4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
So initially Inoda's skill was stealth but at the cost of making him weaker. Then it developed to give him complete undetectability, until he touches someone. But then only then can see him. I'm hoping his special skill develops again in future and he's able to make someone else invisible with him, that way him and Asuna can get up to all kinds of kinky public fun in complete safety. Maybe he'll even be able to control it further, and make people see things that aren't happening. Like illusions. He's fucking Asuna on the street but people see them standing idle next to each other, etc.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So initially Inoda's skill was stealth but at the cost of making him weaker. Then it developed to give him complete undetectability, until he touches someone. But then only then can see him. I'm hoping his special skill develops again in future and he's able to make someone else invisible with him, that way him and Asuna can get up to all kinds of kinky public fun in complete safety. Maybe he'll even be able to control it further, and make people see things that aren't happening. Like illusions. He's fucking Asuna on the street but people see them standing idle next to each other, etc.
If you look at the Title Screen of Part II, it does seem like Inoda's skill is affecting Asuna too. He is using his skill while Asuna is almost naked blowing him right behind Kirito. If his skill did not affect Asuna too, I doubt they could get away with it. Something to look forward to in the future.

The illusion part is a bit much. Absolute concealment from sight and sound is already OP, adding in false images is unnecessary.

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
concealment is a great ability already imo

Think of a scene where Asuna and Kirito are doing some sort of foreplay/game where Asuna is doing a sexual show for Kirito, while he gets to enjoy/pleasure himself while Asuna is teasing him. She rides on her favorite "dildo", but it's actually Inoda semi-invisible with only his cock being visible.

she's riding him and kirito is amazed and turned on but totally oblivious, he cums and falls asleep while Inoda unstealths and makes love to Asuna while Kirito is asleep.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If you look at the Title Screen of Part II, it does seem like Inoda's skill is affecting Asuna too. He is using his skill while Asuna is almost naked blowing him right behind Kirito. If his skill did not affect Asuna too, I doubt they could get away with it. Something to look forward to in the future.

The illusion part is a bit much. Absolute concealment from sight and sound is already OP, adding in false images is unnecessary.
It will probably evolve as he levels up, like maybe in the future it will allow him to distort sound so people hear what he wants them for example.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

Yeah, with this in mind it really looks like he's channeling a spell. Could also just be some visual fancy for the title screen.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
That's a good point. Does anyone know if the bedroom scenes Fujino used for Koikatsu are downloadable somewhere? We have the Inoda and Asuna cards now.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Can I ask something regarding the new saikey scenes. Are they actually in the game, or is it just videos separated from the game (just mp4 files).

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
He finally get annoyed, cien's comment turn into sup only. :BootyTime:
Sad but not surprising tbh, ever since Sunday the number of people complaining about no update and sounding even more entitled was growing and growing by day. This sucks big time if he keeps it up, though for any new posts, though, because it means we can't even write encouraging or understanding comments for him.

Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sad but not surprising tbh, ever since Sunday the number of people complaining about no update and sounding even more entitled was growing and growing by day. This sucks big time if he keeps it up, though for any new posts, though, because it means we can't even write encouraging or understanding comments for him.
Yep, he should just never release a deadline. At most just set a update notice every 2-4weeks where he just tells us a summary of what he's doin, then when he has it ready to release, say it drops in 3 days. Then he can just rest for 3 days an drop it.

Cause I guarantee you, rightt after it releases we will start seeing, "whens next update?"

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Sorry everyone, I made an estimate of the finishing day of the update, which may bring a lot of displeasure. I want to change the story on Sunday so it takes a little more time to finish that. Since everyone is waiting for the update. I will make a release tomorrow evening(Tokyo timezone). It won't cover contents on Sunday. I will finish that part on this weekend. Thank you!
抱歉各位通知有點晚了,之前說兩三天今天也包含在內吧,內容已經完成了但是對目前周日的內容感到不合適,所以構想了新的劇情,請各位原諒,明天晚上在測試完後會更新到周六晚上為止的內容,上個月贊助的也能從上個月的帖子裏,或者私信我獲取,至於周日的內容我想在周末完成它。給大家帶來的不快,我深感抱歉,本人能力不足,一個人製作偶爾會卡殼出現這這那那的劇情,各位越是期待,我也越是不想把敷衍的內容呈現給大家,感謝各位的鼓勵,我會加油的。

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes