4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's probably from Nero... But it sounds more to me that it is from Sakura because that guy that is in the gif (I don't remember the name) is present in the Sakura Chapter and there we visit a page where he fucks different girls including that character of fate series
Yeah i thought so at first but i don't remember Bob having that many tattoos, of course maybe i am wrong.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The thing is the game is now more complicated to make in comparison to part 1 or his previous games. There are more variables to take into account with the different routes and stats.

On top of that he's not working on it full time, and he's working alone, so yeah i wouldn't expect an update each month tbh.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Funny you ask this now. This was just posted. You psychic bro?
View attachment 3028346

So I am guessing no release at the end of the month.
Don't stress him out or he'l need to take a long pause or even cancel gaming development (I already saw developers who droped beatiful games only bc they were alone and just starting with first to 2 game but got to much stress cause all wanted in every month update and still a long one ). He said clearly that he is not full time working on game but also working outside . And beside if you not even donate a cent to him and blabering here that he need to drop already next update when he finaly can relax his ass a little bitt after so much stress with moving out , then you are not normal . Do you keep working after 8 hours ?

Reactions: Adolfo

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Don't stress him out or he'l need to take a long pause or even cancel gaming development (I already saw developers who droped beatiful games only bc they were alone and just starting with first to 2 game but got to much stress cause all wanted in every month update and still a long one ). He said clearly that he is not full time working on game but also working outside . And beside if you not even donate a cent to him and blabering here that he need to drop already next update when he finaly can relax his ass a little bitt after so much stress with moving out , then you are not normal . Do you keep working after 8 hours ?
Calm down White Knight. Don't bust a nut for something I didn't do. First of all, I did not ask him anything. I just saw the Q&A and posted it here. Second, just because you don't donate a cent to him, don't assume I don't either. Third, if I wanted more money I would work more than 8 hours. Save your judgmental tone for someone who wants it.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
does anyone have translated version inoda blog
Its all already translated. Make sure your pictures folder is in the right place, the translated one posted here a while ago was in the wrong spot. Should be img/pictures.

Also that blog had a guy translate it and post it here in the forums when it was leaked in the demo. So a couple of ways to see it./

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
personally I don't think fujino sensei will be stressed out because someone asks him a silly question like why isn't there a second update this month knowing how long it takes to create those animations, if there is another update in november I would already be pleased.

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
So anyone solve joiplay yet?
Looks like there is no need for Android users in this game community. Asking for joiplay compatibility since the game released. No viable response. Try said to disable a plugin. The game works on that but the scenes don't show.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Looks like there is no need for Android users in this game community. Asking for joiplay compatibility since the game released. No viable response. Try said to disable a plugin. The game works on that but the scenes don't show.
You just dont like the responses you get. Dev said he won't support it because he doesn't know mobile development or joiplay stuff. That a solid response, its not his job to troubleshoot every emulator. Go to en emulator forum. Same with what people tell you here, no one is a mobile dev for joiplay, go to a joiplay forum. Sorry we dont know your issue with an emulator we dont have.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Looks like we'll have good news in November.
Nice to see we're getting another next month, though as others mentioned it would probably be better not to bother Fujino over it, let him do it as his own pace and I'm sure he will deliver big time.

Speaking of, everyone talking about translated blog made me remember, did anyone ever release a version of Part 1 that had the blogs on the forum translated?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes