4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah but you know about SAO and its premisse, an dhow Kirito and Asuna area couple, a real one not the common romcom BS where they don't even hold hands.
Well to be honest, i didn't really know anything outside of they play a game and are a couple but that information could be inferred at the first 5 minutes of this game.
I think you might not be giving Fujino enough credit for the excellent writing in this game if you think that it only works because its SAO.
Like i don't know anything about Chainsaw Man or Fate, yet i still think Fujinos games on both of those titles are still really good.

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
Well to be honest, i didn't really know anything outside of they play a game and are a couple but that information could be inferred at the first 5 minutes of this game.
I think you might not be giving Fujino enough credit for the excellent writing in this game if you think that it only works because its SAO.
Like i don't know anything about Chainsaw Man or Fate, yet i still think Fujinos games on both of those titles are still really good.
you can probably watch the first episode to establish the setting and their meet up. from there they develop their relationship through hardships eventually married in game etc.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
I was supporting him for several months on Patreon until very recently. His hiatus due to perfectly understandable circumstances has caused a lot of impatience from people who are following the game (whether paying or not) from my observations.

He's recently decided to move on with the story and not tie up loose ends from the end of part one. I have seen other developers deal with similar things and they too gave into peer pressure (borderline harassment) to make the game how other people want it to be and it only makes the developer making it loose the motivation to finish. And then people get mad about that. Well why would they want to finish? It's no longer the game they set out to create.

Personally, I would rather support him in creating a game he wants to create rather than nag him to death to put something out faster. That's my two cents, I will still check out the game when he releases it next. And no doubt throw a couple bucks his way when that does happen.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
He's recently decided to move on with the story and not tie up loose ends from the end of part one. I have seen other developers deal with similar things and they too gave into peer pressure (borderline harassment) to make the game how other people want it to be and it only makes the developer making it loose the motivation to finish. And then people get mad about that. Well why would they want to finish? It's no longer the game they set out to create.
What? The game is still the same game Fujino made before, the only thing that has changed is that he axt all of the minor side characters. Which was honestly a bold decision on his part but its clearly what Fujino wanted to do.
Also what do you mean by he didn't tie up loose ends? We got a full explaination on what happend during the end of part 1 and why the side characters aren't around any more. Like i respect that its your opinion, i just want to know what loose ends you are referring to.

Reactions: xJuma

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
What? The game is still the same game Fujino made before, the only thing that has changed is that he axt all of the minor side characters. Which was honestly a bold decision on his part but its clearly what Fujino wanted to do.
Also what do you mean by he didn't tie up loose ends? We got a full explaination on what happend during the end of part 1 and why the side characters aren't around any more. Like i respect that its your opinion, i just want to know what loose ends you are referring to.
He's implied that he had more story to tell following part one on the night of the typhoon. But, has since decided to skip it. (He made it sound like this decision was influenced by his followers feedback. A lot of people seem to not care for the slow build up he has been doing to get asuna to the point she will be unfaithful. And want the corruption to happen faster. It's still the same game and made by him, it just seems like content he intended to originally include will not be there.

I understand dropping side stuff if it's not important to the main plot, but dropping main plot stuff seems odd, and i will no doubt find plot holes (Not that they don't exist already.) In any case I'm sure I will enjoy whatever he ends up putting out in the end. But, it will leave me wondering at what we could have had. I'm not upset about it or anything, just sharing what I have seen in comments on patreon and in forums here regarding the speed of his updates and the contents within. He seems to be rushing the plot to make people happy, and the only things that can suffer from that are Fujino himself and the game.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
He's implied that he had more story to tell following part one on the night of the typhoon. But, has since decided to skip it. (He made it sound like this decision was influenced by his followers feedback. A lot of people seem to not care for the slow build up he has been doing to get asuna to the point she will be unfaithful. And want the corruption to happen faster. It's still the same game and made by him, it just seems like content he intended to originally include will not be there.

I understand dropping side stuff if it's not important to the main plot, but dropping main plot stuff seems odd, and i will no doubt find plot holes (Not that they don't exist already.) In any case I'm sure I will enjoy whatever he ends up putting out in the end. But, it will leave me wondering at what we could have had. I'm not upset about it or anything, just sharing what I have seen in comments on patreon and in forums here regarding the speed of his updates and the contents within. He seems to be rushing the plot to make people happy, and the only things that can suffer from that are Fujino himself and the game.
I think you might be misreading this
iunno.PNG
What he is saying is "I could go back and add more scenes and postures but that isn't what people want. People want the story and process how Asuna is corrupted." Saying that he will continue to focus on the story rather than cramming in scenes for people who want things to progress faster.
options.PNG
These where the options and it does not sound like he is going to put in more scenes.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I dont get why people are still caught up on the stormy night. He was done with it from the start, but people got mad that they didnt get asuna pov so he tried to come up with some stuff for it when he started part 2.

He doesnt have any more ideas for it, and hounding him to add more specifically for that is just gonna stress him out. He cant linger on reworkin one spot every update till everybody is happy, its never going to happen because so many built up the ideal ending in their heads. But that ideal is different for everybody.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I dont get why people are still caught up on the stormy night. He was done with it from the start, but people got mad that they didnt get asuna pov so he tried to come up with some stuff for it when he started part 2.

He doesnt have any more ideas for it, and hounding him to add more specifically for that is just gonna stress him out. He cant linger on reworkin one spot every update till everybody is happy, its never going to happen because so many built up the ideal ending in their heads. But that ideal is different for everybody.
I agree with that. Atleast Fujino has decided he will no longer be changing much about it.
I even talked about this kind of behaviour before.

are we going to get to a point where the only way to please everyone would be if Fujino says "Ok i will now be taking everyones suggestions and making your own personilized copy of the game."?

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020

Man, you totally got it all wrong. The reason why Fujino skipped that week during the typhoon is more of a narrative technique rather than abandoning the original storyline.
According to Inoda's blog, we can see that during that week, Asuna completely ignored him and was living a lovey-dovey life with Kirito. If this was a vanilla game, he should have definitely shown some intimate interaction between Asuna and Kirito instead of skipping it. But clearly, this is an NTR game, and skipping that week was a better choice for both the plot and the players. And the subsequent plot continues from the night of the typhoon.
I've seen from Fujino's past statements the difficulties he encountered, as well as his determination and courage in facing those challenges. Fujino didn't get tired of making the game.
I haven't seen any fan mention fast-forwarding the plot either, so this is definitely 100% Fujino's own idea.
Give the guy some trust, bro.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nah, when the gae began i did praise Fujino a lot since he took what he learned fromt he FGO game (both Scathach and Sakura's parts) and used it here, like even if we know they are a couple this time we see it, theya ct like one, etc.

What i am saying is that it helped a lot, since unlike in an original game he didn't have to spend time showing us how they became a couple or reached that point, etc. Not 100% necessary but i ahve found detais like that really enhance the ntr feeling once the girl falls

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
What i am saying is that it helped a lot, since unlike in an original game he didn't have to spend time showing us how they became a couple or reached that point, etc. Not 100% necessary but i ahve found detais like that really enhance the ntr feeling once the girl falls
He honestly didn't even do that in the original game. The "director" or whatever in the scathach game just fell ill, the relationship between her and the protagonist was already implied in it.
All of Fujinos works would work just as well if they where all OCs not tied to any franchise or show, so you really don't need to have played or seen Fate, Chainsaw Man or SAO or know anything about them to enjoy any of his games.

Reactions: NickFn092

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He honestly didn't even do that in the original game. The "director" or whatever in the scathach game just fell ill, the relationship between her and the protagonist was already implied in it.
All of Fujinos works would work just as well if they where all OCs not tied to any franchise or show, so you really don't need to have played or seen Fate, Chainsaw Man or SAO or know anything about them to enjoy any of his games.
Good thing you mention the director and scathach, while i like the plot with the magical dissease i feel like the MC and scathach didn't have enough interactions as a couple, i like the game and the scenes are hot but that 1 felt like the weakest relationship of all main games (except Chainsaw man but that one is different), when he did part 2 with Sakura it was better because of how the couple acted. He improved and we can see it here.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Good thing you mention the director and scathach, while i like the plot with the magical dissease i feel like the MC and scathach didn't have enough interactions as a couple, i like the game and the scenes are hot but that 1 felt like the weakest relationship of all main games (except Chainsaw man but that one is different), when he did part 2 with Sakura it was better because of how the couple acted. He improved and we can see it here.
I agree but the original discussion wasn't about whether he improved or not. The original discussion was about "Do parody games only work when you have seen/played the original source material." and my argument was no, since you don't need to watch or play Fate, Chainsaw man or SAO to enjoy any of the games he has made about them.
I do think that it helps but i don't think its a requirement to enjoy any of his games.

Reactions: Animefan_09

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Sakura? From which game?
he made three fate-themed games:
scathash prologue completed game
sakura chapter continuation scathash not finished
nero remake it is the longest game but it is not finished with 5 routes I see it difficult to finish it.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes