4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Any way to get past this scene on JoiPlay? I am stuck here, nothing happens when tapping the button.
Sad to tell you that you HAVE to play on PC, as of right now, that part breaks the game for Joiplay because it's meant to use the mouse for you to click on the text and get past the scene and there is no way to do that on phone apparently. Also, Fujino (The author) doesn't know how to fix it nor is planning to do so at all, as he has no idea about those emulators, so the only 'workaround' is to get a save past that scene and use it (But this also means whenever Fujino adds another scene like that your game will break again anyway, and you will always miss whatever happens right after said scene up to the point one can create a save again).

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
Sad to tell you that you HAVE to play on PC, as of right now, that part breaks the game for Joiplay because it's meant to use the mouse for you to click on the text and get past the scene and there is no way to do that on phone apparently. Also, Fujino (The author) doesn't know how to fix it nor is planning to do so at all, as he has no idea about those emulators, so the only 'workaround' is to get a save past that scene and use it (But this also means whenever Fujino adds another scene like that your game will break again anyway, and you will always miss whatever happens right after said scene up to the point one can create a save again).
i play it using moonlight and sunshine

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i play it using moonlight and sunshine
Sorry, never used any of those in general, I just mentioned Joiplay because it's the most commonly mentioned here, this issue applies to all the 'streaming' emulators/apps in general from what I have gathered, regardless of which, so the issue is still the same sad to say.

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry, never used any of those in general, I just mentioned Joiplay because it's the most commonly mentioned here, this issue applies to all the 'streaming' emulators/apps in general from what I have gathered, regardless of which, so the issue is still the same sad to say.
moonlight can emulate mouse function and use the screen as a touchpad

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
moonlight can emulate mouse function and use the screen as a touchpad
I don't know what else to tell you, sadly, the issue is with the emulation itself from what people has been reported, it just doesn't work no matter what they do, but in PC it plays past that bit so everyone has deduced the issue is sadly with it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Samll correction for Joiplay users: Fujino right now doesn't ahve the time to learn how to correct it, at least not compared to working on the game itself, he said MAYBE after the game is done he may port it if he has the time.

Honestly is more likely fans will patch it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i really hope that fujino can create a to love ru ntr
Yup, same. Or a High School DxD one, would be nice
It's hard to fully remember, especially after he had to delete almost everything he used to have in Pixiv and Ci-en, but I seem to recall the current SAO game came from a poll where another of the options was TLR, so he has at least considered that one before.

However, is probably better to wait till he's done with his current game (And more if he's actually gonna go back and finish his Fate one after this) before even thinking to ask him if he will do another game of something else, especially with his current situation.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
It's hard to fully remember, especially after he had to delete almost everything he used to have in Pixiv and Ci-en, but I seem to recall the current SAO game came from a poll where another of the options was TLR, so he has at least considered that one before.

However, is probably better to wait till he's done with his current game (And more if he's actually gonna go back and finish his Fate one after this) before even thinking to ask him if he will do another game of something else, especially with his current situation.
Of course, that's understandable. I also want him to finish up this game, I think it will look awesome. Just saying what would be good to see in the future! I think Fujino said that once he's done with SAO, he will move on to finish the Nero Remake.

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys, was wondering if PART2 ends pretty early on? Or am I missing something?

Also please throw me suggestions on games with similar peeping / stat mechanics... I've played both Scars of Summer and Nebel, so any similar recommendations would be greatly appreciated c:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys, was wondering if PART2 ends pretty early on? Or am I missing something?

Also please throw me suggestions on games with similar peeping / stat mechanics... I've played both Scars of Summer and Nebel, so any similar recommendations would be greatly appreciated c:
First version of Part 2 was just released so it is light on content.

If you want a game with heroine stats that changes with gameplay mechanics then Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again is good if you are okay with RPGM battles and a lot of reading.

If you want a game with the guy unknowing peeping on his woman getting banged right in front of him then Battle Armor Sorgante is really good if you can stand some really boring third-person shooter.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
DxD would be a good one, Shinmai no Testament too, i can't remember if they were in the pool thought since i think it mostly focused on newer animes from that season, like Slave Harem in the laberinth.

Also i hope there is another update this week, that way we probably will get 1 more around christmass xD

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes