4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually also initally thought that Suguha was talking about Hebishima but after rereading it, it's a bit ambiguous weather she's talking about Kirito or Hebishima.
Really? Seemed kinda obvious to me, because she clearly figured out Kirito = Her brother during that talk and she never told Kazuto IRL that she would be playing FOG, just asked about it, so there didn't seem to be a reason for her to lie about having to meet with someone else. Plus it just kinda made more sense to me that Fujino would keep Hebishima around her at all times if he intended to keep the plots separate, but if I'm wrong and you're right, hey, that's a slime chance for maybe the Suguha x Asuna threesome I wished for to happen, lol

Been a week but still no joiplay compatible version of the game
Fujino said himself he won't be doing that because he has no idea how to fix it, so unless somebody else does it you sadly may have to wait for a while.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Really? Seemed kinda obvious to me, because she clearly figured out Kirito = Her brother during that talk and she never told Kazuto IRL that she would be playing FOG, just asked about it, so there didn't seem to be a reason for her to lie about having to meet with someone else. Plus it just kinda made more sense to me that Fujino would keep Hebishima around her at all times if he intended to keep the plots separate, but if I'm wrong and you're right, hey, that's a slime chance for maybe the Suguha x Asuna threesome I wished for to happen, lol
She only really says that she wanted to meet up with someone who is unreliable which could either be a jab at kirito whiles he's unaware or it could mean she's meeting up with Hebishima.
I could also see an angle where Hebishima just stays over at Suguhas house and harasses her during gameplay.

Personally i think both of these options are smilarly plausable.

I also think that a Suguha x Asuna threesome is a possibiliy btw, i just don't really think that it would be Inoda outright going after Suguha only because she's Kiritos sister. It might happen if Inoda sees her as a threat to his goal but we have been over this.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
maybe it was an exaggeration to say that it will be the city's bag exchange, but if fujino sensei say that they will have other partners what can I understand from that? I sometimes wonder why some people get annoyed or reluctant that all of them become corrupt, what do you expect in a game with an NTR title, a bishoujo? it's already clear that asuna won't get past cuckito and inoda, but the rest of the girls would be good if they end up very corrupt and members of that weird FOG church xd

Reactions: curuchett

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
maybe it was an exaggeration to say that it will be the city's bag exchange, but if fujino sensei say that they will have other partners what can I understand from that? I sometimes wonder why some people get annoyed or reluctant that all of them become corrupt, what do you expect in a game with an NTR title, a bishoujo? it's already clear that asuna won't get past cuckito and inoda, but the rest of the girls would be good if they end up very corrupt and members of that weird FOG church xd
First of all, the Q&A said the other girls MAY have other partners so there is no promise. Second the questioner asked if other girls will have partners other than Inoda. So it is saying Asuna will only sleep with Inoda (ignoring Cuckito of course) and the other girls might sleep with Inoda and other men. Like Suguha with Hebishima. No need to assume it only means gangbang or town orgy. There still could be a orgy but it is not my only expectation.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
First of all, the Q&A said the other girls MAY have other partners so there is no promise. Second the questioner asked if other girls will have partners other than Inoda. So it is saying Asuna will only sleep with Inoda (ignoring Cuckito of course) and the other girls might sleep with Inoda and other men. Like Suguha with Hebishima. No need to assume it only means gangbang or town orgy. There still could be a orgy but it is not my only expectation.
maybe the stage is too early for that maybe it will be seen by the finals and I wouldn't bother xd

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He's actually over-exaggerating a question Fujino answered in Patreon (You may have missed it but that's indirectly what I was referring to during our last talk of if he was still answering in Ci-En or only in Patreon), Fujino literally only said that "girls other than Asuna MAY have more partners", and this was an answer to one single question, it's not set in stone at all and from "having more partners" to "being the semen bags of the entire city including FOG" there is a titanic difference, LMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally don't wanna see that as I'm not a fan of "Multiple Guys x One Girl" scenes, especially in KK models, and because I like Suguha more than Asuna, but I admit that may be just me, one of the reasons in fact I was asking about him still checking Ci-En comments or not was for in whatever he publishes next to also share people have other opinions than that one and so he hopefully does what he thinks is better rather than following what one single person wants (As this may have been part of him wanting to cave in and make more H-scenes faster after all the people complained that v0.1 had very few H-content despite this being clearly stated before).

Also, as I said before too, it would just feel strange given Inoda has been shown to be clearly possessive so far, what with making Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, and Hebishima also clearly never having shared any of his girls beyond bragging about them online, so for either of them to suddenly start having everyone fuck their girls feels like it would only happen to satisfy what someone wanted rather than something they as written by Fujino would do.
Completely kills the NTR for me if the girl ends up a town cum bucket. The guys just end up being simp cucks who all want the same worn out pussy cause they are so desperate to get their dick wet.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea, I think Suguha was already on teh track to be whored out, since thats what that guy does with other girls. I expected to see her in that bottom left corner having a train ran on her. WHile its not what I would like to see, it is what it is. Just knowing Asuna is INoda only is enough for me. And the other girls wont necessarily have multiple partners either, so theres that too.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The quality of the game is terrific and the new maps are very good, but I don't quite understand the explanation of the stormy night from Asuna's point of view and the foresight of the rest of the story after reading the author saying that Asuna will have sex only with Inoda (and Kirito). After appearing that Asuna was 100% in love with Kirito the day before the storm, the next day she turns into a bitch in heat fucking another guy all night. I thought she would have sex out of blackmail or being high on MDA or MDMA. But the truth is that Asuna is only influenced by her libido, Inoda's cock and a simple aphrodisiac in the form of an incense stick. The story has gone from being a netorare with a more or less slow process of corruption, to a simple cheating of a couple of high school sweethearts without marriage and without children. Something that to me does not generate a special interest. If Asuna is not going to sleep with others than Inoda the corruption process is over, simply a girl falls in love with another man who fucks better. And then what? Kirito finds out and likes to watch or doesn't like it. I don't know, by the third or fourth encounter with Inoda this is going to get really boring. I was expecting more, much more than this. Why talk about prostitution rings at school, or group sex, if then the protagonist is not going to be affected? I would say that this even goes against Chekhov's shotgun principle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The quality of the game is terrific and the new maps are very good, but I don't quite understand the explanation of the stormy night from Asuna's point of view and the foresight of the rest of the story after reading the author saying that Asuna will have sex only with Inoda (and Kirito). After appearing that Asuna was 100% in love with Kirito the day before the storm, the next day she turns into a bitch in heat fucking another guy all night. I thought she would have sex out of blackmail or being high on MDA or MDMA. But the truth is that Asuna is only influenced by her libido, Inoda's cock and a simple aphrodisiac in the form of an incense stick. The story has gone from being a netorare with a more or less slow process of corruption, to a simple cheating of a couple of high school sweethearts without marriage and without children. Something that to me does not generate a special interest. If Asuna is not going to sleep with others than Inoda the corruption process is over, simply a girl falls in love with another man who fucks better. And then what? Kirito finds out and likes to watch or doesn't like it. I don't know, by the third or fourth encounter with Inoda this is going to get really boring. I was expecting more, much more than this. Why talk about prostitution rings at school, or group sex, if then the protagonist is not going to be affected? I would say that this even goes against Chekhov's shotgun principle.
Corruption to me means opening up to new possibilities. Doing things you would not do before. Part of corruption is loosing of morals. For example, Asuna when with Kirito did not do things like blowjobs and anal. So there is the fun part to see how Inoda make Asuna do things she would not do before. It is annoying Part 2 seems like a soft reset of the entire story though.

Just because things like prostitution rings or group sex won't affect the main characters, there are other characters it might affect. It is part of worldbuilding. Not everything has to be directly affecting the main characters.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
aphrodisiac was fake, Asuna was just super horny naturally. She made a mistake by letting Inoda have his way, not much to it. But I disagree that her corruption would be over if shes not fucking other dude. She is avoiding INoda so she doent make that mistake a gain, so which shows she not fully corrupted. And If she ever did sleep with multiple guys thats not good NTR to me thats just a whore, and a bunch of cucks.

Now the prostitution ring was never going to be Asuna from what I saw, that was probably where Suguha would end up, since thats the guy whoring out his fuck toys.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Nahhh group sex / gangbabg significantly weaken the effect of ntr

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Corruption to me means opening up to new possibilities. Doing things you would not do before. Part of corruption is loosing of morals. For example, Asuna when with Kirito did not do things like blowjobs and anal. So there is the fun part to see how Inoda make Asuna do things she would not do before. It is annoying Part 2 seems like a soft reset of the entire story though.

Just because things like prostitution rings or group sex won't affect the main characters, there are other characters it might affect. It is part of worldbuilding. Not everything has to be directly affecting the main characters.
That's the question, after a night in which Inoda has fucked her in all possitions which the only explanation of her lewd, what rests? BJ, anal, public sex, maybe a rusty trumpet, and bye Kirito. IMO it's not a very hard way of corruption, from the first scene of the second part we can see that Asuna can't be satisfied by Kirito and she is remembering that night all time meanwhile she is masturbating herself. Simply she has an affair or she is right in love with Inoda. I would see better to show a gradual corruption beggining with just a sexual encounter with Inoda as an accident, or unwilling act. I understand that people can be happy with the evolution to anal, it's ok, but I would prefer more resistance, more contradictions in Asuna's mind, an opportunity to come back to Kirito. The beggining of the second part makes impossible the relationship with Kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
aphrodisiac was fake, Asuna was just super horny naturally. She made a mistake by letting Inoda have his way, not much to it. But I disagree that her corruption would be over if shes not fucking other dude. She is avoiding INoda so she doent make that mistake a gain, so which shows she not fully corrupted. And If she ever did sleep with multiple guys thats not good NTR to me thats just a whore, and a bunch of cucks.

Now the prostitution ring was never going to be Asuna from what I saw, that was probably where Suguha would end up, since thats the guy whoring out his fuck toys.
Personally hoping it doesn't affect Suguha but that's because I like her more than Asuna, that's why I half-hoped the stories would get mixed up and Inoda would target her too as he at least seems like he would keep her exclusively given his actions towards Asuna's mom, but if any girl HAS to end up like that (Still hoping the 'may' turns into 'no' but you never know, guess it will be down to Fujino following the pressure of being asked by more H-scenes or going with the pace he originally planned), I'm hoping is Alice. Not because I dislike her but 'cause she's the most OC-character in this game, Fujino made up a whole new character and just gave her Alice's face and name to make her exist and be NTR-ed after all, so I feel the least amount of care for her out of the main cast in the game.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes