4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That's the question, after a night in which Inoda has fucked her in all possitions which the only explanation of her lewd, what rests? BJ, anal, public sex, maybe a rusty trumpet, and bye Kirito. IMO it's not a very hard way of corruption, from the first scene of the second part we can see that Asuna can't be satisfied by Kirito and she is remembering that night all time meanwhile she is masturbating herself. Simply she has an affair or she is right in love with Inoda. I would see better to show a gradual corruption beggining with just a sexual encounter with Inoda as an accident, or unwilling act. I understand that people can be happy with the evolution to anal, it's ok, but I would prefer more resistance, more contradictions in Asuna's mind, an opportunity to come back to Kirito. The beggining of the second part makes impossible the relationship with Kirito.
I don't see how you think relationship with Kirito is impossible. True Kirito can't satisfy her physically but her love for him is at maximum. As long the Inoda temptation is gone, she can satisfy herself and be the perfect girlfriend. Especially since she and Kirito is planning to leave the country so if Inoda does not move fast she will be free from him.

All this shows how much hard work Inoda does to get what he wants. Other NTR chads just needs a big dick to give the woman one wild night and she will come multiple times and then comes to him on her own. But Inoda plans the scenario, buys incenses to give him a advantage, and research sex techniques to give Asuna the night she never got before. But all that was still not enough! Asuna is not weak, if Inoda did nothing afterwards Asuna would have ignored him and leave Kirito.

There are plenty of resistance to look forward to. I said Part 2 is a soft reset because a lot of side characters got removed and new ones took their place. Also Inoda and Asuna's relationship resets. He has get her to accept him again. It is funny because his current strategy is giving her mother his lust to make her jealous.

Last edited:

alanbamm2231

Sep 20, 2023
The quality of the game is terrific and the new maps are very good, but I don't quite understand the explanation of the stormy night from Asuna's point of view and the foresight of the rest of the story after reading the author saying that Asuna will have sex only with Inoda (and Kirito). After appearing that Asuna was 100% in love with Kirito the day before the storm, the next day she turns into a bitch in heat fucking another guy all night. I thought she would have sex out of blackmail or being high on MDA or MDMA. But the truth is that Asuna is only influenced by her libido, Inoda's cock and a simple aphrodisiac in the form of an incense stick. The story has gone from being a netorare with a more or less slow process of corruption, to a simple cheating of a couple of high school sweethearts without marriage and without children. Something that to me does not generate a special interest. If Asuna is not going to sleep with others than Inoda the corruption process is over, simply a girl falls in love with another man who fucks better. And then what? Kirito finds out and likes to watch or doesn't like it. I don't know, by the third or fourth encounter with Inoda this is going to get really boring. I was expecting more, much more than this. Why talk about prostitution rings at school, or group sex, if then the protagonist is not going to be affected? I would say that this even goes against Chekhov's shotgun principle.
does Kirito find out of whats happening

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
That's the question, after a night in which Inoda has fucked her in all possitions which the only explanation of her lewd, what rests? BJ, anal, public sex, maybe a rusty trumpet, and bye Kirito. IMO it's not a very hard way of corruption, from the first scene of the second part we can see that Asuna can't be satisfied by Kirito and she is remembering that night all time meanwhile she is masturbating herself. Simply she has an affair or she is right in love with Inoda. I would see better to show a gradual corruption beggining with just a sexual encounter with Inoda as an accident, or unwilling act. I understand that people can be happy with the evolution to anal, it's ok, but I would prefer more resistance, more contradictions in Asuna's mind, an opportunity to come back to Kirito. The beggining of the second part makes impossible the relationship with Kirito.
You understand that Asuna wasn't really willing in having sex with Inoda during that night right?
She vehemently refused and tried to get away from him but she was in his apartment, she couldn't even walk on her own and Inoda had to carry her. She might have enjoyed the sex on a physical level but was not enjoying it on a psychological level.

The corruption aspect of the game is gonna now turn into not just physically enjoying having sex with Inoda but outright loving it emotionally aswell, to the extend that she would do anything to be with Inoda instead of Kirito.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
usually those questions come from people who have never made a game in their life or at least an idea of how it's done, for them developer pulls it out of their ass in a few days haha I'll settle for a good update before the end of the year.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there is the liz/asuna bath scene in the game at all? Oh also when the game gives you a choice to go shopping with liz/asuna do both options lead to the same thing?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know if there is the liz/asuna bath scene in the game at all? Oh also when the game gives you a choice to go shopping with liz/asuna do both options lead to the same thing?
No the bath scene isn't in the game yet, and I believe the shopping choice is a forced choice. You can't do it differently. It's meant to demonstrate how, in the future, having your stats at certain levels may prevent you from taking certain actions.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
what is the synopsis of the game? what leads to NTR?
Asuna and Kirito are in an VRMMO and they happen to come across a downed player. They help him, talk to him, learn he has a unique skill that keeps him weak. Asuna decides she wants to help him. They find out the weak player is someone they know IRL too and by that point the fat, lonely loser is obsessesing over Asuna. So he concocts a plan to get closer to her IRL, while taking advantage of her IG when he can get away with it...

If you're on the fence, just try it. Or maybe wait for the Saikey translation.

Reactions: Adolfo and En89

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Funny you ask this now. This was just posted. You psychic bro?
View attachment 3028346

So I am guessing no release at the end of the month.
Maybe i am? xD

Anyway i think is better knowing, maybe there will be (that wasn't a complete no) but honestly if its anything like that the next update will be during the first week of november that wouldn't be much of a difference. Although i am not sure how Ci-en and Patreon handle stuff like updates (i think i read somewhere that they ahve to make regular posts?)

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
usually those questions come from people who have never made a game in their life or at least an idea of how it's done, for them developer pulls it out of their ass in a few days haha I'll settle for a good update before the end of the year.
if you mind can you give me the sauce for those 2 gifs at the bottom of ur comment ?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
if you mind can you give me the sauce for those 2 gifs at the bottom of ur comment ?
The second one is either of "Sakura's chapter" made by fujino or "Scathatch prologue" made by fujino too... I think it's from Sakura's chapter

Reactions: jaden000

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The second one is either of "Sakura's chapter" made by fujino or "Scathatch prologue" made by fujino too... I think it's from Sakura's chapter
Nah i think is from the Nero game.

Of course maybe it isn't from Fujino, if so i am curious, i am always willing to give Fate Ntr a try xD

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Nah i think is from the Nero game.

Of course maybe it isn't from Fujino, if so i am curious, i am always willing to give Fate Ntr a try xD
It's probably from Nero... But it sounds more to me that it is from Sakura because that guy that is in the gif (I don't remember the name) is present in the Sakura Chapter and there we visit a page where he fucks different girls including that character of fate series

Reactions: Adolfo
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes