4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jun 21, 2017
Its his game he can do it however he wants, but the previous maps were completely fine. Probably not worth playing at 0.1. It also felt like it could've just been a ren'py VN this time with all the cutscenes... Though based on the last scene it seems we'll go back to being able to "play" next update

Oct 21, 2019
I can't call this update small, only because I've seen small updates that appear once per 6 months and contain only a few scenes.
I wish there could've been more? Yes, but the dev did a good job at remaking all the locations, new menu and optimization (game now doesn't lags for animated scenes, which is a success. Far from perfect though, the pop-up messages drop my FPS significantly and I still had 2 crashes while playing this game, but it's nothing compared to how broken Part 1 is)
Next version will have a lot more content, consider 0.1 as build-up to it.

Oct 21, 2019
Oh, right, the game autosaves when crashing. If the dev isn't capable to fix all issues and errors at least they're trying to smooth it. Big like.
Or maybe not and just autosaves when you proceed further? Dunno, but still good.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
lol what? Virus detected in the EN patch. I understand it's probably a false positive but why lol

EDIT: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml, and it's not any virus it's a troublesome one
I did an extensive virus check, I found nothing.
I think it's one of those cases, where your antivirus program is overly sensitive to the unknown, and is flagging everything as a virus in order to scare the user from going there again, to "Avoid" getting any potential viruses.

When I had Norton, which is crap, it used to flag Steam games as viruses, telling me Tom Clancy's The Division 2 had a Trojan.
You are simply facing the same issue here. I wouldn't worry about it.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
if i full any gauage(i dont know how can i i cant fulled) i get any scene? because i think i lost some sceness

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
if i full any gauage(i dont know how can i i cant fulled) i get any scene? because i think i lost some sceness
Nope it doesn't do anything yet, even if you pick the option to go shopping with them you still go with klein

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Its really feel like different game for now. But i dont understand why Asuna affection to Kirito is 999/999, if in the first part Asuna mix him with shit when giving him handjob

Reactions: Neos274

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Its really feel like different game for now. But i dont understand why Asuna affection to Kirito is 999/999, if in the first part Asuna mix him with shit when giving him handjob
Remember near the end of the Part 1, she and Kirito promised to leave for America together during the fireworks. It is basically a proposal.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes