4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
How much would it cost to pay a dev team to make this kind of game? Because if want to make a NTR game someday with some like minded this the kind of heroine I want in my NTR game bgxj7u2jm-5d76d91b9bb5e061344125.jpeg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It was good I like heroines with stockings or garter belts and long black hair I just need money for a good pixel designer and a game designer
If you want a woman with long black hair with stockings or garter belt, might I suggest Until "My Girlfriend" is Pregnant - Abduction, Confinement, Impregnation
It is easily in my Top 5 H-Games of all time. It is about capturing the woman and training her to be your slave-wife. It does not have any netorare (except in one ending) but it is still wonderful for the trainer type of corruption game.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i lost sex ntr scenes if i have 0 or low anxiety??,what about cuckolding green bar?,what is protect asuna when you pray on the shrine?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
i lost sex ntr scenes if i have 0 or low anxiety??,what about cuckolding green bar?,what is protect asuna when you pray on the shrine?
Bar does nothing right now, its cosmetic for this release, just an idea he is messing with for altering the story paths later.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
does part 2 have a good amount of content?
Compared to other v0.1 games, its got a ton. lol But yea, overall its mainly just setup. Shows a couple of scenes with Asuna(this stuff was in the demo), a couple of phone loops with Sugaha(1bj, 1sex) and a couple of short scenes on his blog with the mom (1bj, 1sex).

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Bar does nothing right now, its cosmetic for this release, just an idea he is messing with for altering the story paths later.
I like the idea but i am afraid if he will be able to develope it well, at least if we want regular updates xD

Then again i don't make games, maybe is simpler to do than i think. I mean managing the paths and keys/triggers, etc.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I wish it was just Inoda. If there are two routes it will be better.
Yeah, same here, never a fan of girls ending up as 'toys' for multiple men and so far all the "main NTR guys" seemed quite possessive (Hebishima never once was shown sharing his girls with anyone else, and Inoda even went out of his way to have Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, so it would feel weird if he started letting her or the others be fucked by random men).

Also, huh, just noticed but Fujino apparently DID confirm there in Patreon that he WILL add the PoV-change scenes in future versions, so that's good (It seems now he's only answering to comments/suggestions in Patreon? That would kinda suck, in the past he did it on Ci-En too while it seems you can't at all even comment on his Patreon without being a member there too)...

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes