4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Again, i'm not that confident in it. Unless we get a blog from Liz there is really no way to truly understand her motivations right now.
But i'm gonna be honest i actually really like that about this game. There are just a lot of directions it could go.
It is all good. All theories are right until proven wrong. It is fun to speculate until the dev tells us we are wrong.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well personally i think that would be weird since Asuna is Inodas goal, he doesn't see Liz as a thing he needs to add to his harem and more as an obstacle in his way. If at any point Suguha finds out what he's doing or is interfering at all, he will probably target her too.
Tho i personally don't have a preference on whether the stories cross or not.
I mean, during Part 1 I would have agreed, but Fujino has clearly shown Inoda is a lot simpler than the "only Asuna ultimate goal" guy most thought he was, especially reading his blog...he clearly shows he was a virgin loser and now that he has tasted pussy he clearly wants more, the way he has been treating Kyouko (Asuna's mom) shows it, he may not particularly "care" for her at all in comparison to Asuna but he all but basically has taken her as his property and regularly fucks her while also having forced her to cut all contact with her previous fuck-boys, so to a degree he's clearly possessive of any girl he will get. He doesn't even really see Liz as an 'obstacle', really, literally the first mention of her he made was tied to the same thought of him "using her to his advantage", which is probably tied to him already having seen her and Asuna naked playing with each other in the bath, there is no way that didn't make him fantasize with being between both of them, lol

I will be honest, I mostly want the stories to 'cross' because I just see this game as a great source of SAO Hentai despite not particularly caring for NTR and actually liking SAO and its cast, so I really wanna see Fujino making a Suguha x Asuna threesome, and I also think the irony of the Cliche "sex God NTR 'loser' with massive dick" that is Inoda in everyone's eyes "NTRing" the other Classic Cliche NTR guy that is Hebishima is fucking hilarious.

Reactions: curuchett

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, during Part 1 I would have agreed, but Fujino has clearly shown Inoda is a lot simpler than the "only Asuna ultimate goal" guy most thought he was, especially reading his blog...he clearly shows he was a virgin loser and now that he has tasted pussy he clearly wants more, the way he has been treating Kyouko (Asuna's mom) shows it, he may not particularly "care" for her at all in comparison to Asuna but he all but basically has taken her as his property and regularly fucks her while also having forced her to cut all contact with her previous fuck-boys, so to a degree he's clearly possessive of any girl he will get. He doesn't even really see Liz as an 'obstacle', really, literally the first mention of her he made was tied to the same thought of him "using her to his advantage", which is probably tied to him already having seen her and Asuna naked playing with each other in the bath, there is no way that didn't make him fantasize with being between both of them, lol

I will be honest, I mostly want the stories to 'cross' because I just see this game as a great source of SAO Hentai despite not particularly caring for NTR and actually liking SAO and its cast, so I really wanna see Fujino making a Suguha x Asuna threesome, and I also think the irony of the Cliche "sex God NTR 'loser' with massive dick" that is Inoda in everyone's eyes "NTRing" the other Classic Cliche NTR guy that is Hebishima is fucking hilarious.
Well saying "there's a way to use that to my advantage" doesn't really sound like it's his primary goal, just a means to an end.
He even says stuff like "probably best to keep my distance".

Describing Asuna as "my honey" and he cares about Asuna feeling good during sex saying stuff like "my hard work serving her that night" where as he calls Asunas mom a "bitch" or "slut".
Asunas mom is also nothing but a tool for him.

Don't get me wrong, i do very much believe that there will be a LizxAsunaxInoda threesome, especially because it seems that Liz has some kind of interest in Asuna.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well saying "there's a way to use that to my advantage" doesn't really sound like it's his primary goal, just a means to an end.
He even says stuff like "probably best to keep my distance".

Describing Asuna as "my honey" and he cares about Asuna feeling good during sex saying stuff like "my hard work serving her that night" where as he calls Asunas mom a "bitch" or "slut".
Asunas mom is also nothing but a tool for him.

Don't get me wrong, i do very much believe that there will be a LizxAsunaxInoda threesome, especially because it seems that Liz has some kind of interest in Asuna.
I mean, my point wasn't to say they weren't inferior to Asuna to him, just saying that he still basically clearly gets possessive of them, even as 'tools', and while his obsession with Asuna is clear he also shows he's delusional about it a lot in his blog (Especially at first when he basically exploded and started insulting her because she avoided him after they had sex), that's all. Point is, if he gets a new girl, he's not gonna let them go even after getting Asuna.

Also, uuuh, I don't think Liz is really interested in Asuna at all, that's just her being a tease and a bit of a pervert (Which is one of the few Canon-accurate aspects of this game hilariously), if anything Fujino hammered more than her Canon counterpart how this Liz is much more infatuated with Kirito, blatantly "joke" flirting with him, sending him selfies of herself in a swimsuit, and 'whispering' very obvious jealous things when in his and Asuna's presence that she immediately laughs off, lol.

But yeah, a Liz x Asuna or Asuna x Her MILF threesome is inevitable, my original point was that I just wished we could have a Suguha x Asuna one, but that will never happen without the stories crossing together which it seems at first glance Fujino doesn't intend to happen sadly, but I would be happy to be proved wrong XP

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, my point wasn't to say they weren't inferior to Asuna to him, just saying that he still basically clearly gets possessive of them, even as 'tools', and while his obsession with Asuna is clear he also shows he's delusional about it a lot in his blog (Especially at first when he basically exploded and started insulting her because she avoided him after they had sex), that's all. Point is, if he gets a new girl, he's not gonna let them go even after getting Asuna.

Also, uuuh, I don't think Liz is really interested in Asuna at all, that's just her being a tease and a bit of a pervert (Which is one of the few Canon-accurate aspects of this game hilariously), if anything Fujino hammered more than her Canon counterpart how this Liz is much more infatuated with Kirito, blatantly "joke" flirting with him, sending him selfies of herself in a swimsuit, and 'whispering' very obvious jealous things when in his and Asuna's presence that she immediately laughs off, lol.

But yeah, a Liz x Asuna or Asuna x Her MILF threesome is inevitable, my original point was that I just wished we could have a Suguha x Asuna one, but that will never happen without the stories crossing together which it seems at first glance Fujino doesn't intend to happen sadly, but I would be happy to be proved wrong XP
Well my point is why would he target Suguha at all? it's not a person that's in his way, now mind you as i said in my first comment:
If at any point Suguha finds out what he's doing or is interfering at all, he will probably target her too.
I didn't necessarily mean that Liz has a romantic interest in Asuna, just a sexual one.
She wants to go shopping for revealing clothes with her, she like fooling around with her and on 6.4 she didn't want to hang out with Kirito after she invited both of them to karaoke but Asuna said she wouldn't come.
Now to be fair the last one is probably because she wanted to check on Asuna but it's still a bit strange that she would just pass up an opportunity to hang out with Kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well my point is why would he target Suguha at all? it's not a person that's in his way, now mind you as i said in my first comment:

I didn't necessarily mean that Liz has a romantic interest in Asuna, just a sexual one.
She wants to go shopping for revealing clothes with her, she like fooling around with her and on 6.4 she didn't want to hang out with Kirito after she invited both of them to karaoke but Asuna said she wouldn't come.
Now to be fair the last one is probably because she wanted to check on Asuna but it's still a bit strange that she would just pass up an opportunity to hang out with Kirito.
And that's why I said it's very unlikely, like, if the stories never properly cross then yes, Inoda would never bother targeting Suguha, but if they did I don't think there is a 0 chance he would target Sugu even without her directly meddling, reminder that besides his Asuna obsession he has a massive nonsensical hate-boner with Kirito, so I could see him targeting her too if he noticed she's into him like he pointed out he noticed with Liz, but your theory is a lot more 'logical' too, yeah. I wouldn't mind either myself, but as mentioned, it's sadly most likely Fujino will be keeping the stories separated.

As for the Liz&Asuna thing, I'm thinking that's just more of Fujino setting things up for Liz to get "caught" by Inoda and fueling the "NTR feel" than having her being sexually interested in Asuna, I mean, the characters HAVE acted all massively OOC and randomly through the entire game several times, most people just don't mind/care because they're here for the NTR but if you actually like SAO/the characters is very easy to see. Having Liz actually take advantage of a situation to get closer to Kirito would mean he has to write a scene about the two of them bonding which is probably pointless, kinda how he went and made Suguha be constantly angry and a jerk to Kirito 90% of the time rather than anything how she actually is. At the end of the day the characters will act how it more benefits the NTR storytelling rather than 'logically', after all.

In the end though, I guess we will just have to wait and see how Fujino decides to approach things, he may yet surprise us in one way or another.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I can see Inoda going for Asuna while Liz goes for Kirito, but only on the netorase route. Plus I can see Inoda trying to make Asuna jealous by saying that Kirito and Liz are getting closer to each other.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
When I saw part 2 I remembered that in SAO seasons 2, Kirito's avatar in the game was a girl so I wonder if Fujino will make Kirito turns into a sissy in real life and Inoda will fuck him in the game in the avatar Kiriko in cuckold path

Reactions: sageproduct

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
As for the Liz&Asuna thing, I'm thinking that's just more of Fujino setting things up for Liz to get "caught" by Inoda and fueling the "NTR feel" than having her being sexually interested in Asuna, I mean, the characters HAVE acted all massively OOC and randomly through the entire game several times, most people just don't mind/care because they're here for the NTR but if you actually like SAO/the characters is very easy to see. Having Liz actually take advantage of a situation to get closer to Kirito would mean he has to write a scene about the two of them bonding which is probably pointless, kinda how he went and made Suguha be constantly angry and a jerk to Kirito 90% of the time rather than anything how she actually is. At the end of the day the characters will act how it more benefits the NTR storytelling rather than 'logically', after all.

In the end though, I guess we will just have to wait and see how Fujino decides to approach things, he may yet surprise us in one way or another.
I'm interested by what you mean by "get "caught"".
Do you mean like make Inoda sexually interested in Liz so he targets her?

Honestly i have no idea what the Liz and Asuna set up is for. It could also just be nothing.

Last edited:

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I have theory that Inoda use some drug on girls what slowly making them sluts, and this is why Kirito see all this cuckolding dreams and getting mpre perverted, he use this drug on him too

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
I have theory that Inoda use some drug on girls what slowly making them sluts, and this is why Kirito see all this cuckolding dreams and getting mpre perverted, he use this drug on him too

I hope not. I hope that it was just Inoda's trickery/sheer willpower that paid off, along with Asuna being horny and making bad decisions. I think it's hotter this way than him using some drug or hypnotic shenanigans.

Maybe Lizz will see Asuna and Inoda banging and then she'll get horny too and join them.

Dalex99

Apr 16, 2022
If inoda use liz to steal asuna pussy again
For example a fake date between liz and kirito meanwile he have a secret date with asuna

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I hope not. I hope that it was just Inoda's trickery/sheer willpower that paid off, along with Asuna being horny and making bad decisions. I think it's hotter this way than him using some drug or hypnotic shenanigans.

Maybe Lizz will see Asuna and Inoda banging and then she'll get horny too and join them.
Agreed, drugs are such a copout.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes