4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Apr 21, 2022
where can I find a full English translation of part Part 1 v2023-05-31? since the one I downloaded from the link has battle menu and options untranslated and I've been scrolling through trying to find a translation but it's all been about Part 2 recently
Nowhere, there is no full english translation.
Unofficial Translation for SAO Part 1

I have renamed Fujino's work in English to "Sword Art Offline: Stealthy Breathing NTR" (thanks go to zARRR for the pun). Please do read the README file I've included.

A few notes from me:

• I can't fix the title screen (I tried) and I don't know anything about RPGM to implement the chatroom/bbs convos into the game, so they're in a separate folder in text docs.
  • There's a text message Asuna sends after the church event, which I also don't know how to add in. It's in the README as well.
If anyone knows how to implement those things, go ahead. I don't mind.

Please remember to make a copy/backup of your %/www/data and www/js folder. You may also want to get the plugins backup just in case.
The game has an autosave function, so don't delete your saves or the save folder either if you want to continue from a crash, cuz this game crashes *a lot* with all the scripting.

You also need to extract the main game with Simplified Chinese encoding, which I know WinRar can do, as I have not translated any of the Chinese files.

EDIT: Let me know if anything is broken, untranslated that I didn't mention, or any bugs you run into. I'll see what I can do or tell you if it's supposed to be that way.

I'm not uploading onto Mega or Pixeldrain, don't ask for it, please.

Have fun, support Saikey and Fujino!

GOFILE:
WORKUPLOAD: Download
MEDIAFIRE:

Reactions: HUP123

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
is there any way to lower the graphic for part 2 ? its soooo laggy , little chat dialogue is so unnecessary bcs thats one of the reason make it lag.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So according to Fujino Sensei,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[citation needed]
This conflicts with some of the leakd perks, so unless you give us a source i'm not going to believe you.
He's actually over-exaggerating a question Fujino answered in Patreon (You may have missed it but that's indirectly what I was referring to during our last talk of if he was still answering in Ci-En or only in Patreon), Fujino literally only said that "girls other than Asuna MAY have more partners", and this was an answer to one single question, it's not set in stone at all and from "having more partners" to "being the semen bags of the entire city including FOG" there is a titanic difference, LMAO:

I personally don't wanna see that as I'm not a fan of "Multiple Guys x One Girl" scenes, especially in KK models, and because I like Suguha more than Asuna, but I admit that may be just me, one of the reasons in fact I was asking about him still checking Ci-En comments or not was for in whatever he publishes next to also share people have other opinions than that one and so he hopefully does what he thinks is better rather than following what one single person wants (As this may have been part of him wanting to cave in and make more H-scenes faster after all the people complained that v0.1 had very few H-content despite this being clearly stated before).

Also, as I said before too, it would just feel strange given Inoda has been shown to be clearly possessive so far, what with making Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, and Hebishima also clearly never having shared any of his girls beyond bragging about them online, so for either of them to suddenly start having everyone fuck their girls feels like it would only happen to satisfy what someone wanted rather than something they as written by Fujino would do.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
He's actually over-exaggerating a question Fujino answered in Patreon (You may have missed it but that's indirectly what I was referring to during our last talk of if he was still answering in Ci-En or only in Patreon), Fujino literally only said that "girls other than Asuna MAY have more partners", and this was an answer to one single question, it's not set in stone at all and from "having more partners" to "being the semen bags of the entire city including FOG" there is a titanic difference, LMAO:

I personally don't wanna see that as I'm not a fan of "Multiple Guys x One Girl" scenes, especially in KK models, and because I like Suguha more than Asuna, but I admit that may be just me, one of the reasons in fact I was asking about him still checking Ci-En comments or not was for in whatever he publishes next to also share people have other opinions than that one and so he hopefully does what he thinks is better rather than following what one single person wants (As this may have been part of him wanting to cave in and make more H-scenes faster after all the people complained that v0.1 had very few H-content despite this being clearly stated before).

Also, as I said before too, it would just feel strange given Inoda has been shown to be clearly possessive so far, what with making Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, and Hebishima also clearly never having shared any of his girls beyond bragging about them online, so for either of them to suddenly start having everyone fuck their girls feels like it would only happen to satisfy what someone wanted rather than something they as written by Fujino would do.
Jeez, that's what people are making such a fuss about?
Like the words "may have" makes it sound like he's not even sure himself yet.
What are we games journalists where we have to turn every "maybe" into "FUJINO 100% CONFIRMED EVERY SIDE CHARACTER WILL BE A COMPLETE WHORE FOR EVERY MAN, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!!!"?

Also thanks for the citation, i actually knew about fujino saying this. I just didn't think people would exaggerate it to this degree.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Jeez, that's what people are making such a fuss about?
Like the words "may have" makes it sound like he's not even sure himself yet.
What are we games journalists where we have to turn every "maybe" into "FUJINO 100% CONFIRMED EVERY SIDE CHARACTER WILL BE A COMPLETE WHORE FOR EVERY MAN, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!!!"?

Also thanks for the citation, i actually knew about fujino saying this. I just didn't think people would exaggerate it to this degree.
LMAO, okay, that comparison just cracked me up XD And I guess so? It just seems like what some want honestly as most don't seem to give a shit about the girls beyond Asuna. Personally I didn't care much when it was just filler/NPC girls who were getting that in Part 1, I could mostly just skip those parts if I didn't like them, but now that all the girls who will be getting H-content in Part 2 are relevant characters I don't particularly wanna see it anymore.

Granted, in the end it will be Fujino who decides it but even my likes aside, as I explained before, I don't think it would fit the characters at all, unless Police Girl Alice maybe ended up gang-raped by whoever is leading the sex-video-leaking scandal she's investigating, and even when "making sense" is still not something I particularly wanna see myself.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't mind having the secondary characters getting banged regularly so we don't rush the Asuna storyline. :unsure: Last update was merely an intro so i don't mind the lack of sex scenes, but i hope the next update will have a bunch of free roams sex scenes including some with Asuna.

Btw a good idea would be Inoda fucking Asuna but in the FGO world, using the excuse "but it's not real", so everyone can be satisfied. Plus tbh I find the FGO world to have the most potential sex-wise lol

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't mind having the secondary characters getting banged regularly so we don't rush the Asuna storyline. :unsure: Last update was merely an intro so i don't mind the lack of sex scenes, but i hope the next update will have a bunch of free roams sex scenes including some with Asuna.

Btw a good idea would be Inoda fucking Asuna but in the FGO world, using the excuse "but it's not real", so everyone can be satisfied. Plus tbh I find the FGO world to have the most potential sex-wise lol
I myself have no issue with the other girls getting some a lot, to clarify again what I said, just the idea of every random man possible fucking them, that's all (Like, we know Hebishima IS regularly fucking Sugu and so is Inoda with Asuna's mom, we just haven't seen much of it beyond phone messages/blog entries for v0.1. Liz is probably gonna be joining the later before Asuna is back to fucking him IRL too, so there is that).

Also, I know it's an easy mistake to make, but it's always funny seeing people write "FGO" instead of "FOG" for this game...guess you can never escape the gacha hell, lol

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
I myself have no issue with the other girls getting some a lot, to clarify again what I said, just the idea of every random man possible fucking them, that's all (Like, we know Hebishima IS regularly fucking Sugu and so is Inoda with Asuna's mom, we just haven't seen much of it beyond phone messages/blog entries for v0.1. Liz is probably gonna be joining the later before Asuna is back to fucking him IRL too, so there is that).

Also, I know it's an easy mistake to make, but it's always funny seeing people write "FGO" instead of "FOG" for this game...guess you can never escape the gacha hell, lol
Oh yeah FOG not FGO lol

Well what I can see happening : Alice will be Klein'ed, Liz will be Inoda'ed (Or Kirito depending on the route ?), IRL Asuna will be Inoda's only but her FOG avatar mb the town whore in the church ? And what about FOG Suguha ? We don't know if Hebishima is playing FOG. :unsure:

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
If you cannot play "such" a game without lags, you should think about buying a new pc.
firstly, the lag is not really dire as I progress it to the game, secondly, buying a new pc just to play rpg maker looking game is kind of exagerating, you think i'm that stupid ? or your suggestion is kind of stupid ? or you're too stupid to come out with constructive suggestion ? or you're too stupid to think your suggestion is helpful and thinking you should answer my question? if you don't have any "clever" answer, you should just shut up, and keep your stupidity to yourself and i don't want to know your stupidity.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

With so many SAO girls now, one of them becoming the semen bags of the entire city would be fine. There are people who want that kind of ending for Asuna but since her corruption is the sole hard work of Inoda, it would be failure for other men to use her. It is way too early to guess which girl could be used but if at the end of the girls becomes the public cumdump, then those guys who want that ending should be satisfied.

Also maybe it is just me but I keep typing FGO instead of FOG because of the placement of the keys. I forgot what FGO stands for to use it unintentionally.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
firstly, the lag is not really dire as I progress it to the game, secondly, buying a new pc just to play rpg maker looking game is kind of exagerating, you think i'm that stupid ? or your suggestion is kind of stupid ? or you're too stupid to come out with constructive suggestion ? or you're too stupid to think your suggestion is helpful and thinking you should answer my question? if you don't have any "clever" answer, you should just shut up, and keep your stupidity to yourself and i don't want to know your stupidity.
He was giving actual useful advice. This game does use a lot more processing power than average RPGM games. In Part 1 a lot of lag happened during battle to load the battle model animations and the only thing people can do was to upgrade their hardware. I have no problems in Part 2 and that is probably because I have a powerful PC. No need to attack people who gave you answers you don't like.

Reactions: Visitor3902

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh yeah FOG not FGO lol

Well what I can see happening : Alice will be Klein'ed, Liz will be Inoda'ed (Or Kirito depending on the route ?), IRL Asuna will be Inoda's only but her FOG avatar mb the town whore in the church ? And what about FOG Suguha ? We don't know if Hebishima is playing FOG. :unsure:
It happens, LOL

Fujino confirmed in that same answer that Asuna will only be fucking with Inoda so she's out of the question, is literally everyone else that's at "risk" of ending like that. As for Suguha, that's actually wrong, during her brief encounter as 'Leafa' (Translated by Fujino as Lifa sadly) with Kirito, she says that "someone" was supposed to log in with her and that's why she was there in the first place (Hebishima either forgot or got busy with something else to allow the "Kirito saving her from dudes harassing her"-scene happens), basically implying Hebishima IS the reason she was there rather than trying to play with her big brother (And also no doubt what's gonna be used as excuse to not tell Kirito she's actually Suguha taking advantage of the timeline-mix-up Fujino made with the Fairy Dance Arc not having happened...but still letting Kirito have nightmares of Oberon fucking Asuna XP).

As I said, in the end it will be up to Fujino to decide how things go, just hoping he doesn't go doing things that the characters as he himself wrote them wouldn't do just because people are pestering him for more H-content faster in what's literally meant to be the first update of a new part and after he had to go through so many issues. Granted, my personal preference would be that not happening to any of the girls, as it's not as much an inevitability as the NTR for everyone is, but he's the only one who can decide how that goes in the end. We can just skip the parts we don't like that there will no doubt be because you can't make everyone happy whether you're making a NTR game or a vanilla one, something I have seen over the year.

I myself would be happy if we somehow get an Asuna x Suguha threesome, something I mentioned way back too, but I know that's probably even more unlikely.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
It happens, LOL

Fujino confirmed in that same answer that Asuna will only be fucking with Inoda so she's out of the question, is literally everyone else that's at "risk" of ending like that. As for Suguha, that's actually wrong, during her brief encounter as 'Leafa' (Translated by Fujino as Lifa sadly) with Kirito, she says that "someone" was supposed to log in with her and that's why she was there in the first place (Hebishima either forgot or got busy with something else to allow the "Kirito saving her from dudes harassing her"-scene happens), basically implying Hebishima IS the reason she was there rather than trying to play with her big brother (And also no doubt what's gonna be used as excuse to not tell Kirito she's actually Suguha taking advantage of the timeline-mix-up Fujino made with the Fairy Dance Arc not having happened...but still letting Kirito have nightmares of Oberon fucking Asuna XP).

As I said, in the end it will be up to Fujino to decide how things go, just hoping he doesn't go doing things that the characters as he himself wrote them wouldn't do just because people are pestering him for more H-content faster in what's literally meant to be the first update of a new part and after he had to go through so many issues. Granted, my personal preference would be that not happening to any of the girls, as it's not as much an inevitability as the NTR for everyone is, but he's the only one who can decide how that goes in the end. We can just skip the parts we don't like that there will no doubt be because you can't make everyone happy whether you're making a NTR game or a vanilla one, something I have seen over the year.

I myself would be happy if we somehow get an Asuna x Suguha threesome, something I mentioned way back too, but I know that's probably even more unlikely.

"As for Suguha, that's actually wrong, during her brief encounter as 'Leafa' (Translated by Fujino as Lifa sadly) with Kirito, she says that "someone" was supposed to log in with her and that's why she was there in the first place"

Oh really ? I thought she was talking about Kirito, since she doesn't know that's him in front of her (or at least she's pretending so he doesn't know that she's Suguha)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
"As for Suguha, that's actually wrong, during her brief encounter as 'Leafa' (Translated by Fujino as Lifa sadly) with Kirito, she says that "someone" was supposed to log in with her and that's why she was there in the first place"

Oh really ? I thought she was talking about Kirito, since she doesn't know that's him in front of her (or at least she's pretending so he doesn't know that she's Suguha)
LOL, yeah, she was clearly pretending, she basically immediately realized it was him (Another liberty Fujino took unlike Canon for the sake of more NTR situations I'm assuming), halfway through their talk when they start talking about their "respective siblings" you realize from her reactions when he describes "his little sister" that she HAS realized her brother is Kirito, she just purposefully doesn't tell him about said realization (Granted when he first helps her with the 2 randoms she didn't now, only realized after they talked). Is probably gonna go onto her trying to 'get close' to him as Leafa with whatever lingering feelings she still has but Hebishima ends up also just fucking her at all times in FOG too whenever she tries to interact with Kirito completely "ruining it" (We know from someone here that there ARE "ahegao" faces for Liz and Leafa in FOG after all in the game's assets already).

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

I actually also initally thought that Suguha was talking about Hebishima but after rereading it, it's a bit ambiguous weather she's talking about Kirito or Hebishima.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes