4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But that doesn't imply that its done? Just that he will make an update within this month. He didn't even say that its going to be an update to the game.
Like its not even close to:
He is saying the dev already promised a update within November, unless something changed (delays), the dev don't need another notice for the release date if it is within November.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
He is saying the dev already promised a update within November, unless something changed (delays), the dev don't need another notice for the release date if it is within November.
Oh! to me that read like "he has already posted a notice (that its done) so he can just drop the update"
The "he can just drop the update" really confused me there.

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Can you explain how exactly this part goes? If I figure out how to pass it I might find a way to fix this on mobile
As of this moment apparently it can't be fixed, for some reason. Basically, you need to 'click' on the words that appear right above Asuna to 'escape' the nightmare, but for some reason this doesn't work with any mobile 'emulator' that runs the game at all, from what people have been saying (Only REAL fix right now is to play it on PC as Fujino said he doesn't know why the bug happens and has no intention of dedicating time to fix it himself).

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
fujino sensei is not going to fix anything that is not PC so android users too bad xd now i think he is working on the FGO mini game engine if there will be an update most likely it will be almost the same as its saikey release.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
As of this moment apparently it can't be fixed, for some reason. Basically, you need to 'click' on the words that appear right above Asuna to 'escape' the nightmare, but for some reason this doesn't work with any mobile 'emulator' that runs the game at all, from what people have been saying (Only REAL fix right now is to play it on PC as Fujino said he doesn't know why the bug happens and has no intention of dedicating time to fix it himself).
The mobile fix would be to attach that button to a key press as well as mouse clicking. Otherwise its an emulator issue not being able to emulate the mouse click method used.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know playing his first games showed how far he has come and it’s like manga artists who have refined their art style over the years makes you think after he finishes this game he might go back and do remake versions of his FGO games with more better stuff that he has acquired over time

Feb 27, 2021
You know playing his first games showed how far he has come and it’s like manga artists who have refined their art style over the years makes you think after he finishes this game he might go back and do remake versions of his FGO games with more better stuff that he has acquired over time
He could make a remake of the first SAO with improvements.

Feb 27, 2021
Why remake a game before it is finished? When the SAO story is done then he can remake the entire game as a "Complete" edition if he wants.

Or he can do the smart thing and go finish his Fate games like he said. Making those games better with the lessons learned from this game.
In fact, after finishing SAO, the first SAO is very empty and doesn't have as much stuff as today's SAO.

The only thing I wanted from the game is to have more freedom, where you can sleep as much as you want, explore places and do a mission alone, you know? In this current one you have more freedom than the first.

I like to enjoy the world and when it's RPG Maker, I love exploring places, enjoying the dialogues, views and so on.

It's not about being boring, as I'm a lover of history and exploration, it's important to have both in the game, in addition to having a lively game and Fujino has improved a lot and lacks a little freedom.

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In fact, after finishing SAO, the first SAO is very empty and doesn't have as much stuff as today's SAO.

The only thing I wanted from the game is to have more freedom, where you can sleep as much as you want, explore places and do a mission alone, you know? In this current one you have more freedom than the first.

I like to enjoy the world and when it's RPG Maker, I love exploring places, enjoying the dialogues, views and so on.

It's not about being boring, as I'm a lover of history and exploration, it's important to have both in the game, in addition to having a lively game and Fujino has improved a lot and lacks a little freedom.
Really? Did you actually explore the Part 1 game? While it had no side quests, it had one of the most developed NPCS optional dialogue and story I even seen in RPGM games. I loved there was a bunch of NPCs whose story was developing on their own while we played through the main game. You had to go out of your way to find them to hear their updates in-between the main story. I hated that feature was dropped in Part 2 and will stay incomplete.

Did you really think this was not enough?

Feb 27, 2021
Really? Did you actually explore the Part 1 game? While it had no side quests, it had one of the most developed NPCS optional dialogue and story I even seen in RPGM games. I loved there was a bunch of NPCs whose story was developing on their own while we played through the main game. You had to go out of your way to find them to hear their updates in-between the main story. I hated that feature was dropped in Part 2 and will stay incomplete.

Did you really think this was not enough?
It's been a while since I played SAO1, I remember there were some places to talk in the city and some places I don't remember.

Exploration is not just dialogue for me, but also having things to do and so on, for example: If you are in a store and you need to buy something: Water, food or something like that, I know it is complicated to make games and have It's a lot of programming, but games like this are really fun and can be a good time playing without being able to rush through the story.

I'm not saying that the game is bad, it's one of my favorites, it's just that I missed those things, shopping, improving your weapon, being able to do something in your own home without having to go on your PC or cell phone.

And I saw all the dialogues in the game, it's difficult to have a game like that, I think it's only Scars of Summers and Nebel that have a lot of care in their dialogues besides SAO.

Reactions: Toushiro
Feb 26, 2020
First version of Part 2 was just released so it is light on content.

If you want a game with heroine stats that changes with gameplay mechanics then Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again is good if you are okay with RPGM battles and a lot of reading.

If you want a game with the guy unknowing peeping on his woman getting banged right in front of him then Battle Armor Sorgante is really good if you can stand some really boring third-person shooter.
Played both thanks for the rec, enjoyed them both immensely, hopefully more games like these come out soon..

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
11.25 Report/進度報告

Sorry everyone, It takes more than I assume to make up for some stories in the first week, and I'm looking for a quieter apartment in Tokyo this week, which make the schedule a little bit delayed. I add some battle harassment scenes as well, it takes time to test. If by any case I couldn't finish it on 30th, I will make it on 2nd December(next Saturday).

修改增加之前的內容花了不少時間加上最近想在東京找一個價格低點的公寓,現在住的地方噪音有點多,導致計劃有些延後,30號如果無法完成的話,可能會在下個月2號周六才能更新
這次加入了幾個戰鬥中騷擾的部分,所以比較花時間製作和測試,希望各位能夠再給點時間,當然我會盡量在30號做完。

1700931998668.png
1700932008719.png
1700932016577.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
11.25 Report/進度報告

Sorry everyone, It takes more than I assume to make up for some stories in the first week, and I'm looking for a quieter apartment in Tokyo this week, which make the schedule a little bit delayed. I add some battle harassment scenes as well, it takes time to test. If by any case I couldn't finish it on 30th, I will make it on 2nd December(next Saturday).

修改增加之前的內容花了不少時間加上最近想在東京找一個價格低點的公寓,現在住的地方噪音有點多,導致計劃有些延後,30號如果無法完成的話,可能會在下個月2號周六才能更新
這次加入了幾個戰鬥中騷擾的部分,所以比較花時間製作和測試,希望各位能夠再給點時間,當然我會盡量在30號做完。

View attachment 3117517
View attachment 3117518
View attachment 3117519
I am sorry everyone. I said the update could be delayed like last update and now it happened. I jinxed everyone. I deserve everyone's scorn.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I am sorry everyone. I said the update could be delayed like last update and now it happened. I jinxed everyone. I deserve everyone's scorn.
Personally i already expected that there might be some minor issues considering everything that has happend to Fujino and the fact that RPGM really hates adding alot of stuff to the combat whiles still having it be stable sometimes.

Honestly those previews also look nice as hell so im fine with waiting.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I mean 2-3 days delay is no problem and it's not even confirmed that it doesnt drop at 30th november. Especially because it falls on a weekend now, there are worse things. I'm personally hyped for some more battle harassment stuff, long time since we had that <3

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes