4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
One fun way to get rid of Hebishima. One of his "girlfriends" gifts him a knife in the stomach. Then he gets isekaied off to a future spin-off game where he gets a spear and develops into a lolicon and beastiality. :devilish:
You joke but killing him off and then having him being the bad guy in a future Isekai Game sounds quite fun xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I hope we don't lose Hibishima. Suguha is already corrupted at this point so her going for Inoda would not have much impact imo. You can just have her and the Hibishima girls for the faster scenes in the real world. While Inoda slowly corrupts the other 3 girls who play FOG with him.

Not every girls needs to be slow corruption with Inoda. I think 3 for Inoda is plenty. And I hope it doesn't take too long to get back to AsunaxInoda sex, since we already had the part 1 finale. I think Alice should be the slowest one to progress at this point.

I just hope Fujino doesn't try and bend over backwards to please everybody. He should make the game he wants to make. You cant ever make everyone happy. And I hope he is doing a Patreon supporter-only poll aswell, my 20 gmail accounts should not count as much as a guy giving him money imo, lol.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You joke but killing him off and then having him being the bad guy in a future Isekai Game sounds quite fun xD
Having a Fujino shared universe sounds fun. I think Charlie, the store owner, and his girlfriend went to back to the village from Sakura game so maybe when that game gets updated they will be there.

I am joking about the spear part but Hebishima getting isekaied into a future game does sound great. It would give Fujino a chance to make a game from the villain's POV. Unless Hebishima becomes the cuckhold in the new world which would be hilarious. Imagine being a alpha male in the old world but in the new world you are the beta!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Having a Fujino shared universe sounds fun. I think Charlie, the store owner, and his girlfriend went to back to the village from Sakura game so maybe when that game gets updated they will be there.

I am joking about the spear part but Hebishima getting isekaied into a future game does sound great. It would give Fujino a chance to make a game from the villain's POV. Unless Hebishima becomes the cuckhold in the new world which would be hilarious. Imagine being a alpha male in the old world but in the new world you are the beta!
That would honestly be the ultimate reversal, LOL, from big-time NTR guy who fucked a hundred girls to the cucked MC in the next Fujino game XD

Honestly, I don't particularly care what happens for Hebishima as long as the "getting rid of him" option wins, Fujino can do what he wants with him IMO, whatever he thinks works better for it, I just truly wonder how much the Poll will really be reflecting the general players' thoughts or only those that wanna "enforce" it, like, if someone like the guy above legit can just make 20 accounts and take their time to vote with all of them to make their choices more valid than those of other then there is little hope unless you wanna no-life it to do the opposite, lol

Reactions: ktez

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Honestly, I don't particularly care what happens for Hebishima as long as the "getting rid of him" option wins, Fujino can do what he wants with him IMO, whatever he thinks works better for it, I just truly wonder how much the Poll will really be reflecting the general players' thoughts or only those that wanna "enforce" it, like, if someone like the guy above legit can just make 20 accounts and take their time to vote with all of them to make their choices more valid than those of other then there is little hope unless you wanna no-life it to do the opposite, lol
People don't need to work that hard. A single account can submit multiple times. That should probably be changed in future polls though. If someone really wants their change so much they spend so much time casting multiple votes, then let them have their way. They earned it. Of course that is assuming Fujino will take the majority's opinion. Just like in American presidential elections, just because you got the most votes doesn't mean you win the election.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
People don't need to work that hard. A single account can submit multiple times. That should probably be changed in future polls though. If someone really wants their change so much they spend so much time casting multiple votes, then let them have their way. They earned it. Of course that is assuming Fujino will take the majority's opinion. Just like in American presidential elections, just because you got the most votes doesn't mean you win the election.
Wait, seriously? Damn, he REALLY should have checked that wasn't allowed from the get-go then, LOL, by now the poll probably doesn't even remotely reflect what most of his followers/players think in the slightest if anyone could just spend 10 minutes constantly voting again and again for what they wanted.

And well, Fujino was legit affected enough by some people in his comments saying they wanted more CGs and were disappointed by the lack of content of his first update to bring it up and said he would change that, despite the fact that he should have been MORE than excused or capable of rationally dismissing such 'complaints' with what her went through, so I would say this poll is a lot more likely to be something he takes 100% seriously going off that alone, for good or bad...

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Wait, seriously? Damn, he REALLY should have checked that wasn't allowed from the get-go then, LOL, by now the poll probably doesn't even remotely reflect what most of his followers/players think in the slightest if anyone could just spend 10 minutes constantly voting again and again for what they wanted.

And well, Fujino was legit affected enough by some people in his comments saying they wanted more CGs and were disappointed by the lack of content of his first update to bring it up and said he would change that, despite the fact that he should have been MORE than excused or capable of rationally dismissing such 'complaints' with what her went through, so I would say this poll is a lot more likely to be something he takes 100% seriously going off that alone, for good or bad...
Let's hope it's more of a thing he did to get some of the complainers off his back. The results can ultimately be whatever he wants them to be. Looking at comments from the first couple of days after release, most of them were positive and understanding. But it's the mad complainers who stick in your head I'm afraid.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Let's hope it's more of a thing he did to get some of the complainers off his back. The results can ultimately be whatever he wants them to be. Looking at comments from the first couple of days after release, most of them were positive and understanding. But it's the mad complainers who stick in your head I'm afraid.
That is a sad reality everywhere the author/creator has active contact with its fanbase, yeah, I have seen it in Fanfiction especially. Honestly, as much as I want it going the getting-rid-of-Hebishima route for the sake of Inoda having that Suguha x Asuna threesome, I would prefer if it ended up going however Fujino wanted, he's the one NTR-only creator I can say I full-on respect big time after the massive sacrifice and ordeal he made for the sake of continuing his work.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That is a sad reality everywhere the author/creator has active contact with its fanbase, yeah, I have seen it in Fanfiction especially. Honestly, as much as I want it going the getting-rid-of-Hebishima route for the sake of Inoda having that Suguha x Asuna threesome, I would prefer if it ended up going however Fujino wanted, he's the one NTR-only creator I can say I full-on respect big time after the massive sacrifice and ordeal he made for the sake of continuing his work.
It is the sad truth that the few loud complainers will become the voice of the community even if they are the minority. I only hope when Fujino picks a direction, he will go all the way without changing directions. I will always remember how much the last Star Wars movie was about undoing what the previous movie did and it ended up pleasing no one.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I hope we don't lose Hibishima. Suguha is already corrupted at this point so her going for Inoda would not have much impact imo. You can just have her and the Hibishima girls for the faster scenes in the real world. While Inoda slowly corrupts the other 3 girls who play FOG with him.

Not every girls needs to be slow corruption with Inoda. I think 3 for Inoda is plenty. And I hope it doesn't take too long to get back to AsunaxInoda sex, since we already had the part 1 finale. I think Alice should be the slowest one to progress at this point.

I just hope Fujino doesn't try and bend over backwards to please everybody. He should make the game he wants to make. You cant ever make everyone happy. And I hope he is doing a Patreon supporter-only poll aswell, my 20 gmail accounts should not count as much as a guy giving him money imo, lol.
I agree in that not all girls progress should be slow, personally i wrote that only Asuna should be a slow burn kind of deal, and even then she could have some hot scenes in the game (FOG) thnaks to Inoda's abilities plus the fantasy elements in it (she could be unconcious or get drugged/confused, etc), and now that i write i actually forgot the hottest posibility where she is in the game and Inoda has his way with her body in RL damn.

I voted to get rid of Hebishima but i don't care that much since the game can work with or without him, but 1 scenario i find hot and believable is that Sugu now corrupted is kind of evil and colludes with Inoda to have Asuna fall, she obviously is jealous and is taking it out on Kirito already, kind of tsundere gone bad (nearly yandere), the trick would be that she too would need to fall to Inoda, as in gets outplayed so she doesn't end up with Cuckito xD

Huh that is 1 interesting thought, at most i was hoping we get a sort of interlude where Kirito (and maybe the rest of the group) went to their town and we see how that particular plotline turns out.

As for the Isekai i didn't mean a Netori game/POV, rather that we the players find out Hebishima also ended there xD, the MC would be someone else that gets cucked by Hebishima. Its basically making him the main antagonist instead of a side villain.

Reactions: LordFrz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, really? i thought the vote was attached to your e-mail since it requires one to vote and if you would vote twice with the same e-mail account it would just override the previouse vote.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

jaden000

May 30, 2020
He left his country right cause how much censorship their is in erotic works

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
from what i read from the survey i can deduce 2 things. there is no point in throwing hebishima in the dustbin and including inoda, as they are two different types of corruption maybe later some kind of threesome or maybe something else but suguha for him is fine.
being a fast or slow game has its pros and cons, if you go fast you run the risk of losing the essentials and become generic, if you go too slow a problem may occur and fujino have to postpone more, but it can also become tedious and boring.
my fear is in the open survey, people can make foolish or even stupid decisions that can end up spoiling the final product, hopefully fujino will take it as a suggestion and not something that will be done if or not.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
He left his country right cause how much censorship their is in erotic works
It was more than just that, people were outright getting arrested for making +18 content and apparently quite a few pixiv artists were directly affected, most deleted their accounts or all their +18 content just to be safe (Hell, a big DxD one that as making a great series of AU Hentai CGs of it had to stop his whole project and while he's still around he only does ecchi nowadays and not even a single nipple out despite back in day doing full-on hardcore orgies with like a dozen girls involved). And that was just for normal artists, in Fujino's case he literally could NOT continue his work in his games in any way whatsoever and had to immediately take down all his content online or he could have legit gone to prison. So him actually deciding to move to Japan to be able to continue doing so despite all the difficulties is something truly worthy of respect.

from what i read from the survey i can deduce 2 things. there is no point in throwing hebishima in the dustbin and including inoda, as they are two different types of corruption maybe later some kind of threesome or maybe something else but suguha for him is fine.
being a fast or slow game has its pros and cons, if you go fast you run the risk of losing the essentials and become generic, if you go too slow a problem may occur and fujino have to postpone more, but it can also become tedious and boring.
my fear is in the open survey, people can make foolish or even stupid decisions that can end up spoiling the final product, hopefully fujino will take it as a suggestion and not something that will be done if or not.
Disagree on the Hebishima matter (Mostly out of personal preferences though) but full-on agree with him hopefully not getting too carried away with the open survey, if that kinda thing becomes a habit then people will just use those to manipulate him and if he makes a habit out of listening to those it will stop being his game/s and become just whatever the louder minority wants.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
idk if fujino has developed enough experience to differentiate what he can take from criticism but also not let it destroy his vision because a lot of ppl want their version of corruption.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
but full-on agree with him hopefully not getting too carried away with the open survey, if that kinda thing becomes a habit then people will just use those to manipulate him and if he makes a habit out of listening to those it will stop being his game/s and become just whatever the louder minority wants.
Honestly the survey is rather broad, not even detailing how Fujino would get rid of Hebishima with only three questions in total so it is rather unlikely that it will have such a heavy influence on the story that it becomes entirely community driven.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Usually when writers want to get rid of a character they usually have them killed off,Arrested, or make them walk off into the sunset also frozen and everyone ask where did he go and the main character just say who cares

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Writing off a character has happened on cartoons like on my favorite show South Park basically cartman would say this if he killed them off IMG_7068.jpeg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Usually when writers want to get rid of a character they usually have them killed off,Arrested, or make them walk off into the sunset also frozen and everyone ask where did he go and the main character just say who cares
Writing off a character has happened on cartoons like on my favorite show South Park basically cartman would say this if he killed them off View attachment 3053825
Not Chef. When he got written off, he only fell off a cliff, got mauled by mountain lions, and then rebuilt as Darth Chef.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes