4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think until the next week ingame sunday, that means 9 ingame days of content not just 2, from last update ingame friday to next week ingame sunday.

He managed to release whole part2 with days of content while being hunted by the CCP, having one of his relatives die, and migrating to japan.

It would be very disappointing if he only manages to release 2 days of content since the 16/10.
Or it could just be a very long and eventful day since it is a weekend in game.

Its just super odd to judge the update based on the days that pass in game since it really doesn't tell us anything about the content in it.
Its kinda like judging a book based on the font size and diregarding its content or the amount of pages it has.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
In commemoration from a post which I'm too lazy to find(nvm found it), here is a save for NTR Online by Saikey.

What's the Diff? The names are appropriately, Cuckito and Pussyna. No character limit is gonna stop the meme.
How did I pass the character limit? I used After I managed to make a save, I went into editor mode in that site and just....renamed them there. I tried with , but no rename is possible.
Save 1 to start from...where I can manage to save first. Save 20 is the Gallery. Enjoy the memes.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What I understood is that it is not certain that he will do an update tomorrow, he will only give a complete report, unlike on Sunday when I think he will do a big one, or am I wrong? if it says it is tomorrow afternoon japanese time zone then it would be after midnight today

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yep, he should just never release a deadline. At most just set a update notice every 2-4weeks where he just tells us a summary of what he's doin, then when he has it ready to release, say it drops in 3 days. Then he can just rest for 3 days an drop it.

Cause I guarantee you, rightt after it releases we will start seeing, "whens next update?"
Or do like the guy from Henteria and post rgular PoL and progress updates so everyone sees him active, honestly the only thing i care if for him to avoid total silence, that always worries me xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I mean he said he is dropping it tomorrow, the sunday stuff is where the content stops.

View attachment 3144561

We stopped Friday evening with last update, so he will release 1 full game day of content tomorrow. Then he will take a few days to finish up the next ingame day. So we gett to play 2 in game days this month.
Plus all the chanfges he aparently did during the week i think. Although i hope the full update is more than 2 days xD

Like depending on how the one tomorrow (or to some maybe today much later, lucky them) it may be better to give him more time, even 1 more week, so he can add more stuff, of course someone will come bitching his ears off to release quickly i bet.....

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What I understood is that it is not certain that he will do an update tomorrow, he will only give a complete report, unlike on Sunday when I think he will do a big one, or am I wrong? if it says it is tomorrow afternoon japanese time zone then it would be after midnight today
How I read the progress report, he will be make a incomplete update tomorrow night (Tokyo time), it will include the day after last update's (Saturday) events. This weekend he will make another update to include the game's Sunday events.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Actually... is weirdofromhalo or someone that can translate stuff still on this thread? I just put the Chinese text in the recent post into a machine translation and aparently he said in it:
"as for the content of the Sunday I would like to complete it on the weekend. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, I am not capable of doing this, and I occasionally get stuck in this and that plot, the more you look forward to it, the less I want to present you with perfunctory content, thank you for your encouragement, and I will try my best to make it work."

Which kinda sounds like he might be facing some kind of writers block due to the expecations that people have? Tho i would love if someone can maybe translate it a bit better:
"抱歉各位通知有點晚了,之前說兩三天今天也包含在內吧,內容已經完成了但是對目前周日的內容感到不合適,所以構想了新的劇情,請各位原諒,明天晚上在測試完後會更新到周六晚上為止的內容,上個月贊助的也能從上個月的帖子裏,或者私信我獲取,至於周日的內容我想在周末完成它。給大家帶來的不快,我深感抱歉,本人能力不足,一個人製作偶爾會卡殼出現這這那那的劇情,各位越是期待,我也越是不想把敷衍的內容呈現給大家,感謝各位的鼓勵,我會加油的。"

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Or do like the guy from Henteria and post rgular PoL and progress updates so everyone sees him active, honestly the only thing i care if for him to avoid total silence, that always worries me xD
I agree just having a Progress Report once a week is enough for me. I think right now he is pushing to have one update a month is because he thinks if does not give a update once a month he is not fulling his obligations to his supporters. But I am sure most of his supporters are okay with less frequent updates if we know what he is doing with Progress Reports.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What? When?
It was months ago before the dev went on hiatus to move to Japan and removed all his posts. He did say back then there will be two endings. One where Kirito does not find out about the cheating so Inoda & Asuna will keep fucking behind Kirito's back. Another ending where Kirito finds out about the cheating but is aroused by it so he watches them fucking. Don't know if Inoda & Asuna knows about Kirito's fetish in this ending.

Reactions: darkjoker13

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It was months ago before the dev went on hiatus to move to Japan and removed all his posts. He did say back then there will be two endings. One where Kirito does not find out about the cheating so Inoda & Asuna will keep fucking behind Kirito's back. Another ending where Kirito finds out about the cheating but is aroused by it so he watches them fucking. Don't know if Inoda & Asuna knows about Kirito's fetish in this ending.
Yeah the real question is how aware Inoda and Asuna will be about Cuckito's awakening xD

And if they find out how they react, hell even when they find out could be important, like maybe Asuna finds out near the end and breaks off with him? Honestly this route could have 2 or 3 endings alone xD

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
by the time I sleep and wake up the update will be dropped
tomorrow is the day I peel the skin off my dick :BootyTime:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah the real question is how aware Inoda and Asuna will be about Cuckito's awakening xD

And if they find out how they react, hell even when they find out could be important, like maybe Asuna finds out near the end and breaks off with him? Honestly this route could have 2 or 3 endings alone xD
I hope in that ending Pussyna finds out Cuckito's fetish, is disgusted with him but still have sex in front of him while verbally abuses him. But seem unlikely. The other netorase couple seems to still love each while the woman is boning other men. So maybe that is what will Cuckito & Pussyna will become?

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes