4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I'm stuck at the part where you're in FOG and asuna is getting groped by liz and you need something to stand on. I clicked the barrel and got some text but don't know how to continue.

hentaiguy12345

Jul 15, 2018
I'm stuck at the part where you're in FOG and asuna is getting groped by liz and you need something to stand on. I clicked the barrel and got some text but don't know how to continue.
Try to pick it up then place it under the window and save before because that was the only place where the game crashed for me

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
sigh, hoping for better translation
the menus and whatnots

also massive performance spike

probably the old rpgm engine aint made for fkin 3D models

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
WOW I didn't know there were SAO games. Are there more, cuz I can't find any? This one seems dope tho.

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Nice game and models, i quite like it. But side text in part 2 kills the game, very laggy. Hope you will make another update very soon

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Feedback on the style of part 2, hope it reaches you Fujino.
What it looks like it's building up to be more open and free than part 1 was and with more characters and places to interact with.
Suggestion is to make something in the menu or in the phone to give you hints or clues were certain characters are or what they are up to. That way you don't have to run around all over the place, go into every single building every day and search high and low for different events.

Reactions: hentaiguy12345

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Huh so i finished playing and found no bugs....weird xD

Anyway the game feel short of scenes, partly because it wasn't shock full of free roaming events, in fact i think a few were entirely dropped or resolved (like Alice mention busting a prostitution ring or the wife with her husband boss), on one hand that makes the update feel empty but now you don't need to keep up with all those mini storylines.

Maybe a few will continue but i think Fujino basically said any such mini storylines will be with real characters aparently, i like that idea of we as Kirito finding events in the map while unaware they are people he knows for example.

Also in the first few days i like how much emphasis he gives tot eh emotional weight of stuff like their player house, it will make the eventual defilent of such places all the sweeter :devilish:
"Maybe a few will continue but i think Fujino basically said any such mini storylines will be with real characters aparently, i like that idea of we as Kirito finding events in the map while unaware they are people he knows for example."

This, I'm sure that's why Fujino meant when he says he will drop the entire "secondary characters that we don't know having sex scenes", and not the fact that there will be no more free roaming sex scenes.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I finished part 1 a few months back and I have no idea what's going on in part 2.
Is it an alternate version? An actual sequel? If so what is going on between part 1 and 2?
Also it's "v0.1", does it mean it's just an unfinished demo for now?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I finished part 1 a few months back and I have no idea what's going on in part 2.
Is it an alternate version? An actual sequel? If so what is going on between part 1 and 2?
it starts after the ending of part 1, with the last scene of part 1 remade in a flashback, 0.1 is the version of part 2 and has little content for now, mostly new systems

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
it starts after the ending of part 1, with the last scene of part 1 remade in a flashback, 0.1 is the version of part 2 and has little content for now, mostly new systems
OK thanks, guess I'll wait a few months for a more complete version then...

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
For some reason, the protagonists' dialogues don't fit on the screen. Has anyone encountered this? Is there a solution to this problem?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The only bug I found was when Kirito went pick up Klein from Alice there was another Kirito peaking his bathroom. Funny but nothing game breaking.

I know Charlie and his story has been shipped back to his hometown. The dev also said he will focus on the main characters. So I am guessing he will leave the NPCs stories alone. Shame I wanted to see how the park wife story continued.

If the dev is making story where we only see Kirito's side with hints and we have to fill in the blanks ourselves, then I don't like it. Hopefully next update we get Asuna's POV or at least more flashbacks about what happened this week to Asuna. Call me lazy but I don't play these games to imagine how more interesting events happened.

If this release was a incomplete update or just a proof of concept for the new features then great.
I too hope we get Asuna/Inoda POV, I liked having that as an option at the end on the PC in the first part. And ist a bummer he is dropping the NPC side storys, I was interested in Charlie GF and teh store manager, rip.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Its a direct sequel and takes place exactly right after part 1. It starts by explaining what happened during teh rainy night which is the end of part 1. Its 0.1 because its just the very beginning of part 2, it will take several updates to get going in content.

Reactions: Voilsh

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
For some reason, the protagonists' dialogues don't fit on the screen. Has anyone encountered this? Is there a solution to this problem?
common issue with quick MTL, need to use mtool or somthing to make the text smaller or wait for a propor translation.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I too hope we get Asuna/Inoda POV, I liked having that as an option at the end on the PC in the first part. And ist a bummer he is dropping the NPC side storys, I was interested in Charlie GF and teh store manager, rip.
do you remember where he told about focusing on the main characters? when I read that I thought he meant that there will not be character from other anime or games, he didn't talk about side character, but maybe I remember wrong

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes