4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
he made three fate-themed games:
scathash prologue completed game
sakura chapter continuation scathash not finished
nero remake it is the longest game but it is not finished with 5 routes I see it difficult to finish it.

Are the games worth playing? Considering the incomplete status

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the link.

Is the game as good as the SAO one?
No, those games were his earlier works so it is basic compared to SAO. Nothing but go from Point A to Point B to collect scenes with some simple puzzles in-between. Playing them does make you appreciate how much he has accomplished with SAO.

Play it if you like Fate/Stay Night. The sex scenes are nothing better then the SAO ones.

Reactions: Lezardvy

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Is the game as good as the SAO one?
I would say if you haven't checked them out, its worth playing whiles waiting for a new update for SAO. Tho they aren't as good as SAO.
The only incomplete game is the "Nero" game. It was by far the weakest game he has made and probably is not even worth checking out.

Reactions: Lezardvy

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
No, those games were his earlier works so it is basic compared to SAO. Nothing but go from Point A to Point B to collect scenes with some simple puzzles in-between. Playing them does make you appreciate how much he has accomplished with SAO.

Play it if you like Fate/Stay Night. The sex scenes are nothing better then the SAO ones.
I would say if you haven't checked them out, its worth playing whiles waiting for a new update for SAO. Tho they aren't as good as SAO.

The only incomplete game is the "Nero" game. It was by far the weakest game he has made and probably is not even worth checking out.

thanks for the answers

Reactions: MeepMoop123

YanLing

Sep 24, 2023
Is there any way to get through this scene, everyone? help me. I pressed all the buttons but it still doesn't work. Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-13-42-84_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One idea that would likely push her corruption quite a bit would be giving her a creampie in the game world over and over to the point that she forgets she's not in the game and gets one in the real world.
Talking her into going raw in-game would likely be easy because there's no risk of pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
One idea that would likely push her corruption quite a bit would be giving her a creampie in the game world over and over to the point that she forgets she's not in the game and gets one in the real world.
Talking her into going raw in-game would likely be easy because there's no risk of pregnancy.
Maybe less about 'she forgets its not the game world' and more like she starts to crave the warmth and good feeling of it. But I agree that'll probably start in FOG before it does the real world.

TuJefa147

Jan 11, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking for a save with all the unlocked galleria of part 1 and 2 of the game please, I've been looking for 2 hours in all the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: yemdomo

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking for a save with all the unlocked galleria of part 1 and 2 of the game please, I've been looking for 2 hours in all the comments.
Good evening TuJefa147. Part 1 galleria save is already included with the game, use Save 4. Part 2 does not have a galleria yet.

Reactions: jaden000
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes