4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
this game is likely to be completed between february or march 2024.
I think it's very difficult, only if he makes a big update in each version, and also focuses less on the other routes and focuses on Asuna and Inoda.

I guess it ends in 2025, and making a game, programming, animating, typing and among other things takes a long time, but if he wants to have a big update and wants the game to be big, then only at the end of 2025.

That just depends on Fujino

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
a to love ru game when saruyama steal the harem,
and u will get a insane ntr game
The problem with parody games is they only really work for people into that original game since they usually skip the part were you build up the connection between the girls and MC. I've never seen To Love Ru so it would probably not be that great for people like me.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The problem with parody games is they only really work for people into that original game since they usually skip the part were you build up the connection between the girls and MC. I've never seen To Love Ru so it would probably not be that great for people like me.
I never finished (or read the sequel) but i know enough to enjoy it, same with DxD. Honestly Fujino got lucky SAO is so popular everyone knows at least about the first arc xD

Well not luck, i bet that was taken into consideration.

But the same problem is an advantage since you don't have to invest as much time building up the relationship. Something that is harder to do most of the time without it makign the game feel too slow.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I never finished (or read the sequel) but i know enough to enjoy it, same with DxD. Honestly Fujino got lucky SAO is so popular everyone knows at least about the first arc xD

Well not luck, i bet that was taken into consideration.

But the same problem is an advantage since you don't have to invest as much time building up the relationship. Something that is harder to do most of the time without it makign the game feel too slow.
Yea, SAO is very widely known. If I had known nothing of SAO it would hit as hard since he didn't put too much work into establishing the kiritoxasuna setup since he had the original work to do that for him.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
weirdly enough, i kind of disagree. Personally i have never seen SAO yet i really like this game.
I think you can make anything work aslong as the characters are kept interesting and the story is intriguing.
I just want to see Fujino make anything that he would also be interesting in making.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
weirdly enough, i kind of disagree. Personally i have never seen SAO yet i really like this game.
I think you can make anything work aslong as the characters are kept interesting and the story is intriguing.
I just want to see Fujino make anything that he would also be interesting in making.
Yeah but you know about SAO and its premisse, an dhow Kirito and Asuna area couple, a real one not the common romcom BS where they don't even hold hands.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes