4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
SAO is based on the LN (light novel) and not the SAO manga!
The same Accel Wolrd is based on the LN and the manga is adapted from the LN. SAO World and Accel World will not merge, but no one knows for sure. I know because I read LN SAO and SAO Progressive
oops my bad. i collectively grouped LNs in when i mentioned the Manga - i Do actually read both. both but Dang are there a lot of side series now.......

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oops my bad. i collectively grouped LNs in when i mentioned the Manga - i Do actually read both. both but Dang are there a lot of side series now.......
At least in the video game continuity Accel World is implied to be a alternate future of SAO. A world where Kirito stays a solo.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What is this? Another game or always Fujino's SAO with another name?
Is the official translation of the game, part 1 at least, no MTL, and there shouldn't be game breaking bugs, i hope it sells well so part 2 gets a real translation too.

The chatgpt english version is playable (and Fujino goign the extra way to give it to us is great) but it has its problems, plus i have no idea if Fujino will be able to do one each release xD

Reactions: xJuma and ciccio76

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
NTR Online sounds so lame compared to SAO: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic
Copyright is a bitch, is like APBLU steam releasea where the dev had to censor a lot due to bullshit, i mean they aren't both about copyright but the "logic" that makes such changes necessary is bullshit

Reactions: ktez

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
An officially translated and fully fixed version of Fujino's game sound nice (I wasn't even aware it was being done), but I think I may stick with the MTL one, I have a feeling Copyright may strike this one hard (Looking at this Saikey studio's page) and somehow reading "Protagonist, Girlfriend, Little Sister", etc instead of the characters' actual names kinda takes away from the game's story I feel XD

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
An officially translated and fully fixed version of Fujino's game sound nice (I wasn't even aware it was being done), but I think I may stick with the MTL one, I have a feeling Copyright may strike this one hard (Looking at this Saikey studio's page) and somehow reading "Protagonist, Girlfriend, Little Sister", etc instead of the characters' actual names kinda takes away from the game's story I feel XD
Saikey confirmed you can rename the characters. Popular community names for the protagonist and girlfriend are Cuckito and Cuntsuna.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Saikey confirmed you can rename the characters. Popular community names for the protagonist and girlfriend are Cuckito and Cuntsuna.
LMAO...yeah, why am I not surprised :p? May still stick to the MTL anyway depending on my mood, somehow the lack of Japanese suffixes may feel strange to me after so long using them for anything SAO-related (Even this game), but it's good to know you can give them their actual names at least, community's 'hilarity' aside XP

Jul 29, 2023
You can always use my translation, though I didn't implement the chatroom convos into the game cuz I don't know how to.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You can always use my translation, though I didn't implement the chatroom convos into the game cuz I don't know how to.
I did hear someone made a translation but that it broke the gallery so I preferred not to touch it given that I think the MTL only breaks one minor scene of Asuna giving a handjob (Same one you see in the first page) and as I said I preferred the Japanese mannerisms that were kept with the machine one (Which I think this translation removed) so given I never experienced any of the game-breaking bugs others mentioned I figured that was enough. Also, as someone else mentioned, Saikey's will let for anyone that wants it to change the names anyway XP

Jul 29, 2023
Unofficial Translation for SAO Part II

Hello all,

This is later than I wanted to get out the translation for v0.1, but better late than never, I suppose. If you've already played my previous translations, expect more of the same.

Once again, I can't add the phone and text conversations into the game, as they're all images made with Photoshop or a similar program, so I put all the text message exchanges into their own text files in the folder labeled "Phone conversations." I'm still not using MEGA or PixelDrain, though I might move away from GoFile because I don't like how they delete files after 30 days of inactivity.

The files I've uploaded are not the entire game, just the translated files, so remember to extract the original game ZIP with Simplified Chinese encoding, then paste my translations into the www folder.

I'll also reiterate my support for Saikey. Support the translators! And Fujino too if you can.

GOFILE:
MEDIAFIRE:
WORKUPLOAD:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Hello all,

This is later than I wanted to get out the translation for v0.1, but better late than never, I suppose. If you've already played my previous translations, expect more of the same.

Once again, I can't add the phone and text conversations into the game, as they're all images made with Photoshop or a similar program, so I put all the text message exchanges into their own text files in the folder labeled "Phone conversations." I'm still not using MEGA or PixelDrain, though I might move away from GoFile because I don't like how they delete files after 30 days of inactivity.

The files I've uploaded are not the entire game, just the translated files, so remember to extract the original game ZIP with Simplified Chinese encoding, then paste my translations into the www folder.

I'll also reiterate my support for Saikey. Support the translators! And Fujino too if you can.

GOFILE:
MEDIAFIRE:
WORKUPLOAD: Download
chinese sub?

Reactions: skyhight

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

Hello all,

GOFILE:
MEDIAFIRE:
Why this translation? Isnt part 2 already in english?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Hello all,

GOFILE:
MEDIAFIRE:
You can always just use (Or recommend to use) the MTL phone translations that Fujino is offering, at the very least there will always be that even if you never translated them yourself is still them available in-gameat leastXP

Why this translation? Isnt part 2 already in english?
The translation available for Part 2 (And technically Part 1 in the OP post too) are 'edited MTLs' mostly provided by the creator, who isn't a native English speaker, this is supposed to be an actual fan-translation provided by an English speaker with knowledge of Chinese (Which is the language this game is originally in).

• Red Heart
Reactions: korrdulka

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Can you give me the save file after this scene? View attachment 3079786
You need to use the mouse to click the text above to be able to continue the game there (Unless you're playing on phone, in which case yeah, you need a save after that scene, but you may wanna reconsider things in that case because that means whenever Fujino adds a scene like that in an update you will get permanently stuck and miss anything that happens after it until one can save again, also depending on someone always providing you that save file).

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes