4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Sometimes I really want to swear at the dev, the scenes in the game are really not optimized, my computer always lags when playing this game, I agree if my computer is weak, but I can still play other games. same genre without any problem, wondering if there is any way to fix this?

Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes I really want to swear at the dev, the scenes in the game are really not optimized, my computer always lags when playing this game, I agree if my computer is weak, but I can still play other games. same genre without any problem, wondering if there is any way to fix this?
Nope, it's due to all the plugins Fujino's shoved into RPGM. There's probably a way to optimize it, but you have to just deal with it. Luckily, the autosave works.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That rpgm screaming to handle things it's not built for.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
11.16 Report/11月16日報告

I spent some time to add some contents for the first week, which include Sinon's part. Many people still want some scenes for the end of Part I as well, but I can't do too much, since there is really no more contents for that night. Of course I could simply add some postures. But that's not what people hope to see, they want to see the story, process, how Asuna corrupted...so I decided not to change too much on that night and focus on later story. I will make an update within this month. Thank you.
因為一些爭議,花了些時間把前面的內容重做了一遍,加了點新的內容和詩乃的部分,此外很多人還是對雨夜還是念念不忘,但是確實沒什麼特別的內容了,隨便加幾個姿勢也不是特別好,只是稍微補充一下。月底更新前會再通知。

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
11.16 Report/11月16日報告

I spent some time to add some contents for the first week, which include Sinon's part. Many people still want some scenes for the end of Part I as well, but I can't do too much, since there is really no more contents for that night. Of course I could simply add some postures. But that's not what people hope to see, they want to see the story, process, how Asuna corrupted...so I decided not to change too much on that night and focus on later story. I will make an update within this month. Thank you.
因為一些爭議,花了些時間把前面的內容重做了一遍,加了點新的內容和詩乃的部分,此外很多人還是對雨夜還是念念不忘,但是確實沒什麼特別的內容了,隨便加幾個姿勢也不是特別好,只是稍微補充一下。月底更新前會再通知。
I like how the story progresses and Asuna will slowly become corrupted. Beautiful scene of Asuna and Inoda sleeping together. It's probably her memory, right?

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
i just want a scene where asuna sucks off inoda and servises him and the scene where kirito sees it on his phone. cant wait!!!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So basically rather than progressing beyond where the first update ends the next one will most likely focus on adding more H-scenes to the existing parts (As people were demanding), mainly Sinon and some more Asuna, but for more of "the rainy night" it will still be in the future. Hopefully that's for the best then, looking forward to it (Still nothing about the poll's results though, so wondering if he's purposefully not bringing it up because he took a decision already or just doesn't wanna talk about it).

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
So more reason to reply … well I didn’t even manage to finish this update in the first place. The morning after everyone meets up when Asuna starts to talk it just freezes the game and same with the provided save game. If anyone knows what’s up with that I’d appreciate it didn’t find anything useful unless if I missed it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope he doesn't make a habit of adding content to past weeks because people complain about it. Just progress the story, you will never satisfy the people still wanting more in part 1.
Yeah, I agree, but sadly at this point there is nothing to do, it was clear since a couple of updates back that he had listened to the people complaining about it and was gonna do it, all we can do now is give him our support, make him know we don't mind when these things happen, and hope he doesn't exhaust himself doing such.

Reactions: LordFrz

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I like how the story progresses and Asuna will slowly become corrupted. Beautiful scene of Asuna and Inoda sleeping together. It's probably her memory, right?
As far as I understood, the dev added one new short scene to the start of part 2 sex, where they are exhausted sleeping together.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As far as I understood, the dev added one new short scene to the start of part 2 sex, where they are exhausted sleeping together.
The post did say a "few poses" were added so the morning after snuggling could just be one of them.
I hope to see Asuna's thoughts right after waking up in Inoda's bed. Is she angry at Inoda or does she just silently leaves?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He also added stuff for sinons part in the first week events. It's not too far along so not a big deal right now. Probably stuff he meant to add but he wanted to get the last update out.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The post did say a "few poses" were added so the morning after snuggling could just be one of them.
I hope to see Asuna's thoughts right after waking up in Inoda's bed. Is she angry at Inoda or does she just silently leaves?
He said that's all he could do, not that it's what he did. As in he has nothing else to add to the morning after stuff and anything else would just be meaningless fluff. It's probably just that scene and nothing more. He can't just be redoing the same section of the game every release because people built up some kind of crazy fantasy in their head that he can't live up to, lol.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes