4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I know that updating the game takes several months, it depends on what game it is. Does this mean that SAO ntr part 2 version 1.0 will be released next year?
just to be clear with "at least a year" I don't mean close to 365 days, it s just a minimum amount of time, he works on the game a few hours a week, and just making the scenes takes at least a week each(this is my hypothesis based on similar work I did), so if he adds 50 events, just for animations it takes a year without counting writing and scripts.

EDIT: if he reuse some animations the time will be shorter but considering that the models are different in sizes he'll need to retouch most of the time anyway

Reactions: Kazuto123

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The first English release of Part 2 just happened a few days ago. Only Fujino knows how much content he wants to put into Part 2 so who knows when Part 2 will be complete. Hopefully he goes back to monthly releases now so we get consistent releases again.
I know that the first edition of part 2 of the English version was released a few days ago. Hopefully Fujino will graduate sometime in December or early in the new year. I also hope it will go back to monthly releases.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
To clarify, we don't know how long or how little Fujino will take finishing the game, but he also updates it constantly until he gets there slowly but surely, so if you stick around and you don't mind playing with "pauses" every now and then you can just keep going for a bit more every time he updates, or you can just wait till he has the full game before playing it whole in one go.
I don't mind "pauses", I will play the occasional sequel every time. Sometimes I play a repeat of sao parts 1 and 2

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I know that the first edition of part 2 of the English version was released a few days ago. Hopefully Fujino will graduate sometime in December or early in the new year. I also hope it will go back to monthly releases.
Graduate? Is Fujino in school? I thought he is a working adult making games by moonlight, earning paycheck by daylight.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes