4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I uploaded all the material I had and added the video of the mother if anyone wants it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pj13

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
part 2 has an issue with the text in the boxes. sometimes if it's too long it clips out at the end, out of the box so you can't read the whole sentence properly. i don't know how to fix it. can someone help? does anyone know what I mean? can someone fix it or tell me what i could do to fix it? thanks!

edit; so far it only happened in the introductory text but other games have it throughout. would still like to know of a fix if there is one

Reactions: Toushiro

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Does Asuana have sex with Inoda in this update? Feels like im missing something
No, there is no such scene in the game.

There is a dream/nightmare sex scene which Kirito has at some point in the game, where Inoda is banging Asuna on top of Kirito.

Surprisingly, now that I think about it. Despite Kirito not being completely aware of what has happened, but is simply suspecting at this point, he gets a lot of the dialogue correct, especially the words spoken by Inoda. Almost as if Kirito knows...?

I may be overthinking it, but normally we dream of things we have either seen or heard. So for Kirito to be dreaming Asuna getting banged by Inoda, while the dialogue is spot on... :unsure:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone gimme a summary of part 1?
I played this a while ago but I forgot most of what happened.
Kirito is getting cucked but doesn't know it.
Asuna got a big D but doesn't know if she wants to keep it.
Suguha got a different D.
Online life is affecting their real lives .

Last edited:
Reactions: Mau5taticDead
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes