4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Personally i want more content in the FOG since it is a SAO game and most of the event in part 1 is related to the reality. Moreover the battle in FOG can keep on that style which inoda keep fucking asuna in the battle make it more spicy.
For hebishima's problem I think we need to first clarify that we need more "yellow hair" npc for each female characters or indoa can get all of them, it will be a totally different development for the game. If hebishima is out of the game then who will take his position? If hebishima still in the game then in this stage it will be fewer space for suguha content since hebishima already finished his playthough of almost doing everything to her.

Reactions: Toushiro

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Personally i want more content in the FOG since it is a SAO game and most of the event in part 1 is related to the reality. Moreover the battle in FOG can keep on that style which inoda keep fucking asuna in the battle make it more spicy.
For hebishima's problem I think we need to first clarify that we need more "yellow hair" npc for each female characters or indoa can get all of them, it will be a totally different development for the game. If hebishima is out of the game then who will take his position? If hebishima still in the game then in this stage it will be fewer space for suguha content since hebishima already finished his playthough of almost doing everything to her.
The implication at first glance, at least from looking at Fujino's work, is that if Hebishima was gone his girl/s (Considering Shino was all but confirmed that she would be part of his/Suguha's plot-line) would then be introduced into the main/Inoda's story, because regardless of if Hebishima is around or not, more Suguha content WOULD come, is something most don't seem to get, Fujino already most likely planned hers and Sinon/Shino's CGs, nevermind the latter hasn't really had any real content in the game/this part so far, so if Hebishima vanishes they won't vanish alongside him, their use as characters/scenes would just be moved or adapted to the main story somehow.

There is a reason Fujino didn't write "get rid of Hebishima AND Suguha", which is what some people don't seem to be getting, just the former, so is not like her character or scenes would disappear, they will just now be used for Inoda's/the main plotline rather than Hebishima, which while hot not many people were really interested in because many felt it was 'delaying' the Inoda-gets-Asuna scenes from coming, so this way it would be a win-win for most people really.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
there was a poll
I voted to keep hibishima and for a slow burn + more cg in battle.
If you check the last two pages you will see we have been talking about it non-stop, LOL

I also voted for slow burn but I would prefer to get rid of Hebishima, but we mostly have agreed around that it probably would be better for it to go however Fujino has planned.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
SoR_GabWindow
It's okay in the game world looks good and fits well - you can for example hear something from some place but...
The author wouldn't go overboard with this.
Especially in scenes.
Inogo and Asuna in the English version slows down because of the frequency of text. in the scenes could be and just text. But it's up to the author.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Why do people want to get rid of Hebishima? I think I prefer the girls having different men.
I agree that the author would have given at least 1% of freedom, even if rarely, but a chance that the decision would at least give something. Or as you say, you could have chosen someone else. For example, that the girl could be not only with this but also with another. + would like that the game would be moments and coincidental players as in PART 1 (Although the chance that such a give 1% of 100% :) ) And judging by the fact that there is Inoda will be #1 and not only with Asuna. :( :) (Let's see how and what the author will do I just hope it will be interesting.))

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Why do people want to get rid of Hebishima? I think I prefer the girls having different men.
There seems to be a mix-up of opinions, mine included, but the general thing, from what I saw in answers in Ci-En, came from the fact that most people just gave no fucks about the other "main stories" outside the Asuna/Inoda one (I'm a super-rare one that actually liked Suguha's scenes more than Asuna's lol), and the author seems to have noticed this. In combination with him deciding to drop using "NPCs" for Part 2 and adding like 3 new characters, plus the reactions of some to the first update of Part 2 saying there was not enough content getting to him, is most likely what caused this.

If we look at Part 2's first update, Fujino was technically setting up THREE separate stories to take place, at least at first glance, the main Inoda one (With Liz/Rika and Asuna's mom involved too), the Hebishima/Suguha one (With Shino/Sinon included in it), and the Alice one, and like in part 1 these stories would probably run parallel to each other in the original idea as the game progressed.

However, after taking into account the complaints, Fujino probably offered the chance to get rid of Hebishima because doing so would allow him to get rid of one of the separate storylines entirely, as Suguha and Shino will no doubt be 'repurposed' into the main/Inoda's story (He already made their models and everything so unlike what some may think they wouldn't just be scrapped), and so would let him give more focus to the main story of Inoda trying to get Asuna, which is what most people want.

I personally am all for it because I prefer Inoda over Hebishima, and because I wanna see a Suguha x Asuna threesome happen in the game, so my personal reasons are more selfish to vote for that than others, but if you look at it from the perspective described above, getting rid of Hebishima's storyline would mean less split focus and having Suguha and Shino be used further as tools/plot-devices to help Inoda eventually make Asuna fully fall to the power of his dick, but obviously differences in opinions will exist all around.

In the end, though, we will have to wait to see the survey's results/Fujino's own decisions on what to do, tbh.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, we will wait and see what and how the author will do. Although it is slightly unclear how you can get rid of this playboy - (But how you can get rid of inoda there are a few options - 1) This is to catch the bandit who got the inode and check the anonymous call because Kirito has friends who can help 100% with this, or Kirito himself can compare + the already caught bandit who sold the blogovonia can hand over to Inode that he bought them from him :) So if it was a different game, it would be easy to get rid of the Inode and add another branch or expand the plot in a different direction where you could do even more. It would be banal for Hebeshima to take her and their others into his harem or something like that. )

And about getting rid of the options are also there, but this is also if in a simple way, For example, Kerio and Suguha, BUT NO, I'D RATHER NOT SAY :)

In short, there are a lot of options for the game even now, and if the author tries hard, it will turn out no worse than the first part, and maybe even several times better. (Although it's a bit of a pity that there will be fewer players than in the first one. To the crimer from the first - The moment where the player's girlfriend was taken, and then she teaches her lesson in the gift - do not BELIEVE in beslan help if there is a possibility of sex and prostitution in the game :) Oh, she remembered exactly haha and lidi 100% bought a record in FOG and appreciated the recording of the lesson at the hotel)

I'm already wondering what the author will do :)

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, we will wait and see what and how the author will do. Although it is slightly unclear how you can get rid of this playboy - (But how you can get rid of inoda there are a few options - 1) This is to catch the bandit who got the inode and check the anonymous call because Kirito has friends who can help 100% with this, or Kirito himself can compare + the already caught bandit who sold the blogovonia can hand over to Inode that he bought them from him :) So if it was a different game, it would be easy to get rid of the Inode and add another branch or expand the plot in a different direction where you could do even more. It would be banal for Hebeshima to take her and their others into his harem or something like that. )

And about getting rid of the options are also there, but this is also if in a simple way, For example, Kerio and Suguha, BUT NO, I'D RATHER NOT SAY :)

In short, there are a lot of options for the game even now, and if the author tries hard, it will turn out no worse than the first part, and maybe even several times better. (Although it's a bit of a pity that there will be fewer players than in the first one. To the crimer from the first - The moment where the player's girlfriend was taken, and then she teaches her lesson in the gift - do not BELIEVE in beslan help if there is a possibility of sex and prostitution in the game :) Oh, she remembered exactly haha and lidi 100% bought a record in FOG and appreciated the recording of the lesson at the hotel)

I'm already wondering what the author will do :)
LMAO, I mean, the author will NOT get rid of Inoda, he's basically his main character (We all know this, he is even if we have to play as Kirito), and almost everyone wants only to see Inoda stealing Asuna, so while getting rid of Hebishima would be something the author wouldn't hesitate to do he will never get rid of Inoda, you shouldn't even consider that at all XD

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And yes, I did not SAY and was not going to offer to get rid of Inoda, I just said that it would be 100 times easier to get rid of him, I described the option this way. i before. It just won't work out that the whole game will be that one WILL SOMETIMES take everyone to Idina's women from Kirito. And judging by the text that is available in the game, INODA WILL ALREADY TAKE Asuna - the mother of Asuna and Lisbet. It's just that Kirito will then only have to GET out of grief, or Kirito must be 100% moron in order not to notice the catch, or the most common variant of Kirito Kukold, but alive + can stay with Asuna. and after thinking about all this, it's interesting how and what the author will do. But most of all I hope that the game will not be short. So the game has two whole worlds, the Game and the real world of Kirito.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I agree with you halfway.
But if they get rid of him, then they should remove Klein too, so that he'll only be in the game once in a while and no one else. He'll fuck here, fuck there, fuck here for two minutes with Kirito and then back to Inoda.

But I agree if there will be a lot of scenes I don't care who will fuck Asuna, but let it be as interesting as the first part and not just Fuck without a plot. + The author made two cities in VR and real so the plot will still be.

Looking forward to the sequel.

May 9, 2020
Because it's irrational to spend your time and effort for a clearly secondary character. I'd prefer to see more Inoda/Asuna action.
It makes more sense that there'd be more Stallions in these games than just one (Inoda) that women would flock to, and it makes even more sense if they weren't all Ugly Bastards. That's just my opinion, nothing against a single antagonist and nothing against Ugly Bastards, just diversity of options available to women isn't a bad thing necessarily.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It makes more sense that there'd be more Stallions in these games than just one (Inoda) that women would flock to, and it makes even more sense if they weren't all Ugly Bastards. That's just my opinion, nothing against a single antagonist and nothing against Ugly Bastards, just diversity of options available to women isn't a bad thing necessarily.
I mean, that's the entire reason Hebishima existed in the first place, so Fujino probably thought the same as you when he made Part 1 really, he wanted there to be a "Suguha gets NTR-ed" plot too aside from Asuna getting it, and probably thought it would feel more realistic if it was done by someone different than the 'main character' (I myself wouldn't have minded if it was all Inoda, but that's how he did it).

However, the issue clearly came from most people just period not caring about the non-Asuna plot, and him setting up at least 2 more combined with how (For understandable reasons) little actual-H-content the first update had made people whine about and so he came up with this alternative.

I myself am all for it for my own reasons, but I can see why some would prefer Hebishima to stay, however the reality of "No Hebishima meaning more Inoda" is a fact, and people want to see more of Inoda because it advances the plot of him getting Asuna, which is something Fujino could do if he got rid of Hebishima's plot entirely and folded the girls that were gonna be used there into the main/Inoda's plot.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hebishima is hated hard weird I never noticed that people didn’t like him personally I don’t like blonde tan guys because it’s an overused trope in anime or hentai but that’s just me
I don't think anyone dislikes Hebishima personally but it is what he represents people dislikes. Like other people said he is a distraction to the main plot and a obstacle to Asuna and Suguha threesome.

Also like you said he is a boring overused NTR trope that people are sick of seeing especially with Inoda being a atypical NTR Chad.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes