4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Damn Inoda is a major incel type huh... now that himeshiba or whatever he's called, mmm he's got it going, that bad boy "mob leader" too

Reactions: elbro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Alright all you fucktarts who can't agree if the game is too fast or too slow, put in multiple votes to rig the election in dev's new poll to get your way.

Also all you Suguha lovers, vote to get rid of Hebishima to have that sweet Inoda/Suguha/Asuna you want.

Last edited:

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Damn it. Hopefully, not too many people give up on a more logical and longer storyline just because of a few extra CGs.

Apr 5, 2022
It's hard to say in terms of the story, as we need more cgs but I didn't want the story to be rushed, while Suguha? I think her Man is fucking great, I prefer Inoda to focus on Asuna.

Jul 12, 2020
Bruh I dont get it. Why is everyone complaining about not having enough cg in a v0.1 update. This is just sad. Hopefully it won't affect the quality of the game.

Reactions: Toushiro

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I think having Andrew(Agil) take Hebishima's position instead of Inoda is a good idea. Andrew has more charisma and can create more sparks with Suguha.
For example, Hebishima wants to rape Andrew's sick wife, and Suguha unwittingly becomes his accomplice. After Andrew discovers this, he gets rid of Hebishima, even going so far as to turn him into a woman. At the same time, Andrew directs his anger at Suguha and fucks her.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Bruh I dont get it. Why is everyone complaining about not having enough cg in a v0.1 update. This is just sad. Hopefully it won't affect the quality of the game.
Probably because the whole of Ep1 was a build up to the end, and Ep2 started without really paying out for that build up. We didn't want a timeskip, nor did anyone want Asu/Ino's relationship to reset. We wanted Ep2 to start with a day of Inoda molesting Asuna around the map on their date, and then a drawn out PoV of the fucking scene. We wanted Ep2 to pick up where Ep1 left off.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Holy cow, a survey, nice! I mean, if people with no life have enough motivation it won't matter at all because they will rig it, but the chance of getting rid of Hebishima feels like a dream to me, it's the perfect way for the Asuna+Suguha threesome I wanted to see and I just personally don't like him, not only because he's a piece of shit but because I'm beyond tired of the "perfect fuckboy that can trick all the girls into becoming his bitches without any consequences" stereotype (Like, really, this guy isn't even doing it all over the country or something, he's in high school, most of his girls have to be from the area like Shino and Suguha, and he has apparently drugged most of them, yet he never once faced any consequence XD).

Well, gonna vote now, fingers crossed it happens but I guess it will depend on how things go with the people voting and how much they wanna influence the voting (Like, if you need to create a new account for every vote then only the truly dedicated people will try to do so at least).

PS: Also, while those outfits don't suit her character at all, Alice looks hella hot in them, ngl.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
That was a bad question in my opinion, people want more CGs because is more hot content but also want have a good story, balance is the key, 3 or 4 hot scene for 30 days development with good story is okay.
The question isn't even more cgs or less its about how fast we get them. And most likely the slowburn would probably lead to more cgs in total since the game would take longer.

Also im kinda curious how kicking out hebishima would really work because from the way things were going I was going to assume it would've been like inoda gets asuna,mom,liz and hebishma gets suguha,sinon,alice(with maybe some of them getting the good old public toilet treatment). Maybe we'd get a full Inoda harem?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes