4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
it's very clear from the way the second part is going and the fact that side h-content will be cut out that part 2 will focus on the story above all, he literally says the focus is on the main cast right there
Just because a story is focused on the main cast does not equate to less scenes, that's just not at all how that works.
And saying "from the way the second part is going" would make sense if this was like v0.4 and there would be like 4 scenes.

Like this entire update was meant as a foundation and that's exactly what it is.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ok nevermind my bad, just loaded a save before they went to FGO with liz asuna and inoda and it looks like the shrine actually altered by raising up Asuna's sex stats AND Inoda affection level (why though ? :unsure: )

But I also loaded a save just before the peeking scene and at the end Inoda reappears after logging off, so probably a bug.
I think the shrine only alters the stats the first time Kirito uses it. The time with Asuna and Liz says there is a green light. Maybe before it only showed Asuna's experience with Kirito but after it shows all her experiences. The before stats says she has no footjob and fondled experience and we know that is not true.

Reactions: Prettz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
unfortunate, the little events with random characters going on in town made the city feel alive, now it's gonna be the same few faces popping up everywhere
We still get implications of characters fucking, like the librarian or the naughty student that was talking to the teacher.
We just won't be getting full on animated scenes with them.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
We still get implications of characters fucking, like the librarian or the naughty student that was talking to the teacher.
yeah if I didn't care about animated scenes of people fucking I'd read a book

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Personally I think the librarian is Sinon. If that is true then we will see her animated sex scenes.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
I think the shrine only alters the stats the first time Kirito uses it. The time with Asuna and Liz says there is a green light. Maybe before it only showed Asuna's experience with Kirito but after it shows all her experiences. The before stats says she has no footjob and fondled experience and we know that is not true.
That be cool if that how it works and be able to be ignorant on a first playthrough.
Can anyone help me? Maybe with a save in the same spot
look at my solution on page 200. saving at that spot kind of causes the bug to happen.

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
unfortunate, the little events with random characters going on in town made the city feel alive, now it's gonna be the same few faces popping up everywhere
He just need to do the same but with the side characters instead (there is a lot of random SAO female characters beside the main cast), tbh it killed my immersion a little bit because the characters are not even from SAO but from other games, I remember seeing Lisa and Mona from Genshin and Marin from Dress Up Darling at some point.

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
That be cool if that how it works and be able to be ignorant on a first playthrough.
I hope Fujino gives us the option to play the same way as part 1: By letting us see all POVs.

So far in part 2, Asuna and Inoda had some interactions but we didn't see any of it

Reactions: Prettz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
That's actually kinda interesting, but that's also exactly what i think is so great about the v0.1.
It's not supposed to leave you fully satisfied, it's supposed to set a compelling foundation that makes you want more.
It is the earliest concept version for what the game will be in the future but it feels like some people went into it expecting a fully finished product.

Last edited:

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
I think she is asuna mum, the image name is KyokoCOS I think COS=cosplay

EDIT: and whe you in bed with asuna, her mum call her to tell her that she is coming home for the night and you ran back home, and there you meet her leaving inoda
also the cosplayer has a wedding ring on so kind of narrows it down.
Edit: also same eye color as the mom in SOA1 and although you can barely see it they both have the same mole under the eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: FavenXXX

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
That's actually kinda interesting, but that's also exactly what i think is so great about the v0.1.
It's not supposed to leave you fully satisfied, it's supposed to set a compelling foundation that makes you want more.
It is the earliest concept version for what the game will be in the future but it feels like some people went into it expecting a fully finished product.
People should just treat this update like a Episode 1 of a Season 2 of some anime, you normally need to wait more than a year for it but you not going to feel like it was worth the wait in a single episode most of the time.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes