4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Sorry for my bad english :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it doesn't work with every game
Any questions, ask away.
Thanks friend, I really needed how to do it and not have them give me the key, here I leave my save of the adventures of CUCKITO AND CUNTSUNA

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, at that point is not "not being a big fan" and "fine details", is straight up not having watched the series pretty sure (Or just not really remembering anything about the second arc if he did), he's basically ignoring the entirety of one arc for one side just to use the most NTR aspect of the other, despite the fact it makes no sense (Asuna would have never been saved from Oberon/Sugou if Kirito didn't meet Suguha/Leafa in ALO after all). Then again it's probably meant to be handwaved as another of the many convenient-for-NTR things in this universe that make no sense if you think too hard about them, like Kirito leaving his house to move to an apartment despite being underage or Suguha somehow working at Agil's cafe. At the end of the day I'm here for the Hentai so I won't really make a big deal about it.
In Part 1 I could clearly tell the game was set between Season 1 and 2 since the gang knew about ALO but did not know Sinon. But now the story is just going its own direction. Alice is (probably) a human now which is a shame since I was hoping for robo-sex. But as you say we are here for the hentai so whatever it takes to make the story hotter.

I know it won't happen but now I want to see a ending where Kirito never finds out Leafa is his sister but loses Asuna. He dates Leafa in game while Suguha is fucking Hebishima in real life. This is seem like the perfect scenario for Suguha lovers.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Thanks friend, I really needed how to do it and not have them give me the key, here I leave my save of the adventures of CUCKITO AND CUNTSUNA
I'll be honest, I kinda assumed you knew how to generate a key. I just thought you were generating the wrong one like myself and many others did at the start. My bad.

That's the tool I like to use. Gives a web interface but it's local.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I know the transaltion patch I got had the "pictures" folder in the wrong directory, put it in the "img" folder, that could be an issue perhaps?
That was the issue. The patch put the "pictures" folder in the same folder as "img" but "pictures" should go inside "img"
Holy shit, yeah, I didn't even notice this, I just assumed he left them untranslated because it was too much work, thanks!

In Part 1 I could clearly tell the game was set between Season 1 and 2 since the gang knew about ALO but did not know Sinon. But now the story is just going its own direction. Alice is (probably) a human now which is a shame since I was hoping for robo-sex. But as you say we are here for the hentai so whatever it takes to make the story hotter.

I know it won't happen but now I want to see a ending where Kirito never finds out Leafa is his sister but loses Asuna. He dates Leafa in game while Suguha is fucking Hebishima in real life. This is seem like the perfect scenario for Suguha lovers.
'Clearly tell' is technically inaccurate, sure the game was meant to imply it happened before GGO and ALO was briefly mentioned, but as I said there were obvious inconsistencies (Suguha apparently not having confessed, which is how Hebishima could even 'NTR' her so hard in the first place, and some Kirito's reactions about playing FOG but no mention at all of the Seed). And now Part 2 has basically confirmed the entire second arc wither didn't happen or Fujino just had it happen while handwaving the impossibility of it happening without Kirito meeting Leafa/Sugu (There was a 'nightmare' of Kirito in Part 1 where he imagined Titania Asuna being fucked by Oberon after he had 'failed' to save her, implying her getting caught by Oberon in ALO did happen, after all). As mentioned above, we're probably supposed to not think about it and just accept it for the sake of the NTR AU, though.

Ngl, as a rare KiriSugu lover (Be it vanilla or the almost-never-seen scenario where Suguha Reverse NTRs Asuna) that would be a weirdly hilarious ending, lol, but tbh I'm finding Suguha's attitude as of Part 2 just plain 'weird', like, she clearly has become just addicted to Hebishima's dick to the point she apparently willingly puts on a vibrator when he asks her to and even goes for a whole weekend to his house, yet still tries to acts somewhat nice/crushing on Kazuto. Feels like at that point she would just cut all contact with him or just stop caring and just embrace being Hebishima's slut, but Fujino is keeping her 'not fully corrupted' just to hammer the not-really-NTR towards Kirito from her side too or something XP

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Just finished the update. It's about what I expected; introducing new characters, touring the remade maps, etc. But I hope we shift back to the first parts formula soon. FOG missions giving Inoda chance to use his powers and get all over Asuna, and him worming his way into her life (and panties) IRL. Getting flashback and recorded scenes a week after the thing actually happened isn't as effective as when things are happening around you for you to discover.

I hope this was just laying a lot of the groundwork, setting up the characters and their relationships. I want to see the storytelling to return to a progressing linear state, explaining/showing each step as it's made rather than jumping around the timeline with flashbacks. Like, we didn't see Inoda blackmailing Asuna's mother, we just get the AV of the blowjob days later, and it seems she's already quite corrupted if they're having sex and wearing revealing cosplay.

Hopefully Fujino will get back into their rhythym when they're fully past catching up from the week timeskip.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like it I’m gonna miss the old stuff but nothing you can do about it will inoda get lizz and Alice as well while trying to make Asuna fall for him he already got Asuna mom

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I like it I’m gonna miss the old stuff but nothing you can do about it will inoda get lizz and Alice as well while trying to make Asuna fall for him he already got Asuna mom
Yea, I think Inoda will get Liz and Alice, but I think it will be slower corruption than the mom. He had blackmail for the mom and the mom was already a cheating slut.

He might also get Leafa, maybe after the playboy gets tired of her she finds Inoda and his bog dick in the game which leads her to meet up offline.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yea, I think Inoda will get Liz and Alice, but I think it will be slower corruption than the mom. He had blackmail for the mom and the mom was already a cheating slut.

He might also get Leafa, maybe after the playboy gets tired of her she finds Inoda and his bog dick in the game which leads her to meet up offline.
I hope so because adding more male characters is too much for him at this point

Reactions: LordFrz

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I don’t think Klein is going to get lucky because he is going get close to Alice but Inoda might take her if it happens

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes