4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Seems like many friends are worried about having too many supporting characters, fearing that they might steal the spotlight or lead to a disappointing ending. But I don't think we need to worry. Having more supporting characters actually means we can expect more content, and Asuna won't fall too quickly, avoiding the downfall of the story. (And if you ask me, the models for Shino and Liz are damn hot, I'm really looking forward to their roles.)

Let's not forget that version 0.1 already showcased a plethora of beautifully crafted maps, improved systems, and complex status screens, proving that this work is different from previous smaller-scale projects. Its world is rich and the story has great potential. Based on the current foreshadowing, the main and subplots should intersect. This is the planning of a grand project, and the cast naturally needs to match that. Not only Liz and Shino, but I'm even excited for the future inclusion of characters like Agil, Silica, and Administrator(Quinella).

We should also not overlook the fact that we all know how much effort Fujino has put in to continue updating, even in difficult circumstances, to the point of going to another country. In an environment where many creators struggle with delays, he has managed to provide updates almost every month. This shows his determination to keep moving forward.

I don't believe we need to worry about the risk of a "disappointing ending" or question Fujino's ability to handle the plot. Some forums have seen negative comments from users who may not fully understand the context, and if Fujino were to come across them, it could be discouraging. As fans, we should provide support and encouragement. We can offer our suggestions for the plot and engage in constructive discussions while maintaining a harmonious and friendly environment. By providing inspiration to Fujino and creating a positive atmosphere, we can better stimulate his motivation and positivity to continue updating.

I believe that our patient waiting and tolerant attitude will contribute to the creation of a masterpiece!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well when it comes to project managment theories like the project managment triangle both time and money are of equal value so i would argue that it is both that are equally important.
Wise words indeed, let's hope all the support reaches Fujino equally.

I'm still a bit sad he didn't mention how the poll went, especially related to Hebishima, but if his relative died shortly after he posted it he may not even have checked it himself yet so no pressure on that point, especially as he's still clearly making content despite everything.

Use joiplay
Just to be clear, right now the game is half-incompatible with Joiplay, there are parts where it breaks/gets stuck because it specifically requires you to use the mouse sadly.

Feb 27, 2021
Good morning! I played this game when the version was in the early versions but then I never played it again and I played it these days and I even played the second part.

The game has evolved a lot in terms of setting, the places are more alive, more detailed and now that there will be more characters, perhaps it will take a while for our Asuna to become completely corrupted (I think it's good that this type of game takes time to make it more realistic). Part 2 has everything to be excellent like the previous one, the menu was very good and well designed, it has a cell phone, but it would be interesting for the game not to be so linear and to be able to do what you want on the maps with a schedule, to be able to sleep whenever you want and so on. onwards (even working would be interesting, while Kirito). But that's a lot of work for one person and I understand that

And this problem with Fujino reminds me of the problem with Shinachiku Castella (Same creator of Scars of Summers and Tina) who is suffering pain and had his game postponed until next year in the summer, I hope Fujino doesn't get upset and ignore the comments evil people who are always there to give pressure, and listen to the real fans who like his project and support him.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
You know seen the anime version SAO not the book of the creator Reki Kawahara so i don’t know all the characters but I did read another one his works called Accel World I like it the light novel that only has a chubby protagonist a real underdog character
i For one, hope the SAO and Accel World never merge. i heard speculations / roamors that it's the direction the SAO manga is heading in.

I've watched both animes and give the Accel world manga try but i must say Accel world is totally shit in my opinion

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i For one, hope the SAO and Accel World never merge. i heard speculations / roamors that it's the direction the SAO manga is heading in.

I've watched both animes and give the Accel world manga try but i must say Accel world is totally shit in my opinion
I respect your opinion Accel world but to be honest I’ve probably changed the story into the best NTR game if had a choice were the chubby guy that will still be the childhood friend but he becomes the antagonist to his skinny friend that steals his girlfriend and his harem also i change the characters looks both male characters and find a way to make the avatar bodies of Accel world game characters but like I said if only I could

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
But to be Honest it seems there is a problem with SAO is the story still good or there something wrong with it I know guy who fan of it said he hate Alicezation but that was his opinion I never seen it

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
But to be Honest it seems there is a problem with SAO is the story still good or there something wrong with it I know guy who fan of it said he hate Alicezation but that was his opinion I never seen it
Alicezation got me back into it. Honestly after the first half of season 1 its never been all that great. Alicezation has Kiritto become a vegetable for a while, and it starts with him not remembering he is kirito, so maybe one of those things was upsetting fro your friend.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

AW and SAO's source materials are both Light Novels, not mangas (Those are also separate adaptations, and in AW's case it even died like its anime). Also, you can rest assured on that, while at first it seemed at least that AW was the "future" of SAO, the latest volumes in AW and SAO's new arc post-Alicization confirmed the opposite, more or less: Accel World seems to be an 'alternative future' of SAO's timeline, at the very least, where things went wildly different at least when it comes to Alicization's ending, but at the very least it did confirm it's not meant to be a direct sequel/future of it. AW is more than likely one of the many possible 'what ifs' futures of an SAO timeline, but not of the Canon one.

Alicezation got me back into it. Honestly after the first half of season 1 its never been all that great. Alicezation has Kiritto become a vegetable for a while, and it starts with him not remembering he is kirito, so maybe one of those things was upsetting fro your friend.
Alicization is quite ambivalent to some because while it's without a doubt the best-written part of SAO is also the longest and darkest in many aspects, so opinions on it can be quite split in many ways (Never helped by the people who think nothing after Aincrad was ever quite as good, which I personally disagree with as ironically Aincrad is the arc that I enjoy the least of the whole Canon timeline...and also the one the author insists the most in going back to expand with spin-offs and sidestories, lol). It's generally accepted as SAO's best part, though, if one can stomach all the suffering and brutality (Especially in the novels, the anime ironically censored a lot of the most gory parts).

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Does or did anyone else have problems with this games constant shut down during every scene. I cannot express the annoyance of having to reload my save every time a cut scene appears. Is it fixable or not? Maybe an unidentified bug as of yet? Let me know.

Reactions: Vanitas21

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I read Accel world light novel i like it because I don’t find many light novels with fat protagonist who stays chubby I remember the chapter he played basketball against another person and won also when he fixed the animal pen for a small kid stuff he never did before it was nice he is chubby chibi it’s okay but I guess I do prefer he had a different chubby guy look

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I read Accel world light novel i like it because I don’t find many light novels with fat protagonist who stays chubby I remember the chapter he played basketball against another person and won also when he fixed the animal pen for a small kid stuff he never did before it was nice he is chubby chibi it’s okay but I guess I do prefer he had a different chubby guy look
While I liked SAO more I DID enjoy Accel World, but ironically it has always been the "less popular cousin" of SAO, which was probably because of Haruyuki (The MC's) looks, yeah, the series just wasn't popular enough so while the novels are still going the adaptations all just failed.

IS THERE Asuna perspective for the final scene? how can i get it? and there's more scenes than those i share?
View attachment 3077152
No, there isn't, that's all there is in part 1, Part 2's first scenes show a good chunk of what happened during the rainy night, but it's barely started updating so there is not much content yet.

Last edited:

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023

SAO is based on the LN (light novel) and not the SAO manga!
The same Accel Wolrd is based on the LN and the manga is adapted from the LN. SAO World and Accel World will not merge, but no one knows for sure. I know because I read LN SAO and SAO Progressive

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes