4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021
I think because Fujino change gif resolution or change gif engine make joiplay with old phone unplayable (Guess)
Maybe if we compress gif or image it will playable (maybe) because i found out that GIF plug-in is the problem| If anyone has any idea speak up

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I think because Fujino change gif resolution or change gif engine make joiplay with old phone unplayable (Guess)
Maybe if we compress gif or image it will playable (maybe) because i found out that GIF plug-in is the problem| If anyone has any idea speak up
he doesn't use gif, but images, .gif resolution and number of color is way too low to look good

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Is there already a Scene where Asuna get F on the Real Life not in their Game in this Version?
If not Ill wait for the next Update or where theres already a Scene where she gets F@cked IRL.

Also its seems I cant play it on Joiplay yet Ill wait for it when its playable.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Huh so i finished playing and found no bugs....weird xD

Anyway the game feel short of scenes, partly because it wasn't shock full of free roaming events, in fact i think a few were entirely dropped or resolved (like Alice mention busting a prostitution ring or the wife with her husband boss), on one hand that makes the update feel empty but now you don't need to keep up with all those mini storylines.

Maybe a few will continue but i think Fujino basically said any such mini storylines will be with real characters aparently, i like that idea of we as Kirito finding events in the map while unaware they are people he knows for example.

Also in the first few days i like how much emphasis he gives tot eh emotional weight of stuff like their player house, it will make the eventual defilent of such places all the sweeter :devilish:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Huh so i finished playing and found no bugs....weird xD

Anyway the game feel short of scenes, partly because it wasn't shock full of free roaming events, in fact i think a few were entirely dropped or resolved (like Alice mention busting a prostitution ring or the wife with her husband boss), on one hand that makes the update feel empty but now you don't need to keep up with all those mini storylines.

Maybe a few will continue but i think Fujino basically said any such mini storylines will be with real characters aparently, i like that idea of we as Kirito finding events in the map while unaware they are people he knows for example.

Also in the first few days i like how much emphasis he gives tot eh emotional weight of stuff like their player house, it will make the eventual defilent of such places all the sweeter :devilish:
The only bug I found was when Kirito went pick up Klein from Alice there was another Kirito peaking his bathroom. Funny but nothing game breaking.

I know Charlie and his story has been shipped back to his hometown. The dev also said he will focus on the main characters. So I am guessing he will leave the NPCs stories alone. Shame I wanted to see how the park wife story continued.

If the dev is making story where we only see Kirito's side with hints and we have to fill in the blanks ourselves, then I don't like it. Hopefully next update we get Asuna's POV or at least more flashbacks about what happened this week to Asuna. Call me lazy but I don't play these games to imagine how more interesting events happened.

If this release was a incomplete update or just a proof of concept for the new features then great.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Is there already a Scene where Asuna get F on the Real Life not in their Game in this Version?
If not Ill wait for the next Update or where theres already a Scene where she gets F@cked IRL.

Also its seems I cant play it on Joiplay yet Ill wait for it when its playable.
No, there isn't, just flashbacks/blog videos of the rainy night at the end of Part 1, and one nightmare of Kirito that's mostly covered in darkness but you can look around through a circle PoV, this first update was mostly to set up everything to start Part 2 (And even then apparently Fujino didn't fully set up everything he wanted because of his situation, sadly).

Fujino also said on his site that the Joiplay thing was an error he didn't know what caused and that he probably wouldn't solve it because he doesn't know how those things work, so unless someone else fixes it you may be waiting for a while.

Folagor

Mar 10, 2022
Are you using the Saves included with the game? If yes what is the error? If no start a new game to make your own saves or use the included saves.

If it's with the saved games that come with the game that gives me the error, you don't have any advance save or in the memory room, it's because I don't know where I'm left and starting it again makes me lazy.

milleena

Nov 12, 2022
Is a query for the audios the same? I keep getting an unsupported error when converting to ogg file sometimes it doesn't work with some games an image error appears
For audio, the request is the same.
I haven't had any audio file errors yet.
In which games does it not work?

Not all games need to get the key this way.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If it's with the saved games that come with the game that gives me the error, you don't have any advance save or in the memory room, it's because I don't know where I'm left and starting it again makes me lazy.
Okay. You are stuck then. The dev moved on to Part 2. If you'd don't know where you left no one can help you with a new save. If you don't want to start a new game you should move on to something else instead of waiting here.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
hope people give him feed back, i personally think he should remove the side text when you move around, it slows down the game a lot, game has crashed on me on my first play. Other issue is phone it can bug out, i lost text few minutes testing it going through the contacts, it went clear for me, its just press buttons on bottom of phone can sometimes restore it, not always.

but everything else worked solid i had no issues with story parts which was surprise huge upgrade from first game

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
hope people give him feed back, i personally think he should remove the side text when you move around, it slows down the game a lot, game has crashed on me on my first play. Other issue is phone it can bug out, i lost text few minutes testing it going through the contacts, it went clear for me, its just press buttons on bottom of phone can sometimes restore it, not always.

but everything else worked solid i had no issues with story parts which was surprise huge upgrade from first game
The clear phone issue happens if you close out of the phone with the cancel button instead of hitting the close button the phone. You can fix it in game by reopening the phone and closing it properly. Still a bug that should be reported.

Reactions: Animefan_09

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Joiplay! Joiplay! Joiplay!
People let us gather and make our voices heard so that no one can discriminate against us mobile users and we can enjoy the same treatment as PC users. So say:
WE WANT JOIPLAY COMPATIBLE VERSION

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
People let us gather and make our voices heard so that no one can discriminate against us mobile users and we can enjoy the same treatment as PC users. So say:
sorry to break it to you but fujino is not a phone developer and doesn't know how to code for phones(his words), maybe in the future if the game is stable someone will port it

Reactions: Animefan_09

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021
he doesn't use gif, but images, .gif resolution and number of color is way too low to look good
Yeah you right maybe because he changed the plug-in to display images it make joiplay die when try to boost game up with old phone I don't know what old plug-in did he used either Screenshot_20231015_210023.JPG

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Wait, you still can't play? I finished the game in Joiplay yesterday

Reactions: BilafBlayt
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes