4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
how many parts will this game going to have ?

Cuz in the game it made it clear that it will be Netorare and netorase since all the stuff with the Priest...
But the 1st Part was only about the Netorare stuff.
So I guess this second part, will be Kirito starting to like seeing the fat guy fuck Asuna ? or the second part will be he discovering him fucking her, then the part 3 will be him going full netorase/cuckold ?

Cuz i would like that idea

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how many parts will this game going to have ?

Cuz in the game it made it clear that it will be Netorare and netorase since all the stuff with the Priest...
But the 1st Part was only about the Netorare stuff.
So I guess this second part, will be Kirito starting to like seeing the fat guy fuck Asuna ? or the second part will be he discovering him fucking her, then the part 3 will be him going full netorase/cuckold ?

Cuz i would like that idea
It depends on how long the game will go on. Originally there was no plans to divide the game into parts but the original game got too big so it ended as Part 1. So we might get a Part 3 if there are too many good scenes to fit into Part 2.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
It depends on how long the game will go on. Originally there was no plans to divide the game into parts but the original game got too big so it ended as Part 1. So we might get a Part 3 if there are too many good scenes to fit into Part 2.
so nothing has been said about what i said ?
Ok i can deal with the mystery and discover it in the new updates.
i Just finished part I btw

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
inoda sleeping with the dick stuck in asuna ahaha if fujino sensei says there is nothing more of the rainy night, then where would this image come in i would like someone to ask him. View attachment 3092295
inoda sleeping with the dick stuck in asuna ahaha if fujino sensei says there is nothing more of the rainy night, then where would this image come in i would like someone to ask him. View attachment 3092295
if you remember this is just cg bonus not included in the game maybe

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
He did use a aphrodisiac candle but a later scene said those candles are fake. So Asuna is that horny on her own!
It's more like the false belief in the candles gave Inoda the confidence to push Asuna boundaries. And Asuna had been warmed up to lewdness with Inoda, not to mention her guilt over his injury and looking ahead to a time when she can clean break with Kirito on his American trip, that she let it happen rather than fight.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's more like the false belief in the candles gave Inoda the confidence to push Asuna boundaries. And Asuna had been warmed up to lewdness with Inoda, not to mention her guilt over his injury and looking ahead to a time when she can clean break with Kirito on his American trip, that she let it happen rather than fight.
So basically Inoda used the fake aphrodisiac candle to trick himself to become the confident lover for Asuna.

A nice real-world lesson: confidence, even from the placebo effect, is needed to get what you want.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
So basically Inoda used the fake aphrodisiac candle to trick himself to become the confident lover for Asuna.

A nice real-world lesson: confidence, even from the placebo effect, is needed to get what you want.
A good conclusion, but a faulty anaylsis; Inoda genuinely thought he was aphrodisiac drugging Asuna so she wouldn't/couldn't resist. It highlights his own insecurity, even at this point. He lacked the courage to just go for it himself, even after basically pushing himself on her in the shower where she rubbed him. He only had the balls to do it because he thought he'd worked around her resistance with drugs. Fujino's still skipped over their whole date day, which was an intense point at the end of EP1 that's never been explored. I was hoping we'd get to see him softening her up at a few date locations throughout the day first, seeing as he already had her stroking him in the shower by that point.

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
A good conclusion, but a faulty anaylsis; Inoda genuinely thought he was aphrodisiac drugging Asuna so she wouldn't/couldn't resist. It highlights his own insecurity, even at this point. He lacked the courage to just go for it himself, even after basically pushing himself on her in the shower where she rubbed him. He only had the balls to do it because he thought he'd worked around her resistance with drugs. Fujino's still skipped over their whole date day, which was an intense point at the end of EP1 that's never been explored. I was hoping we'd get to see him softening her up at a few date locations throughout the day first, seeing as he already had her stroking him in the shower by that point.
I don't understand why you said my analysis was faulty. Everything you said supports what I said.

Inoda was not confident he could do it alone so he used what he thought was a aphrodisiac to get a advantage. Thanks to believing in the fake aphrodisiac and the placebo effect Inoda performed with full confidence and got good results.

Help me understand what part you think is wrong.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I don't understand why you said my analysis was faulty. Everything you said supports what I said.

Inoda was not confident he could do it alone so he used what he thought was a aphrodisiac to get a advantage. Thanks to believing in the fake aphrodisiac and the placebo effect Inoda performed with full confidence and got good results.

Help me understand what part you think is wrong.
I’m glad knowing that drug was fake and with skill and his big dick in bed with Asuna

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, also lots of foreplay, but mostly he guilt tripped her a lot. Of course once the night was over she regretted it and there are concequences since Inoda did take advantage of her naivety and good nature and she realized it at least partly.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder how the survey turned out I know that slow corruption won, but I don't know if hebishima will stay, personally I wouldn't like all the girls to have to go through INODA it would look silly liz and asuna's mother would be fine, but from there sinon, suguha and alice why? View attachment 3095669
Personal likes or issues won't matter in the end, really, I see this even as someone pro-getting rid of Hebishima: The entire reason Fujino even brought it up in the first place had nothing to do with it being good for the story or not, his original intention was always clearly have separate plots (Going from 2 to 3 after he added Alice's at the beginning of Part 2) going for the story, but the issue is that people didn't want that, one of the main complaints was that apparently the majority of people gave no shits or barely about the non-Asuna/Inoda plots because that was their main attraction/interest in the game, and these complaints overlapped with people complaining about the lack of H-content in the first update of Part 2, so Fujino clearly thought that if nobody really cared for Hebishima's plot then there would be no point in writing it anymore if it's just gonna displease his player-base (And mind you, this had to be bigger than the complaints back in part 1 about making a 'route' for Kirito to start liking being NTR-ed like that dude from the church, which I remember many complained about and just wanted plain NTR, given that he still implemented that despite the complaints without hesitation but for this he went so far as to make a poll to see if he should get rid of Hebishima).

Now then, if that does happen, then obviously he's not gonna get rid of Suguha and Shino's whose models are already implemented in the game and who he clearly wanted to make H-scenes of, especially as unlike Liz or Alice they were part of his original plot for the game from the beginning of Part 1, so obviously if Hebishima is gone they would be 'folded' into the Asuna/Inoda's story most likely.

So yeah, at this point there is nothing we can do but wait and see, Fujino hasn't outright said anything but it's clear slow-burn won, so maybe in a few updates we will see in the game itself if getting rid of Hebishima won or didn't, as (At least right now) it seems he's not gonna outright say out loud how the poll results went.

Last edited:

reareels

May 19, 2022
What's the ending of Part 1? does Inoda get to do it with Asuna? or is that on Part 2? It's been so long since I played, I can't remember the ending for Part 1

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
this game is likely to be completed between february or march 2024.
That sounds terrible. The game is completed in 4 months? If that happens it would be because Fuijino said "F this game". With a ending, Kirito found out about Inoda, took Asuna to America with him, and Inoda is left masturbating to what could have been. A big FU to the players.

To get a quality game, I would rather it ended in 2025.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That sounds terrible. The game is completed in 4 months? If that happens it would be because Fuijino said "F this game". With a ending, Kirito found out about Inoda, took Asuna to America with him, and Inoda is left masturbating to what could have been. A big FU to the players.

To get a quality game, I would rather it ended in 2025.
Not really, Fujino tend to have lots of thing already done in advance, that is why some update seen bigger too, once he finishes the diferent system the game should pick up the pace specially if he drops the side characters, honestly his regular work and how long it takes him to get a routine with free time will influence more when the game is done.

2025 is way to far away, i would say may or june, october at the worst xD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes