4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sad for the delay but it looks he's adding quite a bit, and what I originally assumed may be wrong, if he's adding already "battle harassment" then we WILL be getting beyond where the first update ended timeline-wise too, because 'fight scenes' CAN'T be added to what's already in the game's plot as literally Asuna just "forgave" Inoda and before that they haven't teamed up in-game yet for anything, which means we will be getting more still.

I am sorry everyone. I said the update could be delayed like last update and now it happened. I jinxed everyone. I deserve everyone's scorn.
Personally i already expected that there might be some minor issues considering everything that has happend to Fujino and the fact that RPGM really hates adding alot of stuff to the combat whiles still having it be stable sometimes.

Honestly those previews also look nice as hell so im fine with waiting.
Like Meep said, don't be silly, you couldn't have realistically expected that at all or 'jinxed' it. Plus, if he has been looking for another apartment because his current one is too noisy which is yet another thing we had no idea about (But further hammers how hard this whole changing-countries stuff was for him) then there was nothing to be done in that regard.

I love it when the heroine gets a a peak at the action she's missing out on... and then lusts for it
I mean, it's a lot more likely that's Kirito seeing Inoda fucking Asuna's mom than Asuna herself, actually, given how the first update ended with him "catching them together" and being relieved thinking she was the girl Inoda had been talking about (Rather than Asuna). Granted, I could be wrong but that's the first thing that came to mind XD

Reactions: MeepMoop123

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, it's a lot more likely that's Kirito seeing Inoda fucking Asuna's mom than Asuna herself, actually, given how the first update ended with him "catching them together" and being relieved thinking she was the girl Inoda had been talking about (Rather than Asuna). Granted, I could be wrong but that's the first thing that came to mind XD
That preview scene is definitely Kirito being a noisy peeping tom. But I can see Inoda playing hard to get to get Asuna interested in him again. It will definitely be fulfilling when Asuna is the one coming to Inoda.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the extras are put in real size XD, besides I already had an idea that it was going to take a long time to make the FGO mini-game engine, the only thing that I still have doubts about is how the whole survey looked like. image-1280-c.jpg

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The last preview was hot, that was the mom right? The events of the first week won't change much probably but now we most likely will see more stuff that was only teased in the blog for example.

Although i still hope the game advance mor ethna 1 week xD even if just a couple of days more of story.

It is near certainanyway since in the prologue there wasn't any situation that allows for the combat situations i think, at least not with Asuna and Inoda so we see the harrassment.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The last preview was hot, that was the mom right? The events of the first week won't change much probably but now we most likely will see more stuff that was only teased in the blog for example.

Although i still hope the game advance mor ethna 1 week xD even if just a couple of days more of story.

It is near certainanyway since in the prologue there wasn't any situation that allows for the combat situations i think, at least not with Asuna and Inoda so we see the harrassment.
Everything in preview except the extra image should be from after the last update. The last image is probably Kirito peeping on Inoda and Asuna's mom in whore outfit. I am disappointed Fuijino had to go back to update the stormy night instead on focusing on the new stuff. If only he shared a preview image of the new battle UI, I would be so happy. :cry:

Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Wait is she wearing a wing because the hair looks black because when I saw her in the game her hair was dark reddish

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
With the gpt translation there is a lot of text on japonese, which would be better? the one that comes by default or the one from "weirdofromhalo", also what is the stinky pigeon for?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
With the gpt translation there is a lot of text on japonese, which would be better? the one that comes by default or the one from "weirdofromhalo", also what is the stinky pigeon for?
The ChatGPT translation is fine. If you are talking about the text on images not in English, then weirdofromhalo's translation does not make a difference. It is Chinese not Japanese btw. The stinky pigeon is used toggle between Kirito's POV only and all POVs.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes