4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Last time he did a pole for which anime he was going to make into a NTR and most Votes went to SAO I know he said he was going to remake Fate games I don’t know if he’s going to do a another game after that but if he did there will probably be a poll it probably be Ecchi Harem anime’s I remembered Rosario Vampire from the 2000s and the current ones but which anime’s would he choose

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
DxD would be a good one, Shinmai no Testament too, i can't remember if they were in the pool thought since i think it mostly focused on newer animes from that season, like Slave Harem in the laberinth.

Also i hope there is another update this week, that way we probably will get 1 more around christmass xD
I hope for those two animes

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Last time he did a pole for which anime he was going to make into a NTR and most Votes went to SAO I know he said he was going to remake Fate games I don’t know if he’s going to do a another game after that but if he did there will probably be a poll it probably be Ecchi Harem anime’s I remembered Rosario Vampire from the 2000s and the current ones but which anime’s would he choose
As much as i like the Sakura chapter yeah i feel a remake would be good specially of part 1

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I hope if he does a another game he does something like inoda we’re like a scenario we’re issei saves this otaku kid from bad people and otaku kid meets issei harem aka issei girlfriend Rias he falls for her

Reactions: xJuma and Themcabel

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope if he does a another game he does something like inoda we’re like a scenario we’re issei saves this otaku kid from bad people and otaku kid meets issei harem aka issei girlfriend Rias he falls for her
If he did that then he probably wouldn't be able to go for such a 'natural' story like he did here for SAO, probably also rely on something magical or supernatural causing the girls to start becoming slutty like he did for the Fate ones (Especially given most of the DxD relevant girls are supernatural creatures), also unlike this SAO one a DxD story would probably be better aimed as a Harem from the beginning than the MC focusing mostly on a single girl, for obvious reasons (The good thing though is that if he went for that route of the MC having a power/Sacred Gear that made the girls slutty then he could technically still easily make 'random hentai scenes' like in SAO Part 1 without having to use OCs or compromise the story, as DxD isn't lacking in minor/background girls that are still hot, like the kendo girls at school, Aika, Sona and her peerage, etc).

Also, we're on the 15th now, so I'm guessing Fujino's update probably may be late in the month, maybe between the 25th or the 30th? Either way, hope he's doing better and that he doesn't rush himself after his recent loss.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Also, we're on the 15th now, so I'm guessing Fujino's update probably may be late in the month, maybe between the 25th or the 30th? Either way, hope he's doing better and that he doesn't rush himself after his recent loss.
He can update on the weekend, wether is a progress update or content is up to luck xD

I almost prefer that if he can't release this weekend he waits until December around the festivities so we have a BIG update to "celebrate" hehehehe xD

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
He can update on the weekend, wether is a progress update or content is up to luck xD

I almost prefer that if he can't release this weekend he waits until December around the festivities so we have a BIG update to "celebrate" hehehehe xD
Unless there are going to be programming issue or other bugs, i do think we will be getting a content update this month.
Fujino strikes me as a person that really wants to work on this Project.
However i do also recommend keeping expectations a bit low, he has to introduce another character and he had to remake the UI for the combat. So his time to work on purely story or animations was a bit limited. (Also the loss of a family member probably didn't help in keeping up the pace.)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
that's it? i was hoping to get 1 alice scene at least.
This is basically update 0.1 of Part 2, barely the intro of the second part's setting and the new characters/systems that the creator was introducing. Also didn't help that Fujino (The creator) went through a very hard time and even moved countries just to be able to continue making the game.

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
This is basically update 0.1 of Part 2, barely the intro of the second part's setting and the new characters/systems that the creator was introducing. Also didn't help that Fujino (The creator) went through a very hard time and even moved countries just to be able to continue making the game.
I understand. I'm just thirsty for Alice stockings

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I remember there was a scene in the church, it was the scene of a nun and a confessor, does anyone know which version it is in?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes