4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I think renaming the thread from SWORD ART ONLINE: THE TRAP OF BREATH CONCEALED MAGIC [ONGOING] to NTR ONLINE [Final] , putting Saikey translated version dl links as mains while labeling Fujino work as "previous versions" is a very unnecessary dumb decision and an insult to our lad.

F95 janny cucked our boy Fujino.

1701832669255.png

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think renaming the thread from SWORD ART ONLINE: THE TRAP OF BREATH CONCEALED MAGIC [ONGOING] to NTR ONLINE [Final] , putting Saikey translated version dl links as mains while labeling Fujino work as "previous versions" is a very unnecessary dumb decision and an insult to our lad.

F95 janny cucked our boy Fujino.

View attachment 3146880
I don't always agree with you but yeah the change was kind of dumb, for starters while the part 1 old links are ok where they are now, part 2 obviously don't belong there, plus the [final] is misleading to new (or dumb, lets be honest plenty of those here) users, of course fixing can wait until tomorrow when the update is released since they have to do it then anyway.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I don't always agree with you but yeah the change was kind of dumb, for starters while the part 1 old links are ok where they are now, part 2 obviously don't belong there, plus the [final] is misleading to new (or dumb, lets be honest plenty of those here) users, of course fixing can wait until tomorrow when the update is released since they have to do it then anyway.
I think it's maybe because Fujino didn't pay the f95 janny tax (never forget that this website is a big source of advertisement for H-devs and that some devs pay to have their stuff shilled here) or maybe the janny had to keep himself busy and did it with no ulterior motives just so he could get his good boy "contribution" points.

Imo all the janitor had to do is just add a "saikey version" with dl links underneath instead of sharting the thread.
oh well, let's not complain too much or they may mald,cope and seethe and drop the ban hammer on us.:KEK:

Get hyped for the update tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
NTR online is fine, but final is stretch this was just end of part one, they are working on part two, this will miss lead people

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The developer mentioned the rename is due to copyright, and that the Saikey version is a better translation, with some fixes on Part 1. I will put the Dev MTL version above the Saikey one. Also for future reference, when you report the thread for an update, give us accurate details. That way simple mistakes won't happen.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
The developer mentioned the rename is due to copyright, and that the Saikey version is a better translation, with some fixes on Part 1. I will put the Dev MTL version above the Saikey one. Also for future reference, when you report the thread for an update, give us accurate details. That way simple mistakes won't happen.
saikey studio does better translations, the game i download from these forums are literally half-translated and mostly chinese words which i dont know what they are saying.... i rather wait for official english translation than play half-ass translated game....

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
saikey studio does better translations, the game i download from these forums are literally half-translated and mostly chinese words which i dont know what they are saying.... i rather wait for official english translation than play half-ass translated game....
Then wait till part 2 is complete. They only did part 1 because its complete. PArt 2 is on 0.1 and about to be 0.2, its a long ways from getting an official translation.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I delete previous post I hope people will upload it in this thread I still have the link of the EN version translated by fujino with chatGPT the size is different

Jul 29, 2023
I had a fan translation that I put on here. The only thing was that I couldn't add stuff like the chatroom into the game, so it's in text files instead. I also have a translation for Part II v0.1 here, but again, I have to put stuff in text files because the text messages are images.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Aren't Part 2 is still on 0.1, whoever mod removed the version number and just put Part 2 like it's the Final version is really dumb. 0.2 is coming today too

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
I've slogged through a bunch, seems like the story is just leading kirito to be a cuck, but ill take the full save and be happy.

May 10, 2019
Who's playin with my heart!? I seriously thought we got the update lol! Don't start cuckin my ass with updates for this now, too many other games already did that lmao

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes