4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, same here, never a fan of girls ending up as 'toys' for multiple men and so far all the "main NTR guys" seemed quite possessive (Hebishima never once was shown sharing his girls with anyone else, and Inoda even went out of his way to have Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, so it would feel weird if he started letting her or the others be fucked by random men).

Also, huh, just noticed but Fujino apparently DID confirm there in Patreon that he WILL add the PoV-change scenes in future versions, so that's good (It seems now he's only answering to comments/suggestions in Patreon? That would kinda suck, in the past he did it on Ci-En too while it seems you can't at all even comment on his Patreon without being a member there too)...
Huh? i'm not a member on Ci-en and i can still comment, he's also still replying to comments on there.

Reactions: Ren023

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Huh? i'm not a member on Ci-en and i can still comment, he's also still replying to comments on there.
OH, good to hear! And I was asking about questions specifically, I know we can comment again (Back then for a while he disabled comments on any post near the end of Part 1 sadly), just wasn't sure if he was still replying to comments in Ci-en too.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
OH, good to hear! And I was asking about questions specifically, I know we can comment again (Back then for a while he disabled comments on any post near the end of Part 1 sadly), just wasn't sure if he was still replying to comments in Ci-en too.
Well it might not have been your intention but you where insinuating that Fujino only replies to people when they give him money by saying he only replies on patreon.
Again might not have been your intention but i also don't want to leave misinformation like that uncorrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well it might not have been your intention but you where insinuating that Fujino only replies to people when they give him money by saying he only replies on patreon.
Again might not have been your intention but i also don't want to leave misinformation like that uncorrected.
You're completely right, it was not what I meant at all, so sorry about that then XP

Reactions: MeepMoop123
Aug 6, 2017
Man this new part is a wonderful showing of what time and dedication can lead to. It feels like a whole new story but you can still tell Part 1 still happened and is fully acknowledge in part 2. I love how it explains why Kirito and Asuna had to stay in the Inn for Part 1 and why things were so different. I can't wait for more, but I hope Lisbeth and Asuna have some amazing threeway scenes with the perv.

May 19, 2023
Can anyone tell me how this game works like how do you make a character of asuna ? how do u like make them do actions , how are the animations made? MAILY what software is used here, i see there is RPG maker MZ or MV but how do u add the characters to it? Anyone help pls. Also what is PIXV

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Deckofcards123
It's made in RPGMaker MV. The models and animations are made in Koikatsu (With a ton of mods). Pixiv is just an image site similar to deviantart.
As for adding the animations and characters to the game it's fairly simple once you've learned the engine a bit.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Gonna try part 1 out. To those who have played it, would you recommend enabling Secret NTR mode or leave everything revealed?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Unbenannt.PNG
Atleast he's giving the people what they want?
NGL kinda like the slowly building set up he was going for, but hey atleast the people screaming "WhY aReN't ThErE mOaR sCeNeS?!?11?" in a 0.1 version of an NTR game will finally shut up.

Reactions: Animefan_09

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Gonna try part 1 out. To those who have played it, would you recommend enabling Secret NTR mode or leave everything revealed?
The game is better with Asuna's POV, so leave everything revealed

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
View attachment 3020972
Atleast he's giving the people what they want?
NGL kinda like the slowly building set up he was going for, but hey atleast the people screaming "WhY aReN't ThErE mOaR sCeNeS?!?11?" in a 0.1 version of an NTR game will finally shut up.
People screaming for more will never be satisfied so ultimately he should just do what he wants. But the entire first part was build up to Asuna corruption, so I dont think we need a long buildup for her again. And the side girls should be a faster pace then Asuna. We get a soft reset with Asuna trying to avoid cheating again, but we dont need the whole part 2 building back up to her corruption. Just get back to her sex in the next few updates.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
probably every time
Probably? So you ran it and crashed same spot a few times? Did you get any popup stating a crash error or was the game just closed? If it just closed, then its much harder to figure out. Your best bet might be to find a save from someone who just got past that, or use somthing like mtool to skip that part.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
People screaming for more will never be satisfied so ultimately he should just do what he wants. But the entire first part was build up to Asuna corruption, so I dont think we need a long buildup for her again. And the side girls should be a faster pace then Asuna. We get a soft reset with Asuna trying to avoid cheating again, but we dont need the whole part 2 building back up to her corruption. Just get back to her sex in the next few updates.
I remember the purpose of the random NPC sex scenes in Part 1 was because it took a while storywise for Asuna to get some hot action. In Part 2 even if it takes a while for Asuna to get some real sex again, we can still get our jollies off now we have more canon SAO girls to spank to. Maybe some Leafa tentacle rape, some Liz masturbation, some light Alice groping, and for old times stake some Asuna battle harassments. Just some easy fun ideas for more sex scenes without moving the corruption too quickly.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes