4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully we can get back to regular monthly releases.

There has never been a version of Part 1 where the images were translated but we did get subtitles for the images to understand.
Honestly i am happy with monthly releases even if the contend is small, but i worry some idiots will demand tons of scenes each month, plus it may make the game development a mess if Fujino wants to implement routes and mechanics.

Ironically i think it will be easier once the game plot has advanced a bit (since scenes can be done easier) and Fijino has stablished any mechanics he wants.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly i am happy with monthly releases even if the contend is small, but i worry some idiots will demand tons of scenes each month, plus it may make the game development a mess if Fujino wants to implement routes and mechanics.

Ironically i think it will be easier once the game plot has advanced a bit (since scenes can be done easier) and Fijino has stablished any mechanics he wants.
Personally i would even be okay with an update every 2 months for more and better content but Patreons subscription model doesn't really lend itself that well for update cycles like that.

I just hope people don't keep demanding more scenes with every update otherwise the quality of each scene will start to become worse.

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Personally i would even be okay with an update every 2 months for more and better content but Patreons subscription model doesn't really lend itself that well for update cycles like that.

I just hope people don't keep demanding more scenes with every update otherwise the quality of each scene will start to become worse.
I would not worry about people demanding more. There are just as many who tells him "take your time" and "we can wait". Those two cancel each other out.

Smooth consistent releases FTW.

Reactions: LordFrz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I would not worry about people demanding more. There are just as many who tells him "take your time" and "we can wait". Those two cancel each other out.

Smooth consistent releases FTW.
The only reason why i worry just a little bit is because of this comment Fujino has made:
worry.PNG

I just don't want those people to think "it's working, we can just pressure Fujino into our demands." since he is showing some willingness to change his development if enough people complain.

I'm honstly not that worried about it right now, it would just be a shame if that kind of behaviour where to become a trend with every update.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
if fujino sensei says there will be an update in november then there it is, it looks bad people commenting on it or telling them i want asuna not to be corrupted so fast or not to have other men, or the other girls not to be city sacks etc. so far fujino has done an excellent job with his previous games and i don't think it will decrease the quality.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
if fujino sensei says there will be an update in november then there it is, it looks bad people commenting on it or telling them i want asuna not to be corrupted so fast or not to have other men, or the other girls not to be city sacks etc. so far fujino has done an excellent job with his previous games and i don't think it will decrease the quality.
are people really going to his page to complain and try to have him make the game cater them?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
are people really going to his page to complain and try to have him make the game cater them?
I can say without looking that yes they are, that is just how people are.

BTW i don't mind if there are no updates at the end of the month but i hope he post something, a tease or even just an image that may or may not be used, he did stuff like that before i think.

Reactions: LazwelX and LordFrz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
to some extend, yes.
It's really the minority tho so i wouldn't really call it concerning but it's enough for it to be annoying.

Like Fujino has already said that he will be making another poll at some point which is the better way to gage the community as a whole, rather than just comment "um actually i wanted the game to progress this way." UGH.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

The better hope would be that Fujino will just ignore a lot of the complaints about not having enough content or faster updates. Asking a bunch of degenerate weirdos to not yell for MORE! is askin too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
100% they do. Now you can give your suggestion for what you prefer and not sound like you are a demanding prick. I think feedback is good. As others have said, it's a minority that are demanding their fetish. But it definitely happens.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The better hope would be that Fujino will just ignore a lot of the complaints about not having enough content or faster updates. Asking a bunch of degenerate weirdos to not yell for MORE! is askin too much.
I like to believe if I ever made a game, I would put out a poll or something after every release to judge how the majority of my patrons thought of my game. This way I would ignore the few loud complainers. But honesty I wonder how long people can ignore the instant gratification of giving the loudest people want they want? I feel for the creators that are close to their fans. Must be stressful at times.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Personally i think the best way to go about it is surveys since with those you can truly figureout if it's a majority of the people that share concerns or if it's just 10 people with the same brainworms.

It is also far in a way the most time consuming option tho.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Calm down White Knight. Don't bust a nut for something I didn't do. First of all, I did not ask him anything. I just saw the Q&A and posted it here. Second, just because you don't donate a cent to him, don't assume I don't either. Third, if I wanted more money I would work more than 8 hours. Save your judgmental tone for someone who wants it.
First of all, I did not ask him anything ? you already posted like 3 times with it's better for him to rush , or every month update , more scene , wee need to say more often bc no one hears the quaiet one . Do you have schizophrenia boy ?
This one to calm you down

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
First of all, I did not ask him anything ? you already posted like 3 times with it's better for him to rush , or every month update , more scene , wee need to say more often bc no one hears the quaiet one . Do you have schizophrenia boy ?
This one to calm you down
???
What are you even on about? the person you replied to just gave news about if Fujino will be posting an update this month, so people would stop asking for it.
the very first comment wasn't even asking for an update to the game, just an update about the progress he has made.

And on top of all of that YOU where the first person to bring up the idea of "don't talk if you don't support" on a pirating forum that the developer probably doesn't even follow at all might i add.

And beside if you not even donate a cent to him and blabering here that he need to drop already next update when he finaly can relax his ass a little bitt after so much stress with moving out , then you are not normal . Do you keep working after 8 hours ?
Also listen i don't want to call you out for it and i might be completely wrong but pointing out schizophrenia as a reason why someone might be unreasonable when your sentence structures and grammar are even worse than my own make you kinda look like you're projecting.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes