4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well at least he posted something, works as a Proof of Life xD

Said he will make a post next week, hopefully the update but even just some previews would be fine, i wonder how he will involve Sinon, she already is "corrupted" but can't remember if it was some ramdom dude or Hebishima.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Dev Update 10/26
Sorry, I was too busy to make a report these 2 weeks. The character of Sinon has been completed. I'm modifying the story plots to make it possible to contain more CGs. I will make another post next week to show the progress.

So this is Sinon now. Was not expecting her in her Goddess Solus avatar. I was hoping for her ALO avatar for some kemonomimi action. Oh well. Watch out Asuna another hot blue hair is coming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well at least he posted something, works as a Proof of Life xD

Said he will make a post next week, hopefully the update but even just some previews would be fine, i wonder how he will involve Sinon, she already is "corrupted" but can't remember if it was some ramdom dude or Hebishima.
Sinon should be corrupted by Hebishima already. Remember her outfit at the end of Part 1?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Sinon should be corrupted by Hebishima already. Remember her outfit at the end of Part 1?
I am a hotpants/shorts fanboy, i loved that one and if there is 1 request i ever make of Fujino is that Asuna and more girls dress like that at least in some scenes/parts xD, and yeah i knew she was corrupted just didn't remember if it was that guy or just some internet dude (some of the videos and posts were from others i think)

The thing i am most curious and excited about Sinon appearence is wether or not Cuckito realizes it was her he saw on the forum, or even if he will act on it. She probably will be involved in Suguha's plotline unless her whole appearence in the game has a background of breaking off from Hebishima and trying to get herself straight.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ngl, I was surprised about him using Sinon's Solus Avatar too, but given he's using Alice I guess anything goes XP

I am a hotpants/shorts fanboy, i loved that one and if there is 1 request i ever make of Fujino is that Asuna and more girls dress like that at least in some scenes/parts xD, and yeah i knew she was corrupted just didn't remember if it was that guy or just some internet dude (some of the videos and posts were from others i think)

The thing i am most curious and excited about Sinon appearence is wether or not Cuckito realizes it was her he saw on the forum, or even if he will act on it. She probably will be involved in Suguha's plotline unless her whole appearence in the game has a background of breaking off from Hebishima and trying to get herself straight.

The one making all those posts bragging about fucking 99 women that included Sinon as "girl #99" and his 'progress' in "conquering" (Corrupting/blackmailing) Girl #100 (Suguha) was always Hebishima, for obvious reasons. Hell, if you go look back, you will see he somehow got Shino herself to steal the drugs he used in Suguha the first time she convinced her to go to karaoke with him somehow.

As for Kirito, he's specifically dumbed down to negative infinity like other Fujino "MCs" to be blind as all fuck, aka unable to recognize the girls online/getting videos of them sent being clearly someone they know when all that's censored is their eyes at best or when it's someone whose voice they have known for years. If he didn't recognize Suguha in those videos Hebishima posted or sent him to his phone several times, he probably will never realize Shino was that girl online either.

Also, she very clearly was still looking for Hebishima at the end of Part 1, probably because he had "dumped" her to fully focus on Suguha, so I don't know if she will either have "recovered" after so little without his dick. Then again, she was dressed all slutty back then and now she seems to have reverted to her Canon more covering clothes IRL so it depends on how Fujino wants to approach her. Wouldn't surprise me if Fujino did the same as Alice and despite how their relationship is nothing like in Canon he goes and has her "befriend" Kirito only to see Hebeshima with Suguha again and get corrupted all over immediately to hammer the "not-quite-NTR" feeling of "Another girl that in Canon liked Kirito is getting fucked by someone else", lol

PS: Anyone else a bit worried about that part of him "modifying the story plots to include more CGs"? Feels like he caved in to the 'pressure' of everyone whining of not being enough content for the first update of Part 2, hopefully it doesn't become a habit or he will burn out fast...

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Fujino is adding a lot of characters instead of focusing on the main trio
this can go three ways
main trio content will suffer because he will need to give the side characters some content
or (i pray for this)
pareto law, trio take 80% of the content while the other 20% is for the sides
or worst case scenario
Fujino is overwhelmed, can't keep up with all the characters and rushes it.

SAO is fujino biggest project to date.

All I am looking forward for is the battle content, cuckrito getting cucked while fighting mobs since Inoda got Bvll no jutsu invisibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
this can go three ways
main trio content will suffer because he will need to give the side characters some content
or (i pray for this)
or worst case scenario

All I am looking forward for is the battle content, cuckrito getting cucked while fighting mobs since Inoda got Bvll no jutsu invisibility.
I don't really agree. Fujino was already handeling a story with a bunch of side characters in part 1 and it always felt interesting.

The thing that is actually a bit scary to me is the thought that people might start demanding more content every single update to the point where Fujino can't keep up with it.
He's a single dev that is still working a job currently, so putting more on more pressue on him might end up causing a problem.

For example it might be a bit to early for him to have finished the combat system, so i'm not going to expect that he will have completed it by the time the next update comes around.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
in the sound files there are many sounds that are called double penetration so we will have a threesome over there. more semen sacks xd View attachment 3035807
ugh, we have been over this already but the "double penetration" sounds could also refer to a vibrator since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
this can go three ways
or (i pray for this)
or worst case scenario

If he is just adding them in so that all the side NPC stuff can just be SAO girls then its fine. the girls Habishima corrupted might end up being the school prostitutes instead of the rando npcs.

Reactions: curuchett
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes