4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
After yesterday playing I concluded 3 disappointed points about this update.
1, Kirito suddenly become so much sensitive about asuna and inoda and want to explore more about cuckold. In part 1 he is still nonsensitive about these thing, sure he suspects about something and was affected by the priest but not in that high level, the sudden change make he looks like he changes his personality.
2, Enlargement of the map make the map seems empty. The remake of the map is much more beautiful I must admit but it also accentuates the space of each map since it looks like less npc in each map if you compare with the old tiny map.
3, Too much reality scene in last few updates. The SAO should be more related to the game, the content of battle in FOG had already stopped for quite a few updates.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
the start of Part 2 has a the eye of the storm feel. a brief reprieve before the winds and crashing waves of NTR start coming down and sink the ship Krito x Asuna forevermore.

seem Suguha visited Krito apartment but when she text him and found he was spending the night with Asuna she finally gave up on him and visited the other guy for sex. seem it's the first time she initiated it instead of being pressured into it. wonder what she was visiting Krito for?

Hgryg

Feb 12, 2021
Someone can post a save after the first battle of part 1? I'm playing on joiplay and the game crash everytime

Neos274

Oct 16, 2021
1, Kirito suddenly become so much sensitive about asuna and inoda and want to explore more about cuckold. In part 1 he is still nonsensitive about these thing, sure he suspects about something and was affected by the priest but not in that high level, the sudden change make he looks like he changes his personality.
2, Enlargement of the map make the map seems empty. The remake of the map is much more beautiful I must admit but it also accentuates the space of each map since it looks like less npc in each map if you compare with the old tiny map.
3, Too much reality scene in last few updates. The SAO should be more related to the game, the content of battle in FOG had already stopped for quite a few updates.
Im agree,
Kirito was like he have some suspicious but not that much especially about inoda,
About the map I don’t feel the same but don’t change a lot.
Now for the fog same feeling, totaly sad cause the combat where inside touch or being bold with asuna in the back of asuna love that, or during event like Dunjon or thief’s,etc…
The sao game need to have hidden content into fog and accentuated cheating event cause it’s « not real »
So I admit I have some expectations for the nexts updates,
I didn’t have much expectations about this first updates due of situation of fujino so I was happy to see blog,scenes etc

Reactions: Toushiro

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
1. Fujino has said that there will be some kind of netorase ending so he would have to build that stuff up somehow and having a nightmare about it is a good start. I think the big reason why Kirito is noticing now is because Asuna is angry at Inoda, before the rainy night it was all stuff like "i will help inoda since he broke his arm" so her attitude change towards Inoda would be alot more noticable for Kirito.

2. The maps aren't THAT much bigger than part 1.
The school now has two extra buildings, and a lower class room. We only ever explore the school either at the beginning of class or at the end of class so obviously we wouldn't see that many students outside of a couple that are doing club activities.
We got a shrine that they specifically say is a fair while away from the town.
We got a small park that has about 3 people which makes sense.
We got aparments that wouldn't really have people around.
We have asunas neighborhood that has like a maid and an old guy sitting on the bench infront of his house.
We have a police station and a small clothing store with a couple of people in it. (this is the smallest map out of all of them)
And the one thing where i can kinda agree is the city we visit with klein but that one has a bunch of cars driving around.
He added like 3 extra maps and suddenly it "feels empty"? i don't get that one, sorry.

3. The main reason probably is that Fujino is still working on implementing the combat to the game since you can't just drag and drop the plugins from the old game and call it a day and he kinda had to adress all the stuff post the rainy night so we spent a ton of time in the real world going over that and setting up how Asunas mom fits in to all of this.

Imo the update is a fantastic set up but that's also all it is and all it was meant to be.

Last edited:

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I did not particularly like this update, but not due to a lack of h scenes. I like a slow build up. Rather I feel that the sudden suspicion by Kirito doesn't feel real. It is a bit gamey/ forced.

Also there were a ton of scenes that really did not add anything to the story. Showing off the new map, ok. But endless small talk in school, town, home without anything happening felt ... off. Usually his story telling is very tight and concise, so I was surprised at the change of tone

Reactions: Neos274 and ktez

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
does the mc know he's getting ntrd?
Yes, and no.
He is suspecting something, but he has no proof. And everytime he is about to pop the question, something happens to stop him from asking that question, and this always makes him have second thoughts on his own thoughts, which he ends up discarding as silly thoughts.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Also there were a ton of scenes that really did not add anything to the story. Showing off the new map, ok. But endless small talk in school, town, home without anything happening felt ... off. Usually his story telling is very tight and concise, so I was surprised at the change of tone
Well the big reasons as to why it feels that way is probably because he had to introduce all the characters again and where they are now after the Tsunami but the main thing is that he had to set up a reason for Asuna to interract with Inoda again without just making her a slut. Like he had to wrap up the ending of part 1 and clean up the aftermath whiles setting up for a new plot.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
1. Fujino has said that there will be some kind of netorase ending so he would have to build that stuff up somehow and having a nightmare about it is a good start. I think the big reason why Kirito is noticing now is because Asuna is angry at Inoda, before the rainy night it was all stuff like "i will help inoda since he broke his arm" so her attitude change towards Inoda would be alot more noticable for Kirito.

2. The maps aren't THAT much bigger than part 1.
The school now has two extra buildings, and a lower class room. We only ever explore the school either at the beginning of class or at the end of class so obviously we wouldn't see that many students outside of a couple that are doing club activities.
We got a shrine that they specifically say is a fair while away from the town.
We got a small park that has about 3 people which makes sense.
We got aparments that wouldn't really have people around.
We have asunas neighborhood that has like a maid and an old guy sitting on the bench infront of his house.
We have a police station and a small clothing store with a couple of people in it. (this is the smallest map out of all of them)
And the one thing where i can kinda agree is the city we visit with klein but that one has a bunch of cars driving around.
He added like 3 extra maps and suddenly it "feels empty"? i don't get that one, sorry.

3. The main reason probably is that Fujino is still working on implementing the combat to the game since you can't just drag and drop the plugins from the old game and call it a day and he kinda had to adress all the stuff post the rainy night so we spent a ton of time in the real world going over that and setting up how Asunas mom fits in to all of this.

Imo the update is a fantastic set up but that's also all it is and all it was meant to be.
The map I am talking about is the wrong ratio not the number of maps he had made. The enlarged scale of the building and objects make the map seems bigger but the character model still remain the same size, it causes the map looks empty that there are lots of space to fill in. Comparing the character and building size in the game is just looking like an ant live in a human house, if you played part 1 you can see the size of character and building are more reasonable.

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
Rather I feel that the sudden suspicion by Kirito doesn't feel real. It is a bit gamey/ forced.
Although I kinda agree that it feels sudden, when I think about it, it actually isn't.

If I'm not mistaken, right now he's just putting more thoughts into it. He had some kinda of suspicion multiple times like whenever he saw Asuna's pictures in that chat app, he ususally thought the the girl looked like Asuna (Good job, Kirito Holmes). And there was also that incident in the school infirmary.

What we might feel weird now is that his brain is finally functioning and putting 1+1 together

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
The map I am talking about is the wrong ratio not the number of maps he had made. The enlarged scale of the building and objects make the map seems bigger but the character model still remain the same size, it causes the map looks empty that there are lots of space to fill in, comparing the character and building size in the game is just look like an ant live in a human house, if you played part 1 you can see the size of character and building are more reasonable.
Ah i get it now, thanks for the clarification.
Tho personally i didn't really have a problem with that.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Another point I don't like is about asuna's data update. Unlike part 1 it updates automatically now we need to go to the shrine ask for data update, if you want to decrease the other two values you will waste a day which is quite annoying.

Reactions: I.S H

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Another point I don't like is about asuna's data update. Unlike part 1 it updates automatically now we need to go to the shrine ask for data update, if you want to decrease the other two values you will waste a day which is quite annoying.
I actually agree with that, i think the data screen should be seperate from the value changes for the meters/bars at the shrine so you can do both in one day.
Tho personally i do like that there is a bit of wait between the data updates so you can't just open the status screen and immediately get an idea of what's going on.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes