4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I never thought that it will take that long. I thought it will be monthly update
I think that was joke, also while monthly releases would be great we have to remember that the dev doesn't sustain himself with this alone so its not a fulltime thing.

Hopefully we get regular releases but don't hope for them to be super big if so.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Wait when did she go to his tent? I remember her nothing how close it is but nothing else.

But yeah she will get involved somehow but i wonder if it will be out of worry and trying to help or if she will because she wants to break them apart (and so fall herself too).
right after that scene where she mentions its close, if you go back to the tent after being in the town shes at the tent.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
right after that scene where she mentions its close, if you go back to the tent after being in the town shes at the tent.
My guess is tho that Inoda will not have sex with Liz at first.
I think he will go for a "mutual goal" angle. Since he thinks Liz likes Kirito he will ask her something like "Hey, you want to get some more alone time with Kirito right? why don't we seperate Asuna and Kirito during quests so that you can hang out with him alone?" which he will then use to get closer to Asuna again.

Obviously i don't know what's gonna happen, it just seems like that would be the set up to me.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My gues is tho that Inoda will not have sex with Liz at first.
I think he will go for a "mutual goal" angle. Since he thinks Liz likes Kirito he will ask her something like "Hey, you want to get some more alone time witth Kirito right? why don't we seperate Asuna and Kirito during quests so that you can hang out with him alone?" which he will then use to get closer to Asuna again.
Yea, that makes sense. My guess would be she sees Inoda naked or masturbating in his tent which makes her interested in his dick. But using her to get alone time with Asuna makes total sense though.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is on day 6.3 Wednesday, right after Kirito talked to Suguha in game for the first time.
I missed it too then. Mind you, is not something SUPER big, but given all the theories, if any of them ends up being true this feels like some foreshadowing that should be a bit more in-your-face and not as easy to miss as just doing what you think you're supposed to be doing.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I missed it too then. Mind you, is not something SUPER big, but given all the theories, if any of them ends up being true this feels like some foreshadowing that should be a bit more in-your-face and not as easy to miss as just doing what you think you're supposed to be doing.
You honestly get the same foreshadowing by just reading the last blog post.
Inoda pretty much just says how he feels about Liz on it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You honestly get the same foreshadowing by just reading the last blog post.
Inoda pretty much just says how he feels about Liz on it.
Fair enough there, and it both gives me hope and takes it away that a way for the stories to "cross" could be implemented easily, like Inoda seeing Leafa or Alice interacting with Kirito could make him see them that way too, but it seems Fujino's intention is to keep them separate even when making them all play the game now, what with Alice specifically telling Kirito and Klein they should plan their 'investigations' around Kirito's own free time and when he's not doing things with his team, and Leafa apparently having instantly recognized who Kirito is here while he remains ignorant of his identity (Inoda's blind hate of Kirito would make him easily target his 'little sister' if he introduced her to their group in-game, after all, but apparently Hebishima is also gonna be playing the game with her).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Fair enough there, and it both gives me hope and takes it away that a way for the stories to "cross" could be implemented easily, like Inoda seeing Leafa or Alice interacting with Kirito could make him see them that way too, but it seems Fujino's intention is to keep them separate even when making them all play the game now, what with Alice specifically telling Kirito and Klein they should plan their 'investigations' around Kirito's own free time and when he's not doing things with his team, and Leafa apparently having instantly recognized who Kirito is here while he remains ignorant of his identity (Inoda's blind hate of Kirito would make him easily target his 'little sister' if he introduced her to their group in-game, after all, but apparently Hebishima is also gonna be playing the game with her).
SAO GRAND HAREM ORGY
Produced and Staring: Inoda
Cameraman: Kirito

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Well personally i think that would be weird since Asuna is Inodas goal, he doesn't see Liz as a thing he needs to add to his harem and more as an obstacle in his way. If at any point Suguha finds out what he's doing or is interfering at all, he will probably target her too.
Tho i personally don't have a preference on whether the stories cross or not.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yea, that makes sense. My guess would be she sees Inoda naked or masturbating in his tent which makes her interested in his dick. But using her to get alone time with Asuna makes total sense though.
I do have a theory on why Liz was waiting infront of Inodas tent but it does go into complete speculation so i'm gonna tag this with spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes