4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I personally liked the mini stories of random NPCs in part 1. It adds an NTR atmosphere to the world while we are waiting for the main heroines corruption arcs to progress. But focusing on side characters' story arcs rather than randoms could be fine too, but unfortunately, the world feels empty so far. This update was basically just a set up for part 2 it seems.

Also, I hope we can get a translation of the text message pictures next time.

Reactions: Toushiro

xKayrak

Feb 2, 2018
Please tell me there is going to be more
Yes but we don't know when, at least not now. In the past, he usually updated the game every two months (approximately), but idk if he's going to change his update rate due to his new lifestyle

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
When I saw part 2 I remembered that in SAO seasons 2, Kirito's avatar in the game was a girl so I wonder if Fujino will make Kirito turns into a sissy in real life and Inoda will fuck him in the game in the avatar Kiriko in cuckold path
Actually, this is a misconception I'm surprised so many people still make, but I guess Kirito's quick reaction touching himself up after thinking he HAD gotten a female avatar (Despite how that's impossible in-universe in all post-SAO games thanks to plot-convenient shenanigans) and the guy who wanted to buy his avatar basically saying so after he said he was still a boy, flies over most people's head (Unlike how it's just literally written in the novels XP), Kirito's avatar was 100% male still...hell, when he shows Sinon his "intro card" later after she accidentally undresses before him, she even reads out loud he's male, lol

I'm interested by what you mean by "get "caught"".
Do you mean like make Inoda sexually interested in Liz so he targets her?

Honestly i have no idea what the Liz and Asuna set up is for. It could also just be nothing.
Basically, yes, at the end of the day we know the purpose of all the girls in this game first and foremost is not to be accurately written or react logically (Otherwise literally the entire plot of this game wouldn't have happened, Asuna, hell, most girls with a functional brain would NOT have indulged Inoda, no matter how nice they were). Liz just needs to be implied to have feelings for Kirito so Fujino can push the "not-NTR" development on her too, just like how Suguha is suffering the same despite not having any real actual meaningful or romantic moments with him either (Which is the main reason why Fujino seems to have messed up the timeline to not have the Fairy Dance Arc happen somehow despite how it shouldn't have been possible for it to, especially with Kirito having nightmares about Oberon fucking Asuna), the only purpose of them is to imply more "Kirito is getting not-NTRed by everyone", even when he's only really dating Asuna and isn't even aware of anyone else's feelings, if he hammers them harder than in the Canon series then he's achieving the 'purpose' of implying NTR towards Kirito whether it's real or not. So he doesn't really NEED to write the girls having meaningful times with Kirito outside Asuna, which is why you see things Liz not take advantage of the chance to be alone with Kirito when she would totally have done so with how Fujino is writing her, or rather than write Suguha accurately to Canon with how shy and sweet she was towards him before FD happened Fujino instead had her be constantly annoyed and angry at him for the silliest of reasons, when in Canon he was literally going almost every day to stare at a comatose Asuna and she still didn't have a single negative thought about him. If he had written her that way, he would have had to actually write positive interactions between Kirito and Sugu a lot beyond the just implied "his not-little sister is totally in love with him...now have her entire arc be about this random playboy tricking and raping her before making her addicted to his cock without Kirito noticing, and literally everything he does when involved to her just pushes her more into Hebishima's arms unknowingly".

My point is, the girls don't really NEED to be written as actually taking the chances they're presented or accurately because the entire point of this story is that nobody is written right or even acting as logical human ways, it IS a NTR plot after all and no matter how much people like them, they're 99% of the time written exclusively on the basis of everyone involved being an idiot or a bitch or unsatisfied, and also on not writing a single character involved as they may actually be (Like, I know most people around just hate him for no reason, but as someone who doesn't, I can tell Kirito is just written to be a complete blind dumbass here, the real one would have noticed both Inoda and Hebishima's attempts ages ago and just done something to deal with them...he literally has a creepy government agent asking him for favors all day, they both would have been fucked, lol).

So yeah, at the end of the day, no matter how intriguing or interesting the story may be, Fujino is STILL writing a NTR story, one of the main things I feel most people who like it should accept is that they just work because nobody in them is smart or acts anything like they should (Especially when they're of actual existing anime/games), which is why I don't see issues with the girls or Kirito acting "weird" or as complete dumbasses, I'm just here to enjoy the Hentai after all, if I wanted a logically-written story I wouldn't be talking about a NTR game based on a completely out-of-order AU of SAO XP

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Basically, yes, at the end of the day we know the purpose of all the girls in this game first and foremost is not to be accurately written or react logically (Otherwise literally the entire plot of this game wouldn't have happened, Asuna, hell, most girls with a functional brain would NOT have indulged Inoda, no matter how nice they were). Liz just needs to be implied to have feelings for Kirito so Fujino can push the "not-NTR" development on her too, just like how Suguha is suffering the same despite not having any real actual meaningful or romantic moments with him either (Which is the main reason why Fujino seems to have messed up the timeline to not have the Fairy Dance Arc happen somehow despite how it shouldn't have been possible for it to, especially with Kirito having nightmares about Oberon fucking Asuna), the only purpose of them is to imply more "Kirito is getting not-NTRed by everyone", even when he's only really dating Asuna and isn't even aware of anyone else's feelings, if he hammers them harder than in the Canon series then he's achieving the 'purpose' of implying NTR towards Kirito whether it's real or not. So he doesn't really NEED to write the girls having meaningful times with Kirito outside Asuna, which is why you see things Liz not take advantage of the chance to be alone with Kirito when she would totally have done so with how Fujino is writing her, or rather than write Suguha accurately to Canon with how shy and sweet she was towards him before FD happened Fujino instead had her be constantly annoyed and angry at him for the silliest of reasons, when in Canon he was literally going almost every day to stare at a comatose Asuna and she still didn't have a single negative thought about him. If he had written her that way, he would have had to actually write positive interactions between Kirito and Sugu a lot beyond the just implied "his not-little sister is totally in love with him...now have her entire arc be about this random playboy tricking and raping her before making her addicted to his cock without Kirito noticing, and literally everything he does when involved to her just pushes her more into Hebishima's arms unknowingly".
Okay, but why does Inoda write in his blog "She gives off a dangerouse vibe, so it's probably best to keep my distance. But it seems like she's interested in the internet addict. Maybe there's a way to use that to my advantage."
Like if he would be sexually interested in her and wanted her to join his harem or something wouldn't he atleast say something like "but she sure has a nice body." if that's part of his plan?

It's fine for the females to act illogical at times but Inodas intentions and interests have always been very clear.

Reactions: Toushiro

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, but why does Inoda write in his blog "She gives off a dangerouse vibe, so it's probably best to keep my distance. But it seems like she's interested in the internet addict. Maybe there's a way to use that to my advantage."
Like if he would be sexually interested in her and wanted her to join his harem or something wouldn't he atleast say something like "but she sure has a nice body." if that's part of his plan?

It's fine for the females to act illogical at times but Inodas intentions and interests have always been very clear.
Once again, I wanna point out that Inoda is NOT the most mentally unstable nor logical person either, as expected of the NTR stereotype he's supposed to represent, like, look in his blog how he went from worshipping Asuna to calling her everything in rage and then back to thinking of her as a goddess after fucking her mom. He VERY clearly wrote the bit about Liz because she apparently somehow noticed he was watching her and Asuna being naked in the bath. For now is just soft-implied because we lack that PoV scene, but Asuna literally tells Kirito the next day that Liz told her she felt like they had a pervy gaze on them, so my assumption is that she voiced feeling like they were being watched despite how Inoda's skill should make that impossible and as such that made him wary of her. The "use that to my advantage", at least to me, is that he clearly realizes Liz is another problem for him because if she's hanging around KiriSuna all the time he can't make his move towards Asuna, but if he can somehow get her on his side or take control of her then he would have an even easier time with Asuna inside the game too.

Granted, until we actually get to see the PoV change scene of him spying on them that won't be very clear (He hasn't even posted about that in his blog yet), but given literally his first thought after thinking of how to use Asuna's mom infidelity to his advantage was thinking what a hot body she had too, I can't imagine him seeing Liz literally groping Asuna naked in the bath and not get interested at all, especially not with his detailed confession of becoming addicted to sex after using Asuna's mom so much, lol.

But again, we will have to wait and see firsthand what he thinks of seeing that scene for it to be a sure thing one way or another. At the end of the day, these are all theories, regardless of which make more sense or not or if the world/characters make sense or not, until Fujino proves otherwise, and he may yet surprise us in either direction.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Once again, I wanna point out that Inoda is NOT the most mentally unstable nor logical person either, as expected of the NTR stereotype he's supposed to represent, like, look in his blog how he went from worshipping Asuna to calling her everything in rage and then back to thinking of her as a goddess after fucking her mom. He VERY clearly wrote the bit about Liz because she apparently somehow noticed he was watching her and Asuna being naked in the bath. For now is just soft-implied because we lack that PoV scene, but Asuna literally tells Kirito the next day that Liz told her she felt like they had a pervy gaze on them, so my assumption is that she voiced feeling like they were being watched despite how Inoda's skill should make that impossible and as such that made him wary of her. The "use that to my advantage", at least to me, is that he clearly realizes Liz is another problem for him because if she's hanging around KiriSuna all the time he can't make his move towards Asuna, but if he can somehow get her on his side or take control of her then he would have an even easier time with Asuna inside the game too.
But why would he write that he wants to "keep his distance" if he actually wants to fuck her?
essentially what you're proposing is that in this story, the main antagonist is unreliable, has uncertain motivatians that he doesn't know and all of the females can act illogical?
Like yes you can make any nonsense idea and theory work if you put it that way.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Happy to see you back! I think you had plenty of content this time around. You had a move in the middle and other issues too. Super looking forward to seeing this game rolling on now that you're back in the thick of it.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
When will SAO part 2 version 1.0 be released? I know that the creator (Fujino) updates the game, part 2, and translates it into English from Monday to Friday

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
But why would he write that he wants to "keep his distance" if he actually wants to fuck her?
essentially what you're proposing is that in this story, the main antagonist is unreliable, has uncertain motivatians that he doesn't know and all of the females can act illogical?
Like yes you can make any nonsense idea and theory work if you put it that way.
I mean, yes? Inoda literally punched his PC's screen broken out of rage because Asuna wasn't all crazy about his cock after fucking him once, dude, he got scammed to buy 'aphrodisiac incense' by a lot of money, and gave a lot of money to a high school slut without even verifying if she would do anything for him (Aka got scammed again, we heard he already had paid her but he didn't even wanna suck his dick while in the storage room, rather than only paying her AFTER the fact, lmao), I don't think I can ever think of him as logical or particularly smart ever, he just has ALL the luck because, again, he's the 'real' MC of this story even if we're controlling Kirito. He also got angry as fuck at Asuna's mom for not immediately submitting to him (Despite back in part 1 clearly stating he found her hot) and threatening him back when he tried to blackmail her first, then his absent parents who before were writing at not particularly caring for him came in clutch and got him even more definitive proof to fully blackmail her.

So yes, I 100% believe that Inoda can see Liz as both a "threat" yet also want to fuck him, just like how he is crazy about Asuna but insults her like trash when she doesn't react like he wants her to yet goes back to treat her like a goddess when she shows the smallest affection to him, lol.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
When will SAO part 2 version 1.0 be released? I know that the creator (Fujino) updates the game, part 2, and translates it into English from Monday to Friday
he updates every few months usually, so I think at least a year for 1.0, but maybe if he get enough supporter he will stop doing(or searching for now) a day job

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, yes? Inoda literally punched his PC's screen broken out of rage because Asuna wasn't all crazy about his cock after fucking him once, dude, he got scammed to buy 'aphrodisiac incense' by a lot of money, and gave a lot of money to a high school slut without even verifying if she would do anything for him (Aka got scammed again, we heard he already had paid her but he didn't even wanna suck his dick while in the storage room, rather than only paying her AFTER the fact, lmao), I don't think I can ever think of him as logical or particularly smart ever, he just has ALL the luck because, again, he's the 'real' MC of this story even if we're controlling Kirito. He also got angry as fuck at Asuna's mom for not immediately submitting to him (Despite back in part 1 clearly stating he found her hot) and threatening him back when he tried to blackmail her first, then his absent parents who before were writing at not particularly caring for him came in clutch and got him even more definitive proof to fully blackmail her.
I would describe his actions as emotional tho, not illogical.
It does make sense for him to be angry or break his monitor, he even writes about it on his blog.
But if you're saying things on his blog are not to be trusted why should we trust this?
Like he could just be exaggerating and everything is actually fine.

Also i do think that LizxInoda will be a thing, there just isn't any evidence yet that Inoda is intending it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would describe his actions as emotional tho, not illogical.
It does make sense for him to be angry or break his monitor, he even writes about it on his blog.
But if you're saying things on his blog are not to be trusted why should we trust this?
Like he could just be exaggerating and everything is actually fine.

Also i do think that LizxInoda will be a thing, there just isn't any evidence yet that Inoda is intending it.
I mean, it could be interpreted either way I suppose, maybe because I don't particularly like or care for Inoda unlike most people here who are all for him cucking Kirito I can see it more clearly, but he's literally portrayed to act like a dumbass and be fooled constantly by anyone but Kirito and Asuna (Who he becomes the master at fooling when he interacts with), he just happens to have insane luck. This is also probably the first time Fujino has written a long (And arguably his longest) game and with such a character, before he has done focused mainly on those that have a great position one way or another (Like the director or the Chad BBC dude in the Fate games) before they even start NTRing the heroine/s, while Inoda has been represented as a hateful loser and unstable person easy to anger but great at pretending since the beginning.

In the end though, you're right, it could be just circumstantial on my part to see it, but we will get actual proof one way or another if/when we see Inoda's PoV of him spying on the bath most likely, so for now I will just drop this matter as it feels like it's been going on for long enough, heh.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
he updates every few months usually, so I think at least a year for 1.0, but maybe if he get enough supporter he will stop doing(or searching for now) a day job
I know that updating the game takes several months, it depends on what game it is. Does this mean that SAO ntr part 2 version 1.0 will be released next year?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I know that updating the game takes several months, it depends on what game it is. Does this mean that SAO ntr part 2 version 1.0 will be released next year?
To clarify, we don't know how long or how little Fujino will take finishing the game, but he also updates it constantly until he gets there slowly but surely, so if you stick around and you don't mind playing with "pauses" every now and then you can just keep going for a bit more every time he updates, or you can just wait till he has the full game before playing it whole in one go.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Seriously, you've got to be kidding?
The first English release of Part 2 just happened a few days ago. Only Fujino knows how much content he wants to put into Part 2 so who knows when Part 2 will be complete. Hopefully he goes back to monthly releases now so we get consistent releases again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazuto123
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes