4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
With the gpt translation there is a lot of text on japonese, which would be better? the one that comes by default or the one from "weirdofromhalo", also what is the stinky pigeon for?
If you are talking about the phone texts stuff in part 2 then the first translation posted by fujino was incorrectly foldered. It is all translated, but you need to move one of the folders to the correct spot.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
The ChatGPT translation is fine. If you are talking about the text on images not in English, then weirdofromhalo's translation does not make a difference. It is Chinese not Japanese btw. The stinky pigeon is used toggle between Kirito's POV only and all POVs.
I was talking about like in the menu from esc, and the fights menu, cause they are a few words still on japanese (On ChatGPT). And while on the weirdofromhalo's translation is well translated, the texts from the forum are not translated at all (inGame).

But, its okay. I suppose im gonna use the chatgpt one cause at least i can read the forum well.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was talking about like in the menu from esc, and the fights menu, cause they are a few words still on japanese (On ChatGPT). And while on the weirdofromhalo's translation is well translated, the texts from the forum are not translated at all (inGame).

But, its okay. I suppose im gonna use the chatgpt one cause at least i can read the forum well.
At least the pictures from the forum are not translated on anyone's translation yet. The one from Saikey that will be released soon will have those forum pictures translated.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
here's to hoping this update adds twice as many scenes as part 2 released with since that was his focus this time

Jul 29, 2023
At least the pictures from the forum are not translated on anyone's translation yet. The one from Saikey that will be released soon will have those forum pictures translated.
I translated them, I just can't put them into the game. They're all in separate text files in a folder labeled "Anonymous chatroom."

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Man, i know everyone is probably really excited about the third preview gif that Fujino gave us, but i just want to appreciate the first preview gif for a sec.
The possessive look from Inoda whiles Asuna looks both shocked but also aroused back at him, the slight crotch rubbing with Inodas hand on Asunas ass and the way Asuna hold the staff really close to her chest really makes it look like she is gripping it hard. Its the kind of stuff that gets me the most excited about the game, the tense atmosphere that you can already feel from that gif alone. I fucking love it.

Reactions: Bedead

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, i know everyone is probably really excited about the third preview gif that Fujino gave us, but i just want to appreciate the first preview gif for a sec.
The possessive look from Inoda whiles Asuna looks both shocked but also aroused back at him, the slight crotch rubbing with Inodas hand on Asunas ass and the way Asuna hold the staff really close to her chest really makes it look like she is gripping it hard. Its the kind of stuff that gets me the most excited about the game, the tense atmosphere that you can already feel from that gif alone. I fucking love it.
Huh, as someone who never cared much for the battle harassment bits, you gave me a completely new perspective from those gifs alone, neat. Also makes me wonder how/if it will "evolve" when more Inoda-'controlled' girl/s are added to the party (Or if Fujino will just keep it for when it's just Inoda, Kirito, and Asuna).

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Man, I know everyone is probably really excited about the third preview gif that Fujino gave us, but I just want to appreciate the first preview gif for a sec.
The possessive look from Inoda while Asuna looks both shocked but also aroused back at him, the slight crotch rubbing with Inodas hand on Asunas ass and the way Asuna hold the staff really close to her chest really makes it look like she is gripping it hard. Its the kind of stuff that gets me the most excited about the game, the tense atmosphere that you can already feel from that gif alone. I fucking love it.
another chad battle harassment enjoyer. I think that was the only thing I put on the survey. I put down the idea of having Inoda use his stealth skill to quietly strip Asuna during combat as well. Maybe as a way to turn her more into an exhibitionist as she corrupts more.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
another chad battle harassment enjoyer. I think that was the only thing I put on the survey. I put down the idea of having Inoda use his stealth skill to quietly strip Asuna during combat as well. Maybe as a way to turn her more into an exhibitionist as she corrupts more.
Ah fellow battle harassment connoisseur. Your idea would pair well with my idea. Kirito needs to actively make harassment happen. Like he needs to block hits for Asuna for the harassment to happen. Or in your case, purposely make the battle last longer to have Asuna fully exposed. So Kirito needs to unknowingly (or knowingly) let Inoda get Asuna aroused.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Making Asuna jealous she catches Inoda pleasing other girls
I mean, that is most certainly gonna happen, it would be shocking if Fujino did not go that route in fact, after Inoda literally followed Kirito's "advice" of making her jealous using a random girl at school then it seemed kinda obvious to me we will probably be getting that with her mom and Liz eventually (And maybe more girls if the get-rid-of-Hebishima Route won).

Ah fellow battle harassment connoisseur. Your idea would pair well with my idea. Kirito needs to actively make harassment happen. Like he needs to block hits for Asuna for the harassment to happen. Or in your case, purposely make the battle last longer to have Asuna fully exposed. So Kirito needs to unknowingly (or knowingly) let Inoda get Asuna aroused.
I wasn't particularly into the Battle Harrassment, but I can think of a few ideas for it, especially if later on Liz (And maybe other girls) join the 'party', essentially creating more interactions like the other girl/s purposefully distracting Kirito mid-battle so he doesn't look at Inoda molesting Asuna, or outright blocking his view in specific spots so he doesn't see them fucking around in the back of the group.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Personally, I don't care about battle harassment, mainly because I don't want battles at all. But I will admit part 1 where Kirito releases Asuna's protection so Inoda could give her a potion was pretty hot. But the actual battle stuff kinda sucks. Id kind of rather just have the mob pop when you run into them, then that can sometimes trigger a scene of the battle harassment stuff.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Personally i don't have a particular preference on the battle harassment, i could take it or leave it. The main thing that i like about it is that it adds a bit more varity to the game. A ton of RPGM NTR games tend to fall into the "See one scene, walk around/wait a day, have a bit of dialog with one of the characters, go to the next scene." loop, but the battle harassment scenes always felt like a way of breaking that up whiles still delivering a scene organically.

I just love scenes that give the game more depth and tension, like my favourite so far is still the small bait and switch that happend in the nurses office in part 1.

Reactions: Toushiro

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’m still wondering what he is going to do with Alice and Liz I know Alice,Kirito and Klein are going to investigate the underground crime but I think kirito will invite inoda to help them in their investigation well I hope he will

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
You overestimate the developer and the game itself. He only did two things well: portraying the characters of Kirito and Asuna and an unconventional plot twist - pity sex. everything else in the game is very bad and full of boring (maybe even to many) clichés: - Boy with a penis transplanted from a horse -A girl who is being blackmailed (well, imagine what’s worse - they find out that you masturbated on your STEP-brother or become the personal whore of some moral monster?) - A woman who is being blackmailed (a woman with extensive experience of cheating was caught so easily? Well, yes, I really believe it). It remains to add: blackmail by school bullies, interracial sex (+ very large dicks), Asuna moaning “Oh, how good it feels!!! I can’t live without a dick!” (Although a lot of people get along just fine without them, at least with the same vibrators, an excellent replacement Inoda). And then it will be possible to put this game aside in a long row of monotonous crap. At the moment, the developer doesn't have anything special about Asuna. Well, it will show how they grab her ass. That's all. But there will be a lot of Liz, Klein, Alice, poor fucked Suguha. Why was online chat removed? It wasn't bad.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I’m still wondering what he is going to do with Alice and Liz I know Alice,Kirito and Klein are going to investigate the underground crime but I think kirito will invite inoda to help them in their investigation well I hope he will
I mean, right now that's more up in the air than ever, because originally Fujino very clearly just wanted to keep all 3 plots separated same with how he kept the Hebishima/Suguha plot separated from the Asuna/Inoda one during Part 1, but then the rocky start of Part 2 happened and Fujino made that poll asking if he should get rid of Hebishima which means the people complaining about not caring of anything but Asuna/Inoda really got to him enough for at least to consider completely removing Hebishima's plot. If that will extend to the Alice plot remains to be seen, really, at this point we still have nothing clear about if that option won or not after all but at least going off the ORIGINAL plan of Fujino then Inoda probably wasn't going to interact at all with the Alice plot, if that gets changed will depend on if he did end up getting convinced to get rid of Hebishima/non-Asuna focus, I think.

You overestimate the developer and the game itself. He only did two things well: portraying the characters of Kirito and Asuna and an unconventional plot twist - pity sex. everything else in the game is very bad and full of boring (maybe even to many) clichés: - Boy with a penis transplanted from a horse -A girl who is being blackmailed (well, imagine what’s worse - they find out that you masturbated on your STEP-brother or become the personal whore of some moral monster?) - A woman who is being blackmailed (a woman with extensive experience of cheating was caught so easily? Well, yes, I really believe it). It remains to add: blackmail by school bullies, interracial sex (+ very large dicks), Asuna moaning “Oh, how good it feels!!! I can’t live without a dick!” (Although a lot of people get along just fine without them, at least with the same vibrators, an excellent replacement Inoda). And then it will be possible to put this game aside in a long row of monotonous crap. At the moment, the developer doesn't have anything special about Asuna. Well, it will show how they grab her ass. That's all. But there will be a lot of Liz, Klein, Alice, poor fucked Suguha. Why was online chat removed? It wasn't bad.
Dude...everyone knows, that's, like, what 95% people who goes looking for NTR games/content specifically look for, literally 99% of NTR plots are stupid and make absolutely no sense, usually doubly-so when they're of existing series/games with characters you know would never act as dumb/slutty as portrayed in said settings. I'm sure not a single person except maybe those that hate Kirito really really hard and are blind to everything think for even a second that the portrayal of anyone or anything that happens in this game is particularly realistic or logical.

Even as someone who is just here for the Hentai content of the SAO girls and who doesn't particularly like NTR I can tell you complaining about that like it was some shocking realization in this thread is kinda...silly?

Reactions: Kazuto123

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Sigh,....Another person looking for realism in an ntr game, where most of the content in the genre are highly unrealistic.If you base everything in reality on ntr, you'll be having a lot of conundrum than fapping, that's for sure.

Complaining about big digs and all that crap on a fiction game :FacePalm:
At this point , I feel like these people are cucks in real life.

Reactions: NickFn092 and xJuma

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Even as someone who is just here for the Hentai content of the SAO girls and who doesn't particularly like NTR I can tell you complaining about that like it was some shocking realization in this thread is kinda...silly?
I do not know. Maybe. But if we exclude the questions “When is the update? Where can I download the game? Give me a save file please!!!”, then what else is there to discuss in the topic if not the plot, characters and game? Just because I want to. And in the secret (but stupid) hope that people will someday stop accepting stupid games altogether. Fully.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I do not know. Maybe. But if we exclude the questions “When is the update? Where can I download the game? Give me a save file please!!!”, then what else is there to discuss in the topic if not the plot, characters and game? Just because I want to. And in the secret (but stupid) hope that people will someday stop accepting stupid games altogether. Fully.
I would rather see more of those comments than your nonesense whinning on a game that doesnt emulate reality.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes