4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hebishima is hated hard weird I never noticed that people didn’t like him personally I don’t like blonde tan guys because it’s an overused trope in anime or hentai but that’s just me
I just didn't like Hebishima because I like Sugu more than Asuna and she was no doubt gonna just end up as a used-up whore with him in the end, and also because Inoda taking her would mean I got to see a Suguha x Asuna threesome in the game. However, is not so much as people hating him for who/what he is but the fact he's not the "main character", if this game had been about Hebishima stealing Asuna and all the other girls nobody would have a problem with him, the main issue is not so much people hate him as he's basically a distraction from the main plot.

I don't think anyone dislikes Hebishima personally but it is what he represents people dislikes. Like other people said he is a distraction to the main plot and a obstacle to Asuna and Suguha threesome.

Also he is the typical NTR Chad that people are sick of seeing that especially with Inoda being a atypical NTR Chad.
Basically, as Lionheart says here, Hebishima really wouldn't be an issue if he was the main character, but between him being a side-plot that takes away from the Inoda/Asuna time (Which is the only thing most people want the game to focus on) and his heavy contrast with Inoda his character just serves no purpose now, at least in Fujino's eyes, because what's the point of putting effort into his plot of corrupting Suguha and (maybe) Shino too if most of the players don't care for it? So by that logic getting rid of him and folding the girls from his plot into Inoda's would make more sense.

At the end of the day though we gotta wait and see what Fujino decides, really, without being able to see the poll's results live is also hard to know which option got more voted after all.

Reactions: FavenXXX
May 9, 2020
I just didn't like Hebishima because I like Sugu more than Asuna and she was no doubt gonna just end up as a used-up whore with him in the end, and also because Inoda taking her would mean I got to see a Suguha x Asuna threesome in the game. However, is not so much as people hating him for who/what he is but the fact he's not the "main character", if this game had been about Hebishima stealing Asuna and all the other girls nobody would have a problem with him, the main issue is not so much people hate him as he's basically a distraction from the main plot.

Basically, as Lionheart says here, Hebishima really wouldn't be an issue if he was the main character, but between him being a side-plot that takes away from the Inoda/Asuna time (Which is the only thing most people want the game to focus on) and his heavy contrast with Inoda his character just serves no purpose now, at least in Fujino's eyes, because what's the point of putting effort into his plot of corrupting Suguha and (maybe) Shino too if most of the players don't care for it? So by that logic getting rid of him and folding the girls from his plot into Inoda's would make more sense.

At the end of the day though we gotta wait and see what Fujino decides, really, without being able to see the poll's results live is also hard to know which option got more voted after all.
Honestly the easiest thing to do was just taking Hebishima out of the game, but an alternative that would've been just as easy was simply make Hebishima NTR of Sugu an optional event trigger rather than making it a forcibly triggered NTR event just to progress.

Like, Kirito being forced to trigger Sugu x Hebihima NTR events in order to advance the main antagonist story of Asuna's NTR wasn't a necessary thing just to advance Asuna's NTR story. Could've just been that Kirito visits Sugu from time to time, they chat, Sugu gets mad, Kirito leaves, and that ends it, the player doesn't have to know that NTR of Sugu is going on between her and Hebishima. A simple ("This event will trigger an NTR of Sugu, would you like to see?") would have been a nice touch to at least satisfy the players who want to see the Sugu NTR, and it'd also be enough to satisfy the players who just wish for the games main story of Asuna NTR progress.

Doing such a thing adds a tiny bit more work of course but I digress. The easiest & simplest thing to do was simply remove Hebishima. Although, I would appreciate a gallery at some point eventually available to the players so that players who wanted to see Sugu NTR, to at least see some Sugu NTR events that was initially planned but scrapped due to demands.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly the easiest thing to do was just taking Hebishima out of the game, but an alternative that would've been just as easy was simply make Hebishima NTR of Sugu an optional event trigger rather than making it a forcibly triggered NTR event just to progress.

Like, Kirito being forced to trigger Sugu x Hebihima NTR events in order to advance the main antagonist story of Asuna's NTR wasn't a necessary thing just to advance Asuna's NTR story. Could've just been that Kirito visits Sugu from time to time, they chat, Sugu gets mad, Kirito leaves, and that ends it, the player doesn't have to know that NTR of Sugu is going on between her and Hebishima. A simple ("This event will trigger an NTR of Sugu, would you like to see?") would have been a nice touch to at least satisfy the players who want to see the Sugu NTR, and it'd also be enough to satisfy the players who just wish for the games main story of Asuna NTR progress.

Doing such a thing adds a tiny bit more work of course but I digress. The easiest & simplest thing to do was simply remove Hebishima. Although, I would appreciate a gallery at some point eventually available to the players so that players who wanted to see Sugu NTR, to at least see some Sugu NTR events that was initially planned but scrapped due to demands.
As you said, that option would have meant extra work Fujino would put himself into for "no reason" (As most people made it clear apparently that they only cared for the Asuna plot but he still clearly wanted to make Sugu's plot, which I'm thankful for as I like her more than Asuna and he made it a quite big enough presence to get a lot of nice scenes of her). Removing Hebishima would indeed be the most logical option as it would mean less work and would still let him make H-scenes of Suguha/Shino while also focusing/advancing the Inoda plot more which is what most people wanted.

However, it remains to be seen what happens, hell, the option to keep Hebishima could have won the poll if enough people no-lifed it and voted a million times for it (Or just set an auto-clicker to do so), and even if it won Fujino may decide to stick to his guns and not remove him, so regardless of what we want all we can do now is wait and see what he does.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
May 9, 2020
As you said, that option would have meant extra work Fujino would put himself into for "no reason" (As most people made it clear apparently that they only cared for the Asuna plot but he still clearly wanted to make Sugu's plot, which I'm thankful for as I like her more than Asuna and he made it a quite big enough presence to get a lot of nice scenes of her). Removing Hebishima would indeed be the most logical option as it would mean less work and would still let him make H-scenes of Suguha/Shino while also focusing/advancing the Inoda plot more which is what most people wanted.

However, it remains to be seen what happens, hell, the option to keep Hebishima could have won the poll if enough people no-lifed it and voted a million times for it (Or just set an auto-clicker to do so), and even if it won Fujino may decide to stick to his guns and not remove him, so regardless of what we want all we can do now is wait and see what he does.
It would be a huge trolololol if Fujino decided in the next expansion to turn Hebishima into Kyles Cousin Kyle from South Park and bust in first thing in the next patch, Hebishima comes off the bus and shouts "I'M BAAAAACK!!!" lmao

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be extra work for the author. If done this way it will be minus the interesting scenes. Suguha's scenes are a good addition to the game and Kirito's world and also the moments with Suguha give a little distraction from Inoda and enjoy the beautiful Sugu and how many more moments can there be with Suguha because now she also started playing FOG and so she will have a good adventure in VRMMO.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow friend I really hope so too.
I understand INODU has fallen in love with Asuna and with the help of her mother will approach Asuna.
But why should all girls and women be linked to INODA?

I really hope it won't be like that - you can certainly do a few scenes of girls with Inoda but linking them only to INODU would be 100% harem.

(But judging by the text that is in the game files EHHHHHH All will be in the bunk even mentions Lizbeth EHH.)
However it's easier or whatever reason.

Please don't shove everyone to ANYTHING you can do otherwise.
I liked the first part VERY much and the balance was fine there.

I wonder what will be done and how I hope the author can still please as well as in the first part of the game.

Asuna - Suguha - Lizbeth - Alice - Sinon - Kyoko - these are the ones you know.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I BELIEVE THAT IN THE END the silly idea that all girls have to go through INODA will win out, wouldn't that turn into a harem? then it contradicts the idea that ASUNA is only for INODA even though the mother is included it is a means to get to her.
What? how would Inoda having a harem contradict that Asuna is only ever going to be with Inoda?
Wouldn't that just confirm that the only person she would have sex with is Inoda? (And Kirito i guess...)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What? how would Inoda having a harem contradict that Asuna is only ever going to be with Inoda?
Wouldn't that just confirm that the only person she would have sex with is Inoda? (And Kirito i guess...)
He's one of the people convinced that the point of the main story is that Inoda's obsession with Asuna means he should only be exclusively focused with Asuna and that any other girls are just tools he's using before fully getting her (And that he then would/should stop giving a fuck about/discard once he manages that), even when his possessiveness over Asuna's mom has already been made obvious, and therefore Inoda getting more girls isn't "good" because it ruins the "Inoda only wants Asuna" view (Even though it's a NTR game with a plot where he's clearly just obsessed with her and just, understandably so, has become addicted to sex after experiencing it before, therefore he obviously enjoys fucking Asuna's mom whenever he can while still waiting for his plan to fully "recover" Asuna).

As someone who only likes the game for its H-scenes and doesn't think much of the story, respect for Fujino aside, I find the idea of Inoda getting the full harem being "bad" laughable, but obviously not everyone will feel the same way XP

Reactions: FavenXXX

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He's one of the people convinced that the point of the main story is that Inoda's obsession with Asuna means he should only be exclusively focused with Asuna and that any other girls are just tools he's using before fully getting her (And that he then would/should stop giving a fuck about/discard once he manages that), even when his possessiveness over Asuna's mom has already been made obvious, and therefore Inoda getting more girls isn't "good" because it ruins the "Inoda only wants Asuna" view (Even though it's a NTR game with a plot where he's clearly just obsessed with her and just, understandably so, has become addicted to sex after experiencing it before, therefore he obviously enjoys fucking Asuna's mom whenever he can while still waiting for his plan to fully "recover" Asuna).

As someone who only likes the game for its H-scenes and doesn't think much of the story, respect for Fujino aside, I find the idea of Inoda getting the full harem being "bad" laughable, but obviously not everyone will feel the same way XP
Inoda getting a full harem is not bad but the issue is focus. The premise of the game was Inoda making Asuna love him not Inoda finding his sexual awakening and becoming a sex god. If you want hot SAO girls orgies then finding videos is much quicker than waiting for game updates.

It is the same problem people who wanted Hebishima gone to focus on the main couple. Suguha had nothing to do with Inoda and Asuna. Now if Inoda adds her to the harem, it just adds another point of distraction from the main quest of Asuna. (Story Assumptions) Kyoto is used to get access to Asuna and Liz will be obstacle to cockblock Inoda. They need to be taken care of before getting Asuna. Add in Suguha and now there is 3 side quests to do before the main quest can be finished. Assuming no other girls are added to orgy.

After introducing the other girls in Part 2 and if he actually get rid of Hebishima then we are definitely getting the sex god ending. Sad, in Part 1 there was nothing to suggest Inoda would go after other girls expect maybe Kyoto to get to Asuna. But now maybe from fan feedback it will be Gigachad ending. At this point I won't wish to get the ending I want, I only hope Fuijino does not change direction midway and does anything half-assed.

Last edited:

toomuchmilk

Nov 2, 2023
I think for me Hebishima just isn't as strong as a character compared to Inoda, especially since his design and trope is the classic dark-skinned/tanned delinquent that has blonde hair. Maybe if he had a different/more unique design then I would probably be more accepting of the character or if there was a bit more substance to his character instead "i fuck bitches ezpz, lemme do a little blackmail here and there". Think I saw someone mention replacing Hebi with Agil and honestly I'd be up for it.

Something like:
Agil comes to check on the cafe one morning -> see's no-one is working -> checks the staff room -> sees Hebishima touching Suguha or something -> assumes the worst -> storms in and beats Hebishima up -> Hebishima gets fired or somehow arrested or is hospitalised for X amount of time -> Few days later, Sugu is having withdrawals -> she can't forget the things Hebishima did to her and her body is longing for a mans touch -> Agil could also be pent up from his wife since he was separated from her for 2 years and their relationship has soured -> Agil starts to help Sugu more at the shop -> He finds her masturbating in the staff room one day -> He decides to help her or she asks him for "help" or "relief" -> BAM -> Agil replaces Hebishima.

But yeah, I'm leaning more to the side of not wanting Inoda getting/ending up with all the girls too but then again, I don't mind a few scenes here and there of him using his invisibility to mess with the other girls on quests and whatnot.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Oh well in that case, whiles i do agree that Inoda seems to hold Asuna at a higher standard than any of the other girls, i doubt he would just leave any of the other girls just to only have Asuna. If anything i think it is more likely that it becomes a kind of "the more the merrier" kind of situation.

I will say that, the way he worded that did not make that clear whatsoever.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If you play the first part and play the second part - Yes there is a feeling that the output of the second part of the author in the first part went one way and in the second author changed something and the plot went the other way.
Let me explain what I mean (It's just my opinion) After playing the first part I have a feeling that the game should not have had a moment - (It's been a week - It's been 2 weeks) and should have gone smoothly continuing where Asuna ignores INODA and where Inoda smoothly gets to his beloved yes even in this case INODA 100% used Asuna's mother and quite possibly he would have used his mother or someone else to start getting his beloved.
And in the second one, Asuna gave up and stopped ignoring Inoda.

Although I'm not completely against it - so the beginning is interesting BUT I WANT A LITTLE MORE FLEXIBLE DEVELOPMENT without the rekogo moment - (OH I DON'T LIKE KIRITO anymore I'm GOING TO FUCK!).

Briefly what I have in mind - The first part was smoother + there were no hints of sometimes SEX GIANT.

But since this is NTR + the author is already starting to overhear opinions and go to punch someone from the game - would not get the desires of others and not the game from the author.

I will hope that the author will make an interesting game with a story and not just scenes without a story. Priver tomu The first part is all super.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Inoda getting a full harem is not bad but the issue is focus. The premise of the game was Inoda making Asuna love him not Inoda finding his sexual awakening and becoming a sex god. If you want hot SAO girls orgies then finding videos is much quicker than waiting for game updates.

It is the same problem people who wanted Hebishima gone to focus on the main couple. Suguha had nothing to do with Inoda and Asuna. Now if Inoda adds her to the harem, it just adds another point of distraction from the main quest of Asuna. (Story Assumptions) Kyoto is used to get access to Asuna and Liz will be obstacle to cockblock Inoda. They need to be taken care of before getting Asuna. Add in Suguha and now there is 3 side quests to do before the main quest can be finished. Assuming no other girls are added to orgy.

After introducing the other girls in Part 2 and if he actually get rid of Hebishima then we are definitely getting the sex god ending. Sad, in Part 1 there was nothing to suggest Inoda would go after other girls expect maybe Kyoto to get to Asuna. But now maybe from fan feedback it will be Gigachad ending. At this point I won't wish to get the ending I want, I only hope Fuijino does not change direction midway and does anything half-assed.
See, that's the thing, regardless of if Hebishima is gone or not, the other girls WILL still be around. Suguha and Shino ARE going to have scenes in the game and their own plots already, he made their models and such, he won't scrap them even if Hebishima is scrapped, so I would say a good midway point would be that instead of they being used for a side-plot most people didn't care about then they're better used to fuel Inoda's goal of taking Asuna. After all, Suguha WAS gonna get sex scenes that were NOT "Inoda gets Asuna-focus" anyway, so wouldn't it be better if the plot of writing Hebishima gets removed, which is already less writing, and Suguha's scenes get turned into ways of furthering Asuna falling to Inoda? (Like her getting jealous Inoda is fucking every other girl but her now as she's still chronically longing for his dick) Sure it may not be the ending/route you wanted, but it would still reduce the amount of focus away from Inoda getting Asuna even if by a small margin, and could be used to add even more Asuna/Inoda content really (Like making it so that there are 2 or more girls during "fights" so that one or more could "block" Kirito's view while Inoda molests or outright fucks Asuna, for example).

Oh well in that case, whiles i do agree that Inoda seems to hold Asuna at a higher standard than any of the other girls, i doubt he would just leave any of the other girls just to only have Asuna. If anything i think it is more likely that it becomes a kind of "the more the merrier" kind of situation.

I will say that, the way he worded that did not make that clear whatsoever.
Pretty much what I think, yes, while Inoda clearly focuses more on Asuna he has shown to be quite unstable mentally, he goes from praising her as a goddess to insulting her like a bitch in his blog when she didn't immediately start being all over him after they had sex in the rainy night, that combined with his newfound love of sex tells me he WOULD keep all the girls around as his fuck-toys even if he really got Asuna, maybe even regularly have orgies, and I don't mind that myself, but some people as mentioned find that "wrong" because it apparently takes away from what they wanted of it being a purely Asuna/Inoda-focused thing (Which already wasn't gonna be with the introduction of Asuna's mom and then Liz anyway).

• Angry

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
See, that's the thing, regardless of if Hebishima is gone or not, the other girls WILL still be around. Suguha and Shino ARE going to have scenes in the game and their own plots already, he made their models and such, he won't scrap them even if Hebishima is scrapped, so I would say a good midway point would be that instead of they being used for a side-plot most people didn't care about then they're better used to fuel Inoda's goal of taking Asuna. After all, Suguha WAS gonna get sex scenes that were NOT "Inoda gets Asuna-focus" anyway, so wouldn't it be better if the plot of writing Hebishima gets removed, which is already less writing, and Suguha's scenes get turned into ways of furthering Asuna falling to Inoda? (Like her getting jealous Inoda is fucking every other girl but her now as she's still chronically longing for his dick) Sure it may not be the ending/route you wanted, but it would still reduce the amount of focus away from Inoda getting Asuna even if by a small margin, and could be used to add even more Asuna/Inoda content really (Like making it so that there are 2 or more girls during "fights" so that one or more could "block" Kirito's view while Inoda molests or outright fucks Asuna, for example).
You just prove my point those other girls are needless distractions. Suguha and Shino are part of Hebishima's story. At least in Part 1, it seem like they will remain only part of his story. But probably because of fan desires to see harems and orgies, those girls who had nothing to do with Inoda now has to be force fitted into Inoda's story.

You are not wrong, I want to see hot sex orgies too. But I just do not want to see a School Days story. If we are getting the harem ending then the dev is only doing what the fans want and as long he does not half-ass it, I won't compliant.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You just prove my point those other girls are needless distractions. Suguha and Shino are part of Hebishima's story. At least in Part 1, it seem like they will remain only part of his story. But probably because of fan desires to see harems and orgies, those girls who had nothing to do with Inoda now has to be force fitted into Inoda's story.

You are not wrong, I want to see hot sex orgies too. But I just do not want to see a School Days story. If we are getting the harem ending then the dev is only doing what the fans want and as long he does not half-ass it, I won't compliant.
Well, it's a matter of opinion I guess, as someone who actually liked Suguha more than Asuna and was more focused on her in Part 1 I may be biased, but regardless the fact doesn't change that Fujino was going to make them ever since Part 1 and wasn't gonna drop them (Suguha and Shino at least, pretty sure Rika/Liz was just added from a poll I believe?). Whether you consider them needless distractions or not, at least if they're "distractions" that help Inoda's plot along it should be "better" than distractions that took screentime from Inoda's plot anyway, right? At least that's how I see it being a positive for anyone who wanted more focus on Asuna&Inoda, really.

In the end though, this is still Fujino's game and he has the final say in things, so it will be up to him in the end. He may be letting the fans influence him a bit too much given the polls this game has had compared to previous ones, but as long as he doesn't half-ass it indeed I will be satisfied too regardless of what he does.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I feel the only reason people don't like the side content is that it's a WIP game that releases updates every month or two. And they just want more of the content that gets them off. But that is going to hurt the game overall once it's complete, since you will just have the main story that people will blast through.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes