4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Zed109

May 10, 2022
The new scenes are non-canon scenes you view outside the game. You don't need to replay the game. There is nothing new in-game except a new translation.

Part 2 is not complete yet. When it is complete Saikey might make a official translation.
I seem to be lost where can I find these "non-Canon scenes" exactly?

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
There will be no new thread. We don't make new threads for a new translation. The previous version will be in this threads OP, under a "Previous Version" spoiler. I'm just refreshing the download links to new ones. Fujino is advertising the new translation on their Patreon as the updated version.
seem strange to put part 2 under previous versions when it has the newest scenes and will be the version that gets updated going forward

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I really hope by the time i wake up (or check my PC) the update has been released and shared xD

That would be a nice surprise to wake up to xD

• Haha
Reactions: togainumaki

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
it will be quite a confusion when fujino sensei makes another update but I hope people will upload it in this thread I still have the link of the EN version translated by fujino with chatGPT the size is different

Pixeldrain

NTR online compress version using UAGC
The crompressed file is not public... Screenshot_2023-12-05-20-54-16-592_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if it's been answered yet, is the netorase route actually present yet or is it still just planned?

Jul 29, 2023
Actually... is weirdofromhalo or someone that can translate stuff still on this thread? I just put the Chinese text in the recent post into a machine translation and aparently he said in it:
"as for the content of the Sunday I would like to complete it on the weekend. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, I am not capable of doing this, and I occasionally get stuck in this and that plot, the more you look forward to it, the less I want to present you with perfunctory content, thank you for your encouragement, and I will try my best to make it work."

Which kinda sounds like he might be facing some kind of writers block due to the expecations that people have? Tho i would love if someone can maybe translate it a bit better:
"抱歉各位通知有點晚了,之前說兩三天今天也包含在內吧,內容已經完成了但是對目前周日的內容感到不合適,所以構想了新的劇情,請各位原諒,明天晚上在測試完後會更新到周六晚上為止的內容,上個月贊助的也能從上個月的帖子裏,或者私信我獲取,至於周日的內容我想在周末完成它。給大家帶來的不快,我深感抱歉,本人能力不足,一個人製作偶爾會卡殼出現這這那那的劇情,各位越是期待,我也越是不想把敷衍的內容呈現給大家,感謝各位的鼓勵,我會加油的。"
Fujino said they're not satisfied with the story they came up with for the days leading up to Sunday, so they came up with new scenarios. Fujino will be testing it and then releasing an update that covers up to the end of Saturday. You can message Fujino for the update if you're a supporter or get it from the last month's post. Fujino will be completing the contents for Sunday this weekend, hopefully. They also profusely apologize for the unhappiness caused and the delay. A single developer can get stuck on certain parts of the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MeepMoop123

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
what is the FINAL means on the tittle? does it meant the game is Completed?

im confused because there is no Completed tag on the tittle... or is the game still in development and there will be more update coming?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes