4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
If the Dev wants some true advice to make the game better; add some full god damn scenes.

I've never understood how most Animators or Devs with amazing physics, assets, models, and animations somehow find a way to fuck ALL that up by either making a loop, or an entire scene and or game without ever giving it a proper finish. There is no way a majority of people can get off to a looped sex scene for 50 seconds compared to the alternative 2 minute with a proper finish be it a creampie, cumshot, ANYTHING. And the kicker; all it takes is a smaller amount of added effort to your already time invested animation...

The first game this Dev made maybe had 3 or 4 ACTUAL full course sex scenes in it, out of the 20 other scenes. The rest were the START of sex, or viewing the MIDDLE of it, but then quickly either cutting it off RIGHT before the finish, or cutting to the AFTER finish. Even the BIGGEST scene at the end with Asuna was basically a fuckin slideshow of sex positions and then the actual ending was just a loop leading to a fade to black, instead of just a creampie animation end.

Devs are Animations need to stop being both good with their choice of assets if they can't provide a proper conclusion with said assets, it hurts every time I see wasted potential like this...

Reactions: I.S H

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Another point I don't like is about asuna's data update. Unlike part 1 it updates automatically now we need to go to the shrine ask for data update, if you want to decrease the other two values you will waste a day which is quite annoying.
I think that's because it will play a part in the netorare e netorase, you can choose to update Asuna stats and let kirito be suspicious, or don't update the stats and lower kirito suspicion, in the first case kirito will know of what asuna is doing and be ok with it(netorase), in the second case kirito and the player will "not know" and remain netorare

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
If the Dev wants some true advice to make the game better; add some full god damn scenes.

I've never understood how most Animators or Devs with amazing physics, assets, models, and animations somehow find a way to fuck ALL that up by either making a loop, or an entire scene and or game without ever giving it a proper finish. There is no way a majority of people can get off to a looped sex scene for 50 seconds compared to the alternative 2 minute with a proper finish be it a creampie, cumshot, ANYTHING. And the kicker; all it takes is a smaller amount of added effort to your already time invested animation...

The first game this Dev made maybe had 3 or 4 ACTUAL full course sex scenes in it, out of the 20 other scenes. The rest were the START of sex, or viewing the MIDDLE of it, but then quickly either cutting it off RIGHT before the finish, or cutting to the AFTER finish. Even the BIGGEST scene at the end with Asuna was basically a fuckin slideshow of sex positions and then the actual ending was just a loop leading to a fade to black, instead of just a creampie animation end.

Devs are Animations need to stop being both good with their choice of assets if they can't provide a proper conclusion with said assets, it hurts every time I see wasted potential like this...
I think that more a problem for your taste than a problem with the dev, he makes the animation by hand, and adding the "finish" is not simple and very time consuming, instead he can make a full other animation in the same time

EDIT: and to be honest the finish is pretty boring usually, 3 flash, 3 spray and cum sliding down, it's not "cost effective"

EDIT2: what I say is true if you care about the story, if you want only the H-scene than it's a different story and I can agree with you on that, but at that point why play a NTR game

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

???
It's made in RPGM, ofcourse it's gonna be loops? Like how would you make the dialog flow naturally whiles it progresses with animation without just adding full voice work.
Also did you not play the intro to part 2 yet? the entire thing is like 4 different animations with a cumshot at the end.
Maybe a game isn't really what you are looking for, you should probably look for animators.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
???
It's made in RPGM, ofcourse it's gonna be loops? Like how would you make the dialog flow naturally whiles it progresses with animation without just adding full voice work.
Also did you not play the intro to part 2 yet? the entire thing is like 4 different animations with a cumshot at the end.
Maybe a game isn't really what you are looking for, you should probably look for animators.
Not what I'm saying...the loops themselves are fine. Every sex scene is usually 3 loops that get progressively faster in an RPGM game until it (and the dialogue) finally stop for the grand finale.

What I have a problem with is that the Sex Scenes in this Dev's game (nearly all of them) are ONLY a loop with no actual finish. The dialogue will point to one but then, it cuts to back. Out of the Sex Scenes in the game so far we have the Intro & Asuna Mom Scene with a finish, while the rest (Happiest Day Ever, Tsundere Goddess, That Bitch Gives Good Head, Kirito Waking Up After The First Day) are all worthless loops with no conclusion.

My point is that you can obviously do more of you just added a tiny bit more time into making a finish, why end it early for a lackluster product? But maybe you're right and this game will be different, we are in the early stages.

But the baseline I'm going off of is the Dev's ratio from literally EVERY SINGLE GAME he's made, including the one before this. No one wants 3 to 4 solid full sex scenes but then 20+ looped quick cuts with an image or small exhausted animation to show the conclusion.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
NGL, I actually find it a bit hilarious that some people actually have a problem with/think Kirito suddenly feeling super suspicious is "forced" when almost every single decision/action from the whole SAO gang in this game is massively forced and out of character, lol. It's an NTR game AU that twists everything about SAO for the sake of benefitting the NTR aspect/make it possible in the first place, people. If there is anything to complain about, it's definitively not the characters' decisions feeling 'weird'. Just enjoy the Hentai!

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
NGL, I actually find it a bit hilarious that some people actually have a problem with/think Kirito suddenly feeling super suspicious is "forced" when almost every single decision/action from the whole SAO gang in this game is massively forced and out of character, lol. It's an NTR game AU that twists everything about SAO for the sake of benefitting the NTR aspect/make it possible in the first place, people. If there is anything to complain about, it's definitively not the characters' decisions feeling 'weird'. Just enjoy the Hentai!
Whiles that is true, there should be an internal logic to the setting of the game but i don't even think it broke that.
People are just focusing on Kirito changing because it's the main character, whiles the person that actually changed is really Asuna. Like not to long ago they where hanging out and going to the arcade and stuff but now everytime anything reminds her of Inoda she becomes quiet.
Kirito is even willing to wake up Inoda but Asuna just gets dismissive and just wants to leave, so to me Kirito becoming really suspicouse of the two right now makes sense.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
No gallery. I don't think Fujino does them in his games, but the forums here do a pretty good job of extracting the animations. I know Fujino did release all the animations separately after Part 1 was finished.
he made them in sakura, skatahc(or what it's called) and chainsaw have recollection room

EDIT: but I think it's the last thing he does in the game

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Don't bother brother, your words are falling on deaf ears.

I've been saying the same shit for days now, and everyone keeps trying to counter my words, as if they knew better than me.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Sorry for my bad english :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it doesn't work with every game
Any questions, ask away.
Is a query for the audios the same? I keep getting an unsupported error when converting to ogg file sometimes it doesn't work with some games an image error appears

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes