4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
You overestimate the developer and the game itself. He only did two things well: portraying the characters of Kirito and Asuna and an unconventional plot twist - pity sex. everything else in the game is very bad and full of boring (maybe even to many) clichés: - Boy with a penis transplanted from a horse -A girl who is being blackmailed (well, imagine what’s worse - they find out that you masturbated on your STEP-brother or become the personal whore of some moral monster?) - A woman who is being blackmailed (a woman with extensive experience of cheating was caught so easily? Well, yes, I really believe it). It remains to add: blackmail by school bullies, interracial sex (+ very large dicks), Asuna moaning “Oh, how good it feels!!! I can’t live without a dick!” (Although a lot of people get along just fine without them, at least with the same vibrators, an excellent replacement Inoda). And then it will be possible to put this game aside in a long row of monotonous crap. At the moment, the developer doesn't have anything special about Asuna. Well, it will show how they grab her ass. That's all. But there will be a lot of Liz, Klein, Alice, poor fucked Suguha. Why was online chat removed? It wasn't bad.
What? i don't remember Asuna being blackmailed, she got tricked into having sex with Inoda and now he is trying to get her jealouse since she is mad at him. Nor do i remember her saying "I can’t live without a dick!".
I don't really see the antagonist in an NTR story having a big dick as a negative? Would the story improve at all if he has a small one?
I don't really care that much about most of the side characters, they are fine but to me they are more just there so that we can have some scenes inbetween. Otherwise there would be a ton of updates with almost no scenes whatsoever. To me they represent more of a way to throw more confusion into the mix of the story, so i am fine with them being a bit more simple.

It's like complaining that C3-PO and R2-D2 should have died in star wars since they where just two fools that got picked up by javas. Yes that would be more realistic but it would also not move the plot forward in any way. Just complain about the fact that going into a videogame fully is unrealistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I do not know. Maybe. But if we exclude the questions “When is the update? Where can I download the game? Give me a save file please!!!”, then what else is there to discuss in the topic if not the plot, characters and game? Just because I want to. And in the secret (but stupid) hope that people will someday stop accepting stupid games altogether. Fully.
This world is vast, filled with diversity. If you don't like something, don't waste your time watching it, playing it, or arguing with its fans. NTR stories won't be better than Disney movies, nor will they be worse. The latter often rakes in billions at the box office. Are gamers and audiences foolish? No, it's just that everyone knows that playing games and watching movies is about having fun, not academic research.

Go and find what you truly enjoy. This game just isn't for you.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
i'm interested in the fog minigame engine, i hope fujino perfects it, about the corruption, it was a good decision the slow way, but i would be angry if they take out hebishima only for INODA to treat suguha like a bag of cement, and the alice thing i think it will be for the random she captured, i don't think it will go through inoda.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Personally, I think Fujino doesn't need to redo the previous parts. He should just keep moving forward. Modifying the already completed parts in RMMV actually requires more effort and time to avoid bugs and ensure a coherent storyline. But since he feels it's necessary, I respect his decision. I have the feeling that with this update, the following timeline won't progress too far and there won't be too many changes to the previous modifications.
I just hope that those who once complained and asked him to make changes to version 0.1 (many of whom are not even patrons) won't complain again that the updated content is too little.

Reactions: LordFrz

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What? i don't remember Asuna being blackmailed, she got tricked into having sex with Inoda and now he is trying to get her jealouse since she is mad at him. Nor do i remember her saying "I can’t live without a dick!".
Pretty sure he was talking about Suguha in there rather than Asuna, but yeah, the guy clearly shouldn't be here if the most basic things about NTR plots trigger him so much, honestly.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
i'm interested in the fog minigame engine, i hope fujino perfects it, about the corruption, it was a good decision the slow way, but i would be angry if they take out hebishima only for INODA to treat suguha like a bag of cement, and the alice thing i think it will be for the random she captured, i don't think it will go through inoda.
Based on the storyline of version 0.1, there is a high probability that Alice will have some kind of story with Klein. Maybe Alice accidentally ingests an aphrodisiac during an investigation, or maybe she and Klein end up in a room they can't leave without having sex. However, I hope that before any substantial progress is made between her and Klein, there can be some ambiguous development between her and Kirito first, and that it can continue to evolve.

Reactions: Racoon_4

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Based on the storyline of version 0.1, there is a high probability that Alice will have some kind of story with Klein. Maybe Alice accidentally ingests an aphrodisiac during an investigation, or maybe she and Klein end up in a room they can't leave without having sex. However, I hope that before any substantial progress is made between her and Klein, there can be some ambiguous development between her and Kirito first, and that it can continue to evolve.
Yeah, that's what most likely was gonna happen, either that or she got caught by whatever ring of prostitution they were gonna investigate indeed, Oozaru's statement is mostly based off the possibility Fujino changes his storyline based on the whole "get rid of Hebishima"-thing, which as of that poll seemed quite certain it would happen if that option won (Because if enough people indeed just didn't care for the other stories outside the 'main' one then he clearly wouldn't keep writing them). He's one of the people firmly against Inoda fucking all the girls, which is what would most likely happen if the other storylines get dropped, hence why he said it like he did.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Fujino's story has the advantage of being both cliché and unique. The story of Inoda and Asuna combines many elements to create a somewhat unique and intriguing script, which makes us curious about further developments. To sum up, Inoda's pursuit of Asuna is a mixture of clumsy tactics and sheer luck, absurd yet somewhat reasonable, often making you laugh. Inoda may be ugly and shabby, but somehow he doesn't repel me, perhaps because of his genuine affection for Asuna and his possessive nature. As for Asuna in this game, she is kind, intelligent and compassionate. Although she has strong sexual desires, she doesn't become unfaithful right away (The previous borderline behaviors were acts of repayment in her own understanding, and she tends to see them as mistakes that require self-sacrifice. The night of the typhoon was more like a rape). I wonder how she fell. And how she looks after the fall.

Furthermore, there are subtle hints that Sugu's story might not follow the conventional NTR path either.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, that's what most likely was gonna happen, either that or she got caught by whatever ring of prostitution they were gonna investigate indeed, Oozaru's statement is mostly based off the possibility Fujino changes his storyline based on the whole "get rid of Hebishima"-thing, which as of that poll seemed quite certain it would happen if that option won (Because if enough people indeed just didn't care for the other stories outside the 'main' one then he clearly wouldn't keep writing them). He's one of the people firmly against Inoda fucking all the girls, which is what would most likely happen if the other storylines get dropped, hence why he said it like he did.
I remember Fujino saying that he wouldn't give all the girls to Inoda. Especially Sugu, she and Inoda don't have any chemistry, there's no possibility there.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I remember Fujino saying that he wouldn't give all the girls to Inoda. Especially Sugu, she and Inoda don't have any chemistry, there's no possibility there.
Do you have any actual quotations of that being a recent thing? I can't really remember Fujino mentioning this at all at any recent point, even less specifically about Suguha (Who I pay close attention to any news coming about). This we're talking about now is something based off recent developments, aka the whole debacle in Part 2, not anything about the previous plans of how the game was gonna go or its story.

In case you didn't know, many things happened after the first update of Part 2 that resulted in that recent "poll" which is what this entire 'issue' comes from and that have been discussed around during the past few weeks: Fujino himself offered the choice of getting rid of Hebishima (Clearly because he saw way too many people complaining about not being interested in the non-Asuna stories), which is why this went from a totally impossible unrealistic thing to an actual possibility. If Hebishima gets removed from the game, Fujino would NOT just remove Suguha or Shino (The girls in his 'plot'), so they would most likely end up somehow getting folded into Inoda's plot somehow.

This is what has sparkled some debate ever since that poll came out because people are split into those who don't care, those who don't want that, and those who would be all for it (I'm in the latter camp myself).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't remember Fujino saying Inoda won't get more girls or a harem. He only said Asuna won't be used by men other than Inoda. Suguha and Inoda makes no sense since they never even met yet. But if Hebishima is gone either Suguha needs to be gone too or another man needs to sex her up. By process of elimination it is either Inoda or Klein.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't remember Fujino saying Inoda won't get more girls or a harem. He only said Asuna won't be used by men other than Inoda. Suguha and Inoda makes no sense since they never even met yet. But if Hebishima is gone either Suguha needs to be gone too or another man needs to sex her up. By process of elimination it is either Inoda or Klein.
Yep, and the thing is, also by process of elimination, if Fujino got rid of Hebishima it would literally be to follow the sentiment of people who don't want more focus on the plots other than Inoda's, which means the girls like Sugu wouldn't go to Klein either (And this is even assuming Klein WAS a choice at all, for all we knew he was originally gonna replace "Charlie" as the Kirito-friend who doesn't get any) because that would STILL mean making content of a non-Inoda plot grow, so really, the only real choice for the girls of Hebishima to go to if he was gone IS Inoda.

Granted, we still have no idea if the option of Hebishima going away even won, and even if it did we don't know either when would happen (As Fujino said 'later' so at the very least he would have to write up a plot-justification of what happens to him), so is all in the air at this point until he says something about it, which may not even be in the next update yet.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Huh? What are you talking about, his feelings for Asun are obviously not of love, he is a loser that feels entitled to everything.
LMAO, because of his answer to my previous comment I somehow totally missed his long-ass 'description' of the game, but yeah, WTF? Inoda IS literally an entitled loser with an unhealthy obsession with Asuna (Combined with some pointless hate for Kirito's existence worthy of an internet hater) and who is quite unbalanced, dude went from calling her goddess to literally saying she's a selfish bitch and punching through his computer's screen when she started avoiding him, then literally "calmed" himself down by fucking her mom silly at his place for several days in a row. There isn't a single bit of 'real love' there, he just really wants to make Asuna his bitch (And also recently discovered he just really likes sex in general, as expected of a loser virgin he was before, so he just keeps fucking Asuna's mom while trying to 'get her back' too, lol).

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Inoda IS literally an entitled loser with an unhealthy obsession with Asuna and who is quite unbalanced, dude went from calling her goddess to literally saying she's a selfish bitch and punching through his computer's screen when she started avoiding him, then literally "calmed" himself down by fucking her mom silly at his place for several days in a row. There isn't a single bit of 'real love' there, he just really wants to make Asuna his bitch.
I would argue that Inoda THINKS its real love, doing everything he can to get to Asuna. I think that Indoa thinks what he is doing is sort of "opening her eyes" and trying to make her see that he should be her one true love, not Kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would argue that Inoda THINKS its real love, doing everything he can to get to Asuna. I think that Indoa thinks what he is doing is sort of "opening her eyes" and trying to make her see that he should be her one true love, not Kirito.
Well, fair enough in that case, but I was talking about from a realistic point of view, Inoda also thinks he's entitled to everything he's doing, even "drugging" Asuna to accomplish his plans (It doesn't matter the aphrodisiac was fake, he WAS intending to drug her) or blackmailing and fucking her mom for his own convenience, so his opinion really doesn't factor well here I think XD

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Well, fair enough in that case, but I was talking about from a realistic point of view, Inoda also thinks he's entitled to everything he's doing, even "drugging" Asuna to accomplish his plans (It doesn't matter the aphrodisiac was fake, he WAS intending to drug her) or blackmailing and fucking her mom for his own convenience, so his opinion really doesn't factor well here I think XD
Absolutly, Inoda is a possessive mad man that is trying everything in his power to get what he wants.
I was more thinking from a character perspective he even thinks hes justified in it, since otherwise he could also just attempt to rape or blackmail her but it feels more like he is trying to get Asuna to "fall in love" with him. (not like legit love, his own "I want this girl to be my fuckpuppet forever" kind of love.)

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
By modern standards Inoda is a creep, stalker, or maybe even a criminal. The interesting thing is even a few decades ago, this would be a plot for love comedy story like "Revenge of the Nerds". The story can told as a unpopular guy fell in love with a girl out of league. But he never gave up, try everything he can to make her happy, and finally gave her the love her popular boyfriend did not. Inoda does have entitled obsession with Asuna but the story does lean more towards "love" than other NTRs.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Absolutly, Inoda is a possessive mad man that is trying everything in his power to get what he wants.
I was more thinking from a character perspective he even thinks hes justified in it, since otherwise he could also just attempt to rape or blackmail her but it feels more like he is trying to get Asuna to "fall in love" with him. (not like legit love, his own "I want this girl to be my fuckpuppet forever" kind of love.)
No one thinks they are the villain. No matter how wrong he is, Inoda will of course justified what he did to get what he wants. That is why our verdicts are decided by third-parties. But in NTR stories, the villains are usually right. By the end of the story Inoda will get what he wants, Asuna will be happier than when she was at beginning of the game so everything he did was worth it.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
No one thinks they are the villain. No matter how wrong he is, Inoda will of course justified to get what he wants. That is why our verdicts are decided by third-parties. But in NTR stories, the villains are usually right. By the end of the story Inoda will get what he wants and everything he did was worth it.
It kinda depends on the NTR story. I have played NTR games where the villain is just evil for the sake of being evil, the justification being at most "I just thought she look kind hot." or where stealing the love interest is more secondary to the antagonist. So its really nice to have a really good villain in this, but i will probably just start gushing about how well i think the characters are written so i will stop.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes