4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Sorry everyone, I made an estimate of the finishing day of the update, which may bring a lot of displeasure. I want to change the story on Sunday so it takes a little more time to finish that. Since everyone is waiting for the update. I will make a release tomorrow evening(Tokyo timezone). It won't cover contents on Sunday. I will finish that part on this weekend. Thank you!
抱歉各位通知有點晚了,之前說兩三天今天也包含在內吧,內容已經完成了但是對目前周日的內容感到不合適,所以構想了新的劇情,請各位原諒,明天晚上在測試完後會更新到周六晚上為止的內容,上個月贊助的也能從上個月的帖子裏,或者私信我獲取,至於周日的內容我想在周末完成它。給大家帶來的不快,我深感抱歉,本人能力不足,一個人製作偶爾會卡殼出現這這那那的劇情,各位越是期待,我也越是不想把敷衍的內容呈現給大家,感謝各位的鼓勵,我會加油的。
Cool, so maybe a double update month. Id rather wait longer for full stories and fewer cliff hanger updates anyways.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yep, he should just never release a deadline. At most just set a update notice every 2-4weeks where he just tells us a summary of what he's doin, then when he has it ready to release, say it drops in 3 days. Then he can just rest for 3 days an drop it.

Cause I guarantee you, rightt after it releases we will start seeing, "whens next update?"
It looks like too much people complaining after all the delays he will just release what he got now and finish the rest later. Like you said maybe he should stop giving release date promises.
Right after Lord commented too, LOL

First of all, I think we have 2 options here, either believe what Fujino is saying or what King deduced himself there. I myself would like to think he's telling the truth, would explain also why his original estimate of the weekend got over one extra whole day without him saying anything, if he suddenly felt he should "change the story" on Sunday, which I assume is the last day of the new update (Could this maybe be related to the poll...?) then him wanting to see if he could rush and finish it but then being overwhelmed by the displeasure of the fans makes sense (As I have said it seems they're getting to Fujino more easily know, which is not good, between changing countries, new work, and having to look for another apartment the man must be stressed enough as is).

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
after all i dont trusting him usually going delay or dont releasing i hope we can play on saturday :p
I mean he said he is dropping it tomorrow, the sunday stuff is where the content stops.

2023-12-05 02_08_48-SAO ~Invisible Trap Ⅱ~ Press _W_ to skip ~ Press _P_ to hide the value bar...png

We stopped Friday evening with last update, so he will release 1 full game day of content tomorrow. Then he will take a few days to finish up the next ingame day. So we gett to play 2 in game days this month.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean he said he is dropping it tomorrow, the sunday stuff is where the content stops.

View attachment 3144561

We stopped Friday evening with last update, so he will release 1 full game day of content tomorrow. Then he will take a few days to finish up the next ingame day. So we gett to play 2 in game days this month.
Really makes me wonder WHAT exactly made him choose to change the story of Sunday. I may be completely wrong but this may be a hint that Hebishima-getting-removed story actually won? Like, if he was following his own original plan then there would have been no reason for him to remake the story of a whole day, so it may be he suddenly thought he should start putting hints about how Hebishima will go away earlier (Alternatively, he just felt 'inspired' and decided to change how certain events went XP)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Really makes me wonder WHAT exactly made him choose to change the story of Sunday. I may be completely wrong but this may be a hint that Hebishima-getting-removed story actually won? Like, if he was following his own original plan then there would have been no reason for him to remake the story of a whole day, so it may be he suddenly thought he should start putting hints about how Hebishima will go away earlier (Alternatively, he just felt 'inspired' and decided to change how certain events went XP)
My guess would be he just thought of a cool scene or story beat he wanted to hit to finish Sunday out. He probably finished it, then played it and had an idea he liked, but would have to redo some things. He is a single dev, so he doesn't have any sort of plan as he is going would be my guess.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Whiles it is cool that we are getting an update, it has a bit of a bitter sweet feeling to it for me.
Like obviously its always nice to have an update but i would preferd if Fujino wouldn't have been pressured into releasing it.
Same here, I wouldn't have minded waiting a bit more for a 'completed' update, especially if he's just gonna do another release in less than a week (Which may either be slowed or slow down the release of the machine-translation too...). As I said, it's kinda sad but noticeable that the fans' opinions are affecting him more than before.

Doesn't help it's likely at least one or two of the "previewed" CGs may very likely be on Sunday, so we're gonna get people complaining about not everything being in tomorrow's release before despite it being those complaints what made it come out, without a doubt :(

My guess would be he just thought of a cool scene or story beat he wanted to hit to finish Sunday out. He probably finished it, then played it and had an idea he liked, but would have to redo some things. He is a single dev, so he doesn't have any sort of plan as he is going would be my guess.
As I said, that could also be what's happening, there is no way of telling one way or another until we see Sunday's update, I just wanna have some hope as one of the pro-getting-rid-of-Hebishima people, especially now that he made it quite obvious he's not gonna clarify how the poll turned out XP

Also, can't remember who said it, but congrats, you were right, GTA6 trailer DID come out before Fujino's update :D

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Same here, I wouldn't have minded waiting a bit more for a 'completed' update, especially if he's just gonna do another release in less than a week (Which may either be slowed or slow down the release of the machine-translation too...). As I said, it's kinda sad but noticeable that the fans' opinions are affecting him more than before.

Doesn't help it's likely at least one or two of the "previewed" CGs may very likely be on Sunday, so we're gonna get people complaining about not everything being in tomorrow's release before despite it being those complaints what made it come out, without a doubt :(
Yeah, tho if this helps Fujino get rid of some of the pressure then i think its fine.
The worry is just what you pointed out, people thinking "there should be more content" when Fujino didn't get to finish the update.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How can a rpgm game transfer the save? Simply copy the save to the new version's save file?

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
im curious when is part 2 being released ? i already finished part 1 and theres no new scenes

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
im curious when is part 2 being released ? i already finished part 1 and theres no new scenes
Part 2's NEW update, you mean. Part 2's v.0.1 is available to download in the OP post right now, even if it has few scenes XP New one should be coming out tomorrow but it's not fully what Fujino wanted to release so he may release one more in-game "day" by the weekend too, at least going off his last post in Ci-en.

Once again, gotta say though, it sucks he stopped anyone who isn't supporting him from commenting even if understandable, now random people can say entitled things to him for not updating faster but at the same time we positive understanding people can't give him encouraging/praising words if we're too broke to help him out right now.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Once again, gotta say though, it sucks he stopped anyone who isn't supporting him from commenting even if understandable, now random people can say entitled things to him for not updating faster but at the same time we positive understanding people can't give him encouraging/praising words if we're too broke to help him out right now.
I kinda agree, especially because i have seen a comment on patreon already saying "Only content for saturday!? We waited for 2 month and we only get one day!?" literally exaggerating the time it took and complaining about content BEFORE the update is even out...
Its gotten a bit wild with the expectations for the game.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

View attachment 3144561

I think until the next week ingame sunday, that means 9 ingame days of content not just 2, from last update ingame friday to next week ingame sunday.

He managed to release whole part2 with days of content while being hunted by the CCP, having one of his relatives die, and migrating to japan.

It would be very disappointing if he only manages to release 2 days of content since the 16/10.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes