4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Here's an update buckos:

I have prepared a lot for the new battle system, and add some contents to the previous update. Since many of you want to see Sinon in the game. I add her story to the game. And I make a new battle UI different from Part I. Sorry I have been busy with real life these days. And unfortunately one of my closed relatives in China just passed away. anyway I will make the update within this month.
製作中的場景之一, 由於許多人希望詩乃也能參與遊戲,所以在0.1版中加入了有關她的部分。另外也重做了戰鬥中的表現方式。抱歉最近日本這邊有點忙生活的事,又遇上家裏有親友過世。這個月內會更新,後面會再繼續通知。

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I added the polished 2 new outfits for Lizbeth.
另外繪製了莉茲的兩件新的立繪
oh the libarian girl

Apr 5, 2022
Ah yes, moving country to keep working on the project is truly a sign that he just wants to quit.
I think you don't see things as a whole, he left his country to continue his work, that was a decision he made, but life changes every second, it's notable that he's dealing with a lot of pressure these days, whether in your own work or in your personal life, and this wear and tear is noticeable in your game, in addition to your posts.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Ah yes, moving country to keep working on the project is truly a sign that he just wants to quit.
hahaah who hasn't had a bad day or a slump in their life that doesn't mean they are going to give up everything they love to do maybe take some time off and it can be good for their health.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think you don't see things as a whole, he left his country to continue his work, that was a decision he made, but life changes every second, it's notable that he's dealing with a lot of pressure these days, whether in your own work or in your personal life, and this wear and tear is noticeable in your game, in addition to your posts.
But wouldn't that make him want to continue work now more than ever?
It is something to focus on and is the constant that he has been working on, throwing it away now that he has gone through all this stress to keep working on his project is probably the last thing he is currently thinking.

Like yes he might slow down but i highly doubt that he thinks about quitting now that he has gone through all this effort.
Like what you are doing right now is the same thing that has been going on last month of people just crying "Oh No ThE gAmE iS dEaD" just perpatuating the stress on Fujino by making people worry.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Here's an update buckos:

I have prepared a lot for the new battle system, and add some contents to the previous update. Since many of you want to see Sinon in the game. I add her story to the game. And I make a new battle UI different from Part I. Sorry I have been busy with real life these days. And unfortunately one of my closed relatives in China just passed away. anyway I will make the update within this month.
製作中的場景之一, 由於許多人希望詩乃也能參與遊戲,所以在0.1版中加入了有關她的部分。另外也重做了戰鬥中的表現方式。抱歉最近日本這邊有點忙生活的事,又遇上家裏有親友過世。這個月內會更新,後面會再繼續通知。

And I added the polished 2 new outfits for Lizbeth.
另外繪製了莉茲的兩件新的立繪
The preview pic:
My guess it is Sinon with Hebishima in the soundproof library room. Kirito just walked by the a window outside the room to see this. I hope I am right and that library girl is Sinon.

The Liz models:
So all the girls have the same body model? If you remove the head, would anyone tell the difference? Is this why people are saying he is getting lazy or sick of his own work?

Does it say in the Chinese part of the post that a new Sinon story will be added to v0.1 part of the game?

Condolences to his lost relative. Hope it was not because he moved out of the country.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, poor Fujino, Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he took the month off but the fact he still plans to update is quite determined of him, dude really is dedicated.

My guess it is Sinon with Hebishima in the soundproof library room. Kirito just walked by the a window outside the room to see this. I hope I am right and that library girl is Sinon.
We already saw the Sinon models, he uploaded them in Ci-En and even in Part 2, the library girl is very clearly not Sinon, even at the beginning of Part 2 she's portrayed as much shyer than what we saw of her briefly in Part 1 and didn't have a 'sprite' when talking to her (Nevermind that her breasts and hairstyle are blatantly different), is clearly just meant to be a random filler character. The girl in the preview DOES seem to be Sinon, though, but I don't think the one attending the library was meant to be her at all.

The Liz outfits look hella nice, but yeah, I'm wondering if it may just be the pose or something else but for some reason is starting to look as if all the girls have the same size of breasts for some reason, hopefully that's just from how they look in those default standing poses as that doesn't seem something Fujino would just 'copy/paste'.

No direct mention of the poll or its results, only that he did rework the battle system compared to Part 1, so we're still in the dark about that, wonder if he's purposefully not gonna mention which options won/were more popular and keep whatever happens next as a surprise...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
The teaser anim is probably the same thing as those random exploration scenes from the 1st part. Probably the easiest way to go back and add new content to the last update without adding entirely new scenarios.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Damn, poor Fujino, Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he took the month off but the fact he still plans to update is quite determined of him, dude really is dedicated.

We already saw the Sinon models, he uploaded them in Ci-En and even in Part 2, the library girl is very clearly not Sinon, even at the beginning of Part 2 she's portrayed as much shyer than what we saw of her briefly in Part 1 and didn't have a 'sprite' when talking to her (Nevermind that her breasts and hairstyle are blatantly different), is clearly just meant to be a random filler character. The girl in the preview DOES seem to be Sinon, though, but I don't think the one attending the library was meant to be her at all.

The Liz outfits look hella nice, but yeah, I'm wondering if it may just be the pose or something else but for some reason is starting to look as if all the girls have the same size of breasts for some reason, hopefully that's just from how they look in those default standing poses as that doesn't seem something Fujino would just 'copy/paste'.

No direct mention of the poll or its results, only that he did rework the battle system compared to Part 1, so we're still in the dark about that, wonder if he's purposefully not gonna mention which options won/were more popular and keep whatever happens next as a surprise...
People have different ways to mourn. If he wants some alone time, fine, but he wants to throw himself into his work, also fine.

You are probably right about the library girl not being Sinon. Looking at the Part 2 Sinon model she is not wearing the same school uniform as Asuna. A shame that library girl is probably a nameless conquest of Hebishima. I would love to see more SAO girls together in one place to see more interactions between them.

It does seem like all the girls have the same body model. Maybe we can get a funny scene where Kirito finds Inoda fucking a girl. Kirito can only see the bottom half of the woman. He thinks it is Asuna but it turns out it was Kyouko! Awkward! :p

A reworked battle system really excites me. I love the battle harassments so I hope it is part of next update.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
People have different ways to mourn. If he wants some alone time, fine, but he wants to throw himself into his work, also fine.

You are probably right about the library girl not being Sinon. Looking at the Part 2 Sinon model she is not wearing the same school uniform as Asuna. A shame that library girl is probably a nameless conquest of Hebishima. I would love to see more SAO girls together in one place to see more interactions between them.

It does seem like all the girls have the same body model. Maybe we can get a funny scene where Kirito finds Inoda fucking a girl. Kirito can only see the bottom half of the woman. He thinks it is Asuna but it turns out it was Kyouko! Awkward! :p

A reworked battle system really excites me. I love the battle harassments so I hope it is part of next update.
Pretty much, yeah, the DID fuck and dump 98 girls before Suguha and Shino after all. And same here about wanting to see more of the SAO girls interact, another reason I want Fujino to go the route of getting rid of Hebishima, otherwise it seems he purposefully tries as hard as he can to keep the 'plots' separated and, as such, to not let the girls interact with anyone but Kirito if they're not part of the same plot (Like how I think in the entirety of Part 1 there was just ONE scene where Suguha interacted with Asuna at all, and only because she and Kirito were at the cafe together).

LMAO, hilarious, but to be fair Asuna, Kyouko, and Suguha at the very least DO clearly have different body models, he at least seems to have respected that and kept Suguha as the bustiest, and Liz during what little we saw of her of Part 2 so far seemed 'accurate' too, is just that the models he has been posting in Ci-En using the default poses for Alice, Sinon, and now her seem all to have the same body model. Is probably most likely an 'illusion' caused by the default poses, really, especially with how in the actual animation preview Sinon's boobs seem to once again be more 'right' in size, but it's still a bit strange to see XP (For anyone that cares, out of the main SAO cast, boob size is meant to go: Silica, Sinon, Asuna, Lisbeth, and Suguha, in that order, with Alice being more or less the same size as Asuna).

As I suggested early, if he goes the route to get rid of Hebishima and Leafa & Sinon get folded into Inoda's story, a neat option for 'battles' could be that 2 other girls 'cover' Asuna from Kirito's view while Inoda molests her, or outright fucks her if it's a battle with some loud boss or something like that (After all I think up to 4 party members can be on the field at once in RPG Maker).

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Since when did Liz and sinon got a big boob? Aren't they a little flat if comparing to asuna?(which remind me that it seems no flat girl had appeared in the game before?)
Kind of hard to identify the girl in gif is the librarian or sinon as sinon now have big boob too and both of them have ribbon on their hair.
Edit: After looking at the cloth my guess is she is sinon, since the pattern and color of the skirt is different from asuna's school unifrom and it matches sinon's one.

Last edited:
Reactions: FavenXXX

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Since when did Liz and sinon got a big boob? Aren't they a little flat if comparing to asuna?(which remind me that it seems no flat girl had appeared in the game before?)
Kind of hard to identify the girl in gif is the librarian or sinon as sinon now have big boob too and both of them have ribbon on their hair.
Edit: After looking at the cloth my guess is she is sinon, since the pattern and color of the skirt is different from asuna's school unifrom.
Actually, no, Liz was actually bustier than Asuna in Canon (You can even see this in the Extra Edition OVA/recap episode between S1 and S2) up to the Ordinal Scale movie, which gave her a non-canon bust-up that made her look surprisingly bustier (And that funnily enough the novels don't acknowledge, despite the Alicization anime later keeping it, the novel illustrations of the next arct after Alicization still have Asuna as "small" as Alice, lol). Fujino however made everyone significantly bustier for H-game purposes, but at least in part 1 it was still 'relative' (Aka Suguha was noticeably bustier than Asuna as it should be and Kyouko was somewhere in the middle, while Alice in that one scene you can see of her in the perverted forum was more or less as busty as Asuna is). We were just commenting that suddenly Sinon, Lisbeth, and Alice seemed to have the same bust-size all as Asuna in those pics he has been posting lately of their models.

As for the scene, yeah, it's Sinon, (Her real name) on that gif.

Also, interesting thing to note, while it's not in Pixiv nor Patreon, if you go check out the update in Ci-En, the Thumbnail is a cropped image of ALO/FoG Asuna seemingly having a good time, which he doesn't mention at all, so maybe a small teaser of the next update too?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Actually, no, Liz was actually bustier than Asuna in Canon (You can even see this in the Extra Edition OVA/recap episode between S1 and S2) up to the Ordinal Scale movie, which gave her a non-canon bust-up that made her look surprisingly bustier (And that funnily enough the novels don't acknowledge, despite the Alicization anime later keeping it, the novel illustrations of the next arct after Alicization still have Asuna as "small" as Alice, lol). Fujino however made everyone significantly bustier for H-game purposes, but at least in part 1 it was still 'relative' (Aka Suguha was noticeably bustier than Asuna as it should be and Kyouko was somewhere in the middle, while Alice in that one scene you can see of her in the perverted forum was more or less as busty as Asuna is). We were just commenting that suddenly Sinon, Lisbeth, and Alice seemed to have the same bust-size all as Asuna in those pics he has been posting lately of their models.

As for the scene, yeah, it's Sinon, (Her real name) on that gif.

Also, interesting thing to note, while it's not in Pixiv nor Patreon, if you go check out the update in Ci-En, the Thumbnail is a cropped image of ALO/FoG Asuna seemingly having a good time, which he doesn't mention at all, so maybe a small teaser of the next update too?

You know seen the anime version SAO not the book of the creator Reki Kawahara so i don’t know all the characters but I did read another one his works called Accel World I like it the light novel that only has a chubby protagonist a real underdog character

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Well he mentioned a lot of stuff, mostly the battle system, so its probably from that, or a really far away scene.

I like that you can see he is working and doing lots of stuff, and liek i said at some point once he has the systems (like battle or the bars thing) done it shoud become easier.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well he mentioned a lot of stuff, mostly the battle system, so its probably from that, or a really far away scene.

I like that you can see he is working and doing lots of stuff, and liek i said at some point once he has the systems (like battle or the bars thing) done it shoud become easier.
Asuna must have the Exhibitionists trait if this is part of battle. It might be part of the Asuna & Liz bath video Kirito and Klein will find.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this way, but I think Fujino is at a stage where maybe he's gotten tired of making +18 games, I can feel that with his own work besides his posts.
I bet its more the people bugging him about it thats getting to be too much. He strikes me as someone who tries to read all his comments. He moved countries to make this game, I would expect him to finish it out of spite if nothing else. But I hope he finds a nice work-life balance, and gets to the point he can ignore a lot of feed back that doesn't fit the game he wants to make.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The Liz models:
So all the girls have the same body model? If you remove the head, would anyone tell the difference? Is this why people are saying he is getting lazy or sick of his own work?
And if he changed the body type people would bitch that she is too fat. Thats such a petty complaint that the people mad are just nit picking. He is a single dev, there is only so much he can do at a time. And reusing a body type that works is fine.

Reactions: Animefan_09

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020

If you compare the illustrations of the two girls side by side, you'll notice that they're not copy-pasted. I believe this is more of a personal preference of the author. Many renowned artists often have similar facial features for their female characters. It's not laziness, but rather their artistic style. Personally, I don't see a problem with giving the buff girls larger busts. In fact, I quite enjoy it. Just like I would appreciate the versions of Android 18, Yukino Yukinoshita, Pacifica (Gravity Falls), and Twilight Sparkle with larger chests.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes