4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question 1. But first I will tell you the situation.
The game begins with the introduction of the beginning map where Asuna lives after school, Kirito and Asuna automatically find themselves at Asuna's house.

After a while, Kirito is asked to deliver a package to a cafe there, Kirito talks to his sister, who he asks if you haven't been to Hebishima - Otherwise Asuna saw a girl come to him on Saturday.

Don't you think there is no piece in the game???

So, it doesn't seem to you that after school Asuna and Kirito had to go to the block where Asuna lives and approach the house of Hebishima so that Asuna could say this to Kirito - there is such a text in the text, but in the game Asuna and Kirito automatically get into Asuna's house.

Will this be added in the next update or has the author cut it out??? If you hit it, then how does Kirito talk about it if the line didn't sound.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was recently play
Sword art online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic Part 2. but it is getting struck on the same page where Kirito looks on to his computer about Inoda site. (6.5 Friday). Can anyone please help me what to do? drying of eagerness View attachment 3048740
That's all there is to the game right now, if you check the first post's changelog you will see Part 2 is currently in the "0.1" version, just the intro of the game and setting the basics for the story/systems.

Reactions: Hornedgamer

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So do you guys think there will be a content update this week or just a progrees one? I am fine either way (i only bother when there is absolute silence xD).

Although if its there is only a progress update i hope there are some more teasers, like not just character models, maybe a picture of an scene or part of it so there is some mistery and speculation.

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
So do you guys think there will be a content update this week or just a progrees one? I am fine either way (i only bother when there is absolute silence xD).

Although if its there is only a progress update i hope there are some more teasers, like not just character models, maybe a picture of an scene or part of it so there is some mistery and speculation.
Fujino said he will try to add more CG scenes this update since a lot of people ask for them.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Fujino said he will try to add more CG scenes this update since a lot of people ask for them.
Yeah, that is the main reason why i don't mind if there isn't a new update this week, that extra work takes time specially if he wants them to feel organic and not out of place.

But i still hope he shares more than just a character model xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Yeah, that is the main reason why i don't mind if there isn't a new update this week, that extra work takes time specially if he wants them to feel organic and not out of place.

But i still hope he shares more than just a character model xD
I definitely think there will be one or two progress updates within the next 10 days. Maybe saying when the next update will be.

I want to see a preview of a sex scene or maybe maybe even a preview of a new battle harassment. I so miss those.

He said there will be a update in November so I am guessing between 15th and 30th. About 30 days from last update seems right.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

I don't think there will be a content update. It would be extraordinary if Fujino would be able to make a meaningful update to the game in this rather short time span.

With that said, i do think we will be getting a progress update. Even if it is just Fujino saying "yeah i ran into a lot of bugs trying to implement the combat, so i don't have that much to report on."

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So.... no new update this month?
We had this month's update already. In fact, we will get another probably before a full month passes since the last update, around the first week or 2 of november. This will lead to more people asking for november update probably around the 20th, lol.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes