4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Oh, does anyone know if something happens if you ignore your anxiety bar? I know it goes up and down with the story, but the shrine also let you reduce it a bit. What if you don't reduce it, what changes? Likewise, what exactly changes when you 'pray to watch over Asuna'? A bunch of the sex stats appeared as if it was 'reducing their xp' or something, but I can't tell what it changes.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Oh, does anyone know if something happens if you ignore your anxiety bar? I know it goes up and down with the story, but the shrine also let you reduce it a bit. What if you don't reduce it, what changes? Likewise, what exactly changes when you 'pray to watch over Asuna'? A bunch of the sex stats appeared as if it was 'reducing their xp' or something, but I can't tell what it changes.
right now, nothing.

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
does anyone know if something happens if you ignore your anxiety bar?
It's a bit early to tell exactly what Fujino is going to do with it.
But so far, it kinda affects a decision early: Asuna and Lizz go out together but Kirito can't join because anxiety is too high.

what exactly changes when you 'pray to watch over Asuna'?
It updates Asuna's sex experiences. Before it might've shown only Asuna's experiences with Kirito, and after the first prayer it might be showing Asuna's actual experience with both Kirito and Inoda after the events of part 1.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
It updates Asuna's sex experiences. Before it might've shown only Asuna's experiences with Kirito, and after the first prayer it might be showing Asuna's actual experience with both Kirito and Inoda after the events of part 1.
You're right, I just reloaded an earlier save to test it. It looks like as Asuna gets lewded the status page only tells you which stat has changed, but by praying at the shrine it actually updates the numbers.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
oh what? I tried leaving Anxiety at zero so I could go shopping with the girls, but apparently just inevitably meeting Inoda right before it bumps to 30 and it's already excessive.... is it a bug? Am I missing something? is it supposed to be like this? sad, had to replay from a very early save... for nothing lol

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
oh what? I tried leaving Anxiety at zero so I could go shopping with the girls, but apparently just inevitably meeting Inoda right before it bumps to 30 and it's already excessive.... is it a bug? Am I missing something? is it supposed to be like this? sad, had to replay from a very early save... for nothing lol
you're not missing anything. The anexity meter is currently more of a PoC and i'm not even 100% sure what it's supposed to do.
There is an on and off toggle for it so it might just be that it's entirely decorative but it will probably be more clear with the next few updates.

Reactions: lOlNoo

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
you're not missing anything. The anexity meter is currently more of a PoC and i'm not even 100% sure what it's supposed to do.
There is an on and off toggle for it so it might just be that it's entirely decorative but it will probably be more clear with the next few updates.
right now, seems like the game forces you to refuse going with the girls, since 30 anxiety marks it as "excessive". Well I have a save where I didn't reduce anything (for the let see what happens scenario), a save where I reduced anxiety only (for the netorase ending?), and another with everything zeroed (for the netorare end?).

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
right now, seems like the game forces you to refuse going with the girls, since 30 anxiety marks it as "excessive". Well I have a save where I didn't reduce anything (for the let see what happens scenario), a save where I reduced anxiety only (for the netorase ending?), and another with everything zeroed (for the netorare end?).
It may also end up being an instance where that event is unavoidable to demonstrate to people that high anxiety may make you miss events.

Reactions: sozy

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It may also end up being an instance where that event is unavoidable to demonstrate to people that high anxiety may make you miss events.
it could also be that all options are like this one, where they aren't actually choices and more just flavor for how much anxiety kirito feels at that time.
It's just to early to definitely tell what Fujino is going for with this.

Reactions: sozy

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Finally finished it last night and gotta say, for what's basically the 'Alpha' release of the game it was very nice and had decent intro-content, tbh.

Also, does anyone have a list of all the events/scenes you can see or any missable stuff there is, if there is any? Just to be sure I saw it all.

Alice being introduced as a real person was something I didn't see coming, as I actually kept away from checking/reading any leaks or Spoilers as much as I could, but I guess anything goes in the NTR AU, lol. At this point only Silica and Yui are missing from the main cast, though I doubt they would ever be added as I think Fujino may just not do lolis? Illya wasn't anywhere around his Fate game or even mentioned as existing despite the rest of the FSN main cast doing so (At least with Yui is more understandable because he probably literally can't introduce her, if Yui was around most of the plot literally couldn't happen at all so we probably are just meant to handwave her not having returned same way Leafa never met Kirito despite his nightmare of Asuna being fucked by Oberon).

Also hoping next updates or the actual full version offer what the previous game had of changing the PoV for certain scenes, like, it feels the Asuna/Inoda scenes and the one where Hebishima clearly had Sugu put on a vibrator before going back out to talk with Kirito again could have used those like in part 1. Also when Inoda clearly logged back in to spy on Asuna and Liz in the bath (Really wanted to see that, was bummed when apparently that wasn't shown in this part).

BTW, anyone knows if Part 2 is gonna end up being its own thread or if this one will be updated to have Part 2 on the OG post?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Also hoping next updates or the actual full version offer what the previous game had of changing the PoV for certain scenes, like, it feels the Asuna/Inoda scenes and the one where Hebishima clearly had Sugu put on a vibrator before going back out to talk with Kirito again could have used those like in part 1. Also when Inoda clearly logged back in to spy on Asuna and Liz in the bath (Really wanted to see that, was bummed when apparently that wasn't shown in this part).
Yes! I wanted to see that too. I don't like the way Fujino seems to be deliberately dodging content this time. Maybe he was rushed. Maybe everything he's done for Part II was always meant to be just a tease before the rest of the game starts, but I actually want to see the lewd/perverse scenes, Fujino. And not a week later through a 2 second clip on Inoda's blog.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes! I wanted to see that too. I don't like the way Fujino seems to be deliberately dodging content this time. Maybe he was rushed. Maybe everything he's done for Part II was always meant to be just a tease before the rest of the game starts, but I actually want to see the lewd/perverse scenes, Fujino. And not a week later through a 2 second clip on Inoda's blog.
Again, I'm 100% giving Fujino the benefit of the doubt because the guy had it HARD, he's not even the first content creator/artist that I saw affected by the shitshow in China against H-creators so I understood it was no joke (Another one that made arguably some of the best DxD Harem Hentai content I followed had to erase all the explicit Hentai content he had ever made and stop making more, nowadays he just does ecchi that feels quite sad to see if you remember when he could do actually explicit stuff, and ironically one of his last full-on +18 pieces before he deleted it all was actually an Asuna one because he had been branching to other series). Between moving to a new country to escape that, having to start basically from 0 in who knows what as a job and dealing with a whole new language, I don't mind having to wait for the actual 'meaty' content of Part 2 as long as it eventually gets delivered, but the guy probably was eating instant ramen for weeks so I'm not gonna be an asshole and demand more of him right now.

Also, I hadn't even thought about it, but now you scared me thinking he IS gonna end up just showing things in the Inoda blog rather than allowing for a full PoV-change like in the previous part (Which is how most of the Fate game's "hidden" scenes were shown, through videos after the fact...). Hopefully it's not and this is just him getting started out again rather than reverting to that.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Again, I'm 100% giving Fujino the benefit of the doubt because the guy had it HARD, he's not even the first content creator/artist that I saw affected by the shitshow in China against H-creators so I understood it was no joke (Another one that made arguably some of the best DxD Harem Hentai content I followed had to erase all the explicit Hentai content he had ever made and stop making more, nowadays he just does ecchi that feels quite sad to see if you remember when he could do actually explicit stuff, and ironically one of his last full-on +18 pieces before he deleted it all was actually an Asuna one because he had been branching to other series). Between moving to a new country to escape that, having to start basically from 0 in who knows what as a job and dealing with a whole new language, I don't mind having to wait for the actual 'meaty' content of Part 2 as long as it eventually gets delivered, but the guy probably was eating instant ramen for weeks so I'm not gonna be an asshole and demand more of him right now.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not giving him a hard time, I know what he went through. I wasn't rushing him fto force out Part II, despite how much I wanted the series to continue ASAP. Fujino had to up and move to entirely new country. I sympathise. I just hope the content we got isn't going to be the way it goes for the rest of Part II.

Part I had a great rhythym of making you do things/go places and still seeing lewds, or encountering situations Kirito couldn't see but you knew were lewds and you could check the PC for the truth later (peep into Asuna/Inoda's room, etc). While I admit just getting to 'see' all that content like that was less immersive, it is what we're all here in an Asuna NTR game to see. We want to still see her changes, her fall, her differences from scene to scene, her gradual corruption and then all the ways she and Inoda will have fun around and behind Kirito's back.

Reactions: sageproduct

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
What happens if you chose to go with Asuna and Lis to go shopping? I chose the second choice which led to going with Klein to the internet cafe. I didn't bother going back to choose the first choice.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What happens if you chose to go with Asuna and Lis to go shopping? I chose the second choice which led to going with Klein to the internet cafe. I didn't bother going back to choose the first choice.
You can't. Even if your anxiety is zero the game still won't let you select that option.

Jul 29, 2023
Like others have said, it's hard coded to not allow you to go shopping. I've looked at the map for that one already, and there's no actual choice. Probably an intro thing to the different bars and how they affect the plot. But who knows?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes