4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
ugh, we have been over this already but the "double penetration" sounds could also refer to a vibrator since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so afraid that asuna or some other girl will be used as a city bike? haha these lols hope fujino will include something like this to shut others up and better not be asking him what they want it to be like this or better this way, until he does a survey of his own.
asuna.png

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think it's an elegent solution for all the crybabies that just wanted more scenes to get what they want by just giving them a bunch of Sinon scenes since she's already corrupted.
Thats what I kinda expect too.

so afraid that asuna or some other girl will be used as a city bike? haha these lols hope fujino will include something like this to shut others up and better not be asking him what they want it to be like this or better this way, until he does a survey of his own.
He has said multiple times that Asuna will only be with INoda and Kirito. I do think a few of the girls corrupted by Hashiba will be public toilets though, he sends his girl to the school prostitute ring it seems.

Thats the best way to handle that I think, you get girls INoda gets for teh exclusive crowd, and ultra whores with the Hashiba route.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3035898
The only thing we know for certain is that Asuna will 100% not get any scenes with anyone outside of Inoda.
dq9ZT3z.png
It might be the case for the other characters tho but there is no evidence of that happening yet.

I would also like to ask you who the two male characters would be in a 2 male 1 female threesome?
Inoda and Hebeshima? Hebeshima and Klein?
I just don't see Inoda wanting to share a girl with anyone and Fujino has said that he doesn't want to use nameless characters anymore, so who would it be?

Again i'm not saying it's 100% impossible, just that there is no eviedince for anything like that yet.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thats what I kinda expect too.

He has said multiple times that Asuna will only be with INoda and Kirito. I do think a few of the girls corrupted by Hashiba will be public toilets though, he sends his girl to the school prostitute ring it seems.

Thats the best way to handle that I think, you get girls INoda gets for teh exclusive crowd, and ultra whores with the Hashiba route.
I'm personally hoping at least Suguha doesn't end like that, but nothing to do if she does, what Fujino thinks is best must be done (As long as hopefully it's not from him trying to please others rather than his original plans for the characters really). It's just weird that after all the effort he put into her and all the focus on just her and him alone Hebishima would suddenly start whoring her out. With Sinon it may happen, though given she was specifically looking for him at the end of Part 1 that would feel weird still.

Honestly, Alice feels like the most likely to end up gangbanged, really, given she's literally actively investigating sexual crimes, and was almost raped by one of said dudes when Kirito saved her, I'm surprised the argument seems more centered on if Sinon or Suguha will end like that rather than the one girl who is basically actively running headfirst into a bad ending situation, given this is a NTR game XP

Reactions: MeepMoop123

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yea, which makes me not really care about her at all.
Don't say you don't care. She (and probably the other SAO girls) serves a important purpose. Like the random npcs in Part 1 she will have the hot and extreme sex while Inoda is still working on Asuna. The chef needs to provide some tasty appetizers if the main course still needs time to cook.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Don't say you don't care. She (and probably the other SAO girls) serves a important purpose. Like the random npcs in Part 1 she will have the hot and extreme sex while Inoda is still working on Asuna. The chef needs to provide some tasty appetizers if the main course still needs time to cook.
I mean, I dont care. The rando NPC stuff doesn't intrigue me, that doesn't mean I dont see it purpose. Its just not for me.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
To use another game as an example, you shouldn't be worried that the side characters will have small amounts of plot and faster corruption scenes. It sounds like Fujino is slipping into the same thought process as N_Taii, ntr dev of Henteria Chronicles. They do the same. Have side characters on a faster corruption route to keep the player engaged, while the Main Characters corruption route stretches out longer.

It's just that in part 1 those side characters were just one-off's and cameo's, now they're going to have mini storylines, fast corruption and sex scenes so players get to see lewds even if Inoda has to take the long route back to corrupting Asuna more.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
To use another game as an example, you shouldn't be worried that the side characters will have small amounts of plot and faster corruption scenes. It sounds like Fujino is slipping into the same thought process as N_Taii, ntr dev of Henteria Chronicles. They do the same. Have side characters on a faster corruption route to keep the player engaged, while the Main Characters corruption route stretches out longer.

It's just that in part 1 those side characters were just one-off's and cameo's, now they're going to have mini storylines, fast corruption and sex scenes so players get to see lewds even if Inoda has to take the long route back to corrupting Asuna more.
I love how N_Taii does his side characters, several are small Netorare stories themselves. Im just not a fan of the gangbang route even for side characters. But I'm fine with it being there since there are people that like that, cool for them. Just not something I personally will care about.

With Fujino the side character I was interested in seeing was the store clerk with the store manager, but I hear he dropped that one. Oh well :/ Ill still have the main Asuna route, which is the main thing I care about anyways.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

Oh god, please don't compaire Fujino to N_taii.
Fujino has really good pacing with a definitive love interest that you can get invested in with an MC that atleast is a character.

N_taii has 1 main love interest that he always wants you to really care about, then 2-3 side love interests that you kinda care about (usually a mother and sister type character) and then he also makes minor side characters for each of those love interests which make it go from a "slow corruption" plot to just wasting my god damn time with characters that i would never care about.
All the while the mute MC makes it feel like there is no actual character to get interested in.

I prefer having either one of characters that i don't need to get invested in get some scenes or keep the amount of side characters atleast reasonable, tho i personally actually prefer what Fujino is doing now by just adding an already corrupted character so that the player immediately knows they doesn't need to get overly invested in her.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Fujino and N_taii are very comparable to me. I like them both for the same reasons.
To me they aren't compairable at all.
One is the master of subtle and slow build up with great characters.
The other like to put great emphesis on a story rather than characters.

The only compairison i could possibly have would be that their gameplay style is maybe similar? but i would argue that even that isn't the case since Fujino makes the exploration of maps feel organic and has some combat elements, where N_taiis feels more linar with it only giving you the okay to explore at certain times in the story.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question in v0.1 there is a text that sometimes says but it is censored. How to make the text and notes visible during sex with Asuna???

In the second part of the game, there didn't seem to be a censorship shutdown point, as it was in part No. 1, they immediately asked if you want to see all the dialogues + additional scenes or don't want to.)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question in v0.1 there is a text that sometimes says but it is censored. How to make the text and notes visible during sex with Asuna???

In the second part of the game, there didn't seem to be a censorship shutdown point, as it was in part No. 1, they immediately asked if you want to see all the dialogues + additional scenes or don't want to.)
That part was intended to be like this for now, Fujino said that he will add the additional scenes like Asuna's/Others' viewpoint later in future updates, he simply hasn't made that yet.

PS: BTW, that pic in your avatar, where is it from? (I think it's one from FF7's Tifa?)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
That part was intended to be like this for now, Fujino said that he will add the additional scenes like Asuna's/Others' viewpoint later in future updates, he simply hasn't made that yet.

PS: BTW, that pic in your avatar, where is it from? (I think it's one from FF7's Tifa?)
I see. Okay, so I didn't miss the moment :) And the picture on the avatars from the game Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris at the bottom there are links to the page on F95 https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-13f-heaven-studios.86/

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question help if you know what to do.
The situation is like this. A game with an English translation.
I opened the images to the message on the phone , and there were messages in English , I thought the bug was packed and back into the game , but the messages are still Chinese on the phone .

So here's how to make the messages on the phone be in English and not Chinese ??????

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have a question help if you know what to do.
The situation is like this. A game with an English translation.
I opened the images to the message on the phone , and there were messages in English , I thought the bug was packed and back into the game , but the messages are still Chinese on the phone .

So here's how to make the messages on the phone be in English and not Chinese ??????
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...magic-part-2-v0-1-fujino.154352/post-11991941

• Love
Reactions: FavenXXX

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
BTW, it may sound a bit off-topic, but does anyone else wish Fujino would match pubic hair with the characters' natural hair colors? (Especially those that aren't even remotely black which are abundant in anime, like Asuna's and probably soon Rika/Lisbeth, Alice, and in-game Sinon and Leafa) May be something nobody really focuses on but watching Part 1 scenes again and it was kinda a bit distracting when I actually focused on it, lol

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes