4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Hey does anyone knows how to play on joiplay without disabling Drill_Coreofactionsequence.js plugin. This plugin is responsible for GIF. Turning it off makes the scenes only black scene.

Asamas

Apr 27, 2023
Who play this Part2 on joiplay ?
I have caching problem, loading and it out a game
PLS Help HOW can i fix it

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey does anyone knows how to play on joiplay without disabling Drill_Coreofactionsequence.js plugin. This plugin is responsible for GIF. Turning it off makes the scenes only black scene.
Who play this Part2 on joiplay ?
I have caching problem, loading and it out a game
PLS Help HOW can i fix it
As of right now, there is not a single fix for the issues with Joiplay nor is the game's creator planning on making any, I'm afraid (As he has no idea how those emulators work nor really any obligation to do so). Someone else in the community MAY, but without any certainty you may be waiting for a long time or forever to get a solution I'm afraid.

Asamas

Apr 27, 2023
As of right now, there is not a single fix for the issues with Joiplay nor is the game's creator planning on making any, I'm afraid (As he has no idea how those emulators work nor really any obligation to do so). Someone else in the community MAY, but without any certainty you may be waiting for a long time or forever to get a solution I'm afraid.
Thank you I'm not waiting
Next month I will have a PC so don't worry

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does the game crash for you guys in random intervalls as well? Good that the game has auto save so it doesnt bother me that much but justa tad annoying if it happens in a scene.

Also how long is this part one here?
I just fisnished the sewers a second time (where its all dark) and I wonder.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Does the game crash for you guys in random intervalls as well? Good that the game has auto save so it doesnt bother me that much but justa tad annoying if it happens in a scene.

Yeah, I had a couple crashes. But the autosave had kicked in so I lost nothing.

uwptiger

Nov 21, 2020
Can anyone plz help me?
I play this game on android with Joiplay.
right after MC went into SAO first time and saw NTR scene with dark small vision, the description says 'Clicking on the option image can end the scene'.
but I don't know what 'option image' is.
Plus, whenever I tried to click it doesn't work and if I click without joystick on Joiplay the vision moves so I can't end the scene.
How can I solve this problem?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone plz help me?
I play this game on android with Joiplay.
right after MC went into SAO first time and saw NTR scene with dark small vision, the description says 'Clicking on the option image can end the scene'.
but I don't know what 'option image' is.
Plus, whenever I tried to click it doesn't work and if I click without joystick on Joiplay the vision moves so I can't end the scene.
How can I solve this problem?
it's not made for phones so i don't think you can go that much further, but I read that in that scene you need to use the cursor to click on the frase on the top center

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

you still got a way to go on part 1. YEa, I get random crashes with part 1 and 2. But its not often and auto save makes it not too bad. I also save a bunch myself.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So no gallery this time? Just the page of little forum notes?
Fujino will most likely add it later, this is still v0.1 after all, and there is basically like just 2 scenes you at all need to replay to watch rather than just seeing them in your phone or in the Inoda forum at the end so he probably didn't wanna bother programming the recollection room/gallery just yet when there is so little content to be shown in it (Hell at the very least one more scene may be added to what has happened already, the PoV change when Liz and Asuna were taking a bath together and Inoda spied on them). I personally wouldn't expect Fujino to add a gallery for like one or 2 more updates, and even then right now the game is so small that you can literally just speedrun a replay to rewatch certain scenes (Especially as like the first 2 are literally during the very start of it).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
you still got a way to go on part 1. YEa, I get random crashes with part 1 and 2. But its not often and auto save makes it not too bad. I also save a bunch myself.
Finished part 1 and of course it stops when things get interesting. Should have waited for part 2 as well xD

Good game that despite its crashes and overall laggyness was pretty enjoyable. I hope the dev expands and delve more into the battle system and stuff that happens behind kirito. In part 1 it was a nice concept but there is so little of it and as it stands could just be removed because of the lags it creates. The amount is not there yet to justify having both imo. I mean the lag and battle cut ins.

Also I wish the image in Asuna's state window changes visually for more flair as well.

The foundation for a good NTR game is there but lets wait and see how it unfolds.

Reactions: LordFrz
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes