4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Jul 29, 2023
Also, goddammit, most of the texts are images again. Such a pain in the ass, cuz I don't have the time or energy (or knowledge) to photoshop that shit. Gonna use another text doc, I guess.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Don't get me wrong. I'm not giving him a hard time, I know what he went through. I wasn't rushing him fto force out Part II, despite how much I wanted the series to continue ASAP. Fujino had to up and move to entirely new country. I sympathise. I just hope the content we got isn't going to be the way it goes for the rest of Part II.

Part I had a great rhythym of making you do things/go places and still seeing lewds, or encountering situations Kirito couldn't see but you knew were lewds and you could check the PC for the truth later (peep into Asuna/Inoda's room, etc). While I admit just getting to 'see' all that content like that was less immersive, it is what we're all here in an Asuna NTR game to see. We want to still see her changes, her fall, her differences from scene to scene, her gradual corruption and then all the ways she and Inoda will have fun around and behind Kirito's back.
But it also took a good amount of time before we got there, Part 1 also set everything up for a decently long time and Part 2 is doing the same thing for version 0.1.

I get a feeling we will be getting there again, just not immediately.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Also, goddammit, most of the texts are images again. Such a pain in the ass, cuz I don't have the time or energy (or knowledge) to photoshop that shit. Gonna use another text doc, I guess.
the eng patch has the images translated, just be sure to put it in the right folder

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
But it also took a good amount of time before we got there, Part 1 also set everything up for a decently long time and Part 2 is doing the same thing for version 0.1.

I get a feeling we will be getting there again, just not immediately.
Yep, I see the next couple updates being a bit lacking in new story while he adds in the other systems. Hes got the pov switching stuff, the battle scene stuff, the H-movie shop, the gallery, ect. A lot of small stuff that can be overlooked but all together sets the game above other rpgm games. He has to add a bunch of stuff back in, since you cant necessarily drag it from the old game and just copy it in strait.

But once that stuff is all back in we will be cookin.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Oh thats good to know. Thought I have a chance to miss any content in choosing the wrong choice.
Yea, that's my fear for the future. But if it's just cosmetic choices for emersion then no big deal. Like if we had chosen to go with the girls, but Klaein then showed up and dragged us to the internet cafe still. That im ok with.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Yea, that's my fear for the future. But if it's just cosmetic choices for emersion then no big deal. Like if we had chosen to go with the girls, but Klaein then showed up and dragged us to the internet cafe still. That im ok with.
Yes but lets see what the dev plan with the red and green bar. I mean you can pray at the shrine to decrease the red bar, but why?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Don't get me wrong. I'm not giving him a hard time, I know what he went through. I wasn't rushing him fto force out Part II, despite how much I wanted the series to continue ASAP. Fujino had to up and move to entirely new country. I sympathise. I just hope the content we got isn't going to be the way it goes for the rest of Part II.

Part I had a great rhythym of making you do things/go places and still seeing lewds, or encountering situations Kirito couldn't see but you knew were lewds and you could check the PC for the truth later (peep into Asuna/Inoda's room, etc). While I admit just getting to 'see' all that content like that was less immersive, it is what we're all here in an Asuna NTR game to see. We want to still see her changes, her fall, her differences from scene to scene, her gradual corruption and then all the ways she and Inoda will have fun around and behind Kirito's back.
I found it weird that we didn't get to see Asuna's POV when she met with inoda (when he offered her the teddy bear, when she kinda got jealous when shere heard he has a gf, when she cooked for him)

But then, since Inoda and Asuna didn't engage in any forms of sex during these scenes ig Fujino didn't see the point of showing us her POV ?

But I agree I hope the peeping scenes will return, i'm not a fan of games that only show the sex in recollection rooms.
"I'm hearing sex sounds in this room, imma wait till tonigh to see what went down on the blog !!"

Well, I like it, but when it's not the only way of showing the sex scenes.
Part 1 was a good mix of peeping scenes, Inoda/Asuna POV and blog. It's still 0.1 and mainly an introduction (a very good one btw), so wait and see how fujino wants to deal with the h-content.

glax._

Apr 4, 2022
Apart from the "gallery" that is at the end of this version, where is the PC, are there no more Asuna scenes? Could you tell me what scenes there are so I know if I don't skip any? I already passed it but I'm not sure

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Apart from the "gallery" that is at the end of this version, where is the PC, are there no more Asuna scenes? Could you tell me what scenes there are so I know if I don't skip any? I already passed it but I'm not sure
from fujino "It only has 3 of Asuna, 2 of Kyoko and 2 of Suguha in this version" , and they are not missable so you should have seen all

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
So how long does the developer take between updates? Has a standard like 2-3 weeks or 1 month or is whatever?

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
one thing I didn't understand, but when Kirito spies on Liz and Asuna you can't see anything? Or should we wait for Inoda to post the video somewhere?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Apart from the Asuna storm night scene from the demo, there is one Asuna you have to see as part of the story. There are two Suguha scenes you use "T" to open the phone and read Hebishima's text. Then at end use the PC to see the blog to see two more Asuna and two Asuna's mom scenes. There are no scenes you go out of your way to find like in Part 1.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
one thing I didn't understand, but when Kirito spies on Liz and Asuna you can't see anything? Or should we wait for Inoda to post the video somewhere?
Yeah, as of right now there isn't anything there, though someone said if you focus hard enough as Kirito is vanishing you see Inoda logged back in, and later Asuna says Liz felt someone WAS watching them, so either PoV-change will be added later like Part 1 had (Which is what most of us are hoping for) or Inoda will indeed post it in his blog later.

Reactions: ciccio76

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, as of right now there isn't anything there, though someone said if you focus hard enough as Kirito is vanishing you see Inoda logged back in, and later Asuna says Liz felt someone WAS watching them, so either PoV-change will be added later like Part 1 had (Which is what most of us are hoping for) or Inoda will indeed post it in his blog later.
Inoda probably did watch and record the girls' skinship but he would not post it to his blog. As someone made me realize the blog is only for real world events and that day's events was already recorded at the end.

The better place would be the underground video ring Alice told Kirito and Klein to investigate. They find the seller and buy the video without knowing who they are watching.

Reactions: ciccio76

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I don't think you can miss anything in this version, except for like, towards the end you can miss hearing Asuna and Inoda through the locked storage door at school. You don't see anything, but it's clearly something happening 'behind closed doors'. It's probably nothing more than groping, but Asuna is back to making him breakfast the next morning.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I hope fujino plan to intergrate Inoda's power more into the game. Especially his invisible skill can be used to fuck Asuna while Kirito is around.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Inoda probably did watch and record the girls' skinship but he would not post it to his blog. As someone made me realize the blog is only for real world events and that day's events was already recorded at the end.

The better place would be the underground video ring Alice told Kirito and Klein to investigate. They find the seller and buy the video without knowing who they are watching.
We know it is possible to record sex vids from within FOG. There used to be that shady merchant who'd sell them. They were probably only in game videos though. Likewise game videos probably didn't show up on the perv forum IRL. I remember something about Alice's quest being about 'the ability to transfer data from FOG to IRL' though, and that being really illegal (but selling in game sex vids in game is not).

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes