4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So the thread is now called NTR Online [Final]. It will have to changed back to SAO when the Part 2 update comes out.

This is a point for having the parts in different threads.
LMAO, yeah, I was about to say why the hell would they do that when the 'localized name' was specifically just to avoid copyright, which isn't an issue here XD

PS: Also, did they erase the links to the OG machine translation and just put those for Saikey's version??

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry but will part two of the game be put in this post or will a new post be created?
I think the Saikey version should be moved to its own thread, the ongoing Fujino version should keep all the parts together though.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Can i get some clarification on this? So i played the original fan translated Part 1 and 2. Now this is Part 1 officially translated by Saikey with additional new scenes from the creator? Is it worth it for a full playthrough again?

Is there a Saikey version of part 2 as well? And if so, does it get immediately updated when new scenes from original come out?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can i get some clarification on this? So i played the original fan translated Part 1 and 2. Now this is Part 1 officially translated by Saikey with additional new scenes from the creator? Is it worth it for a full playthrough again?

Is there a Saikey version of part 2 as well? And if so, does it get immediately updated when new scenes from original come out?
The new scenes are non-canon scenes you view outside the game. You don't need to replay the game. There is nothing new in-game except a new translation.

Part 2 is not complete yet. When it is complete Saikey might make a official translation.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I kinda agree, especially because i have seen a comment on patreon already saying "Only content for saturday!? We waited for 2 month and we only get one day!?" literally exaggerating the time it took and complaining about content BEFORE the update is even out...
Its gotten a bit wild with the expectations for the game.
Yep, its like when I first played Majora's Mask on N64, I was pissed the game was only 1 day long and the time was going so fast. It's stupid to judge the content based on in-game time before you play it. That's what my dumb kid self did.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Bros chill. It's being worked on at this exact moment.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Why to even make it so complicated? Rename the old thread to part 2 and make a new thread for the "new game".
There will be no new thread. We don't make new threads for a new translation. The previous version will be in this threads OP, under a "Previous Version" spoiler. I'm just refreshing the download links to new ones. Fujino is advertising the new translation on their Patreon as the updated version.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Или это может быть просто очень длинный и насыщенный день, поскольку в игре выходные.

Просто очень странно судить об обновлении по количеству дней, прошедших в игре, поскольку оно на самом деле ничего не говорит нам о содержании в нем.
Это все равно, что судить о книге по размеру шрифта, не обращая внимания на ее содержание или количество страниц.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
более Maybe we'll see from the point of view of Inoda and Asuna

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes