4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Can we all agree there should not be anymore shadow sex at all? We don't deserve any gimped sex scene.
How these games tend to work is the sex scenes need to make the MC oblivious to who is doing the acts, shadow sex helps with that and the mystery NTR aspect. He also does "obscured sex" which is good too.

I mean the implication is there, WE know whats going on but the MC doesnt.

Reactions: pnkrel and Misarmor

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Can we all agree there should not be anymore shadow sex at all? We don't deserve any gimped sex scene.
While sadly that's 100% what most of the players want, this is another aspect of Fujino's games that is maybe a bit TOO ingrained with him, the 'shadow sex' is basically a NTR Trope for H-games that's quite old and Fujino is perhaps a bit too into it despite how unironically it probably takes him more effort to put the blurred/shadows effect on top of the Koikatsu models, but he only does it to not 'break immersion' because if Kirito could just straight up see the other girls getting fucked then the game would basically end there...but then we get things like Suguha getting fucked in the livestream/video Hebishima sent to his phone, or Asuna with just her eyes blurred being published by Inoda in the old forum, and he still not realizing it's her with borderline autistic levels of blindness that make you question if it was even necessary in the first place XD

If at least we had another version/option to remove the shadows or such then it wouldn't be as annoying or feel as wasted (I don't particularly care for the Trope but that's probably because I don't care for NTR itself and just wanna see the Hentai so seeing the H-scenes purposefully 'obstructed' is dumb in my eyes), but that feels like it would take Fujino even more effort to do sadly...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
While sadly that's 100% what most of the players want, this is another aspect of Fujino's games that is maybe a bit TOO ingrained with him, the 'shadow sex' is basically a NTR Trope for H-games that's quite old and Fujino is perhaps a bit too into it despite how unironically it probably takes him more effort to put the blurred/shadows effect on top of the Koikatsu models, but he only does it to not 'break immersion' because if Kirito could just straight up see the other girls getting fucked then the game would basically end there...but then we get things like Suguha getting fucked in the livestream/video Hebishima sent to his phone, or Asuna with just her eyes blurred being published by Inoda in the old forum, and he still not realizing it's her with borderline autistic levels of blindness that make you question if it was even necessary in the first place XD

If at least we had another version/option to remove the shadows or such then it wouldn't be as annoying or feel as wasted (I don't particularly care for the Trope but that's probably because I don't care for NTR itself and just wanna see the Hentai so seeing the H-scenes purposefully 'obstructed' is dumb in my eyes), but that feels like it would take Fujino even more effort to do sadly...
Should have at least an option to remove filter like in Part 1's annoying pigeon. I hope he is not doing a lot because the obstructed view is a easy way to sex scene. I don't know koikatsu design.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

I don't mind the shadow stuff for story part but not including a "no obstruted" version (or the girl's perspective) of it in the Rec. room is kinda a waste.
But i don't enjoy blurred stuff anymore since my eyesight is really bad and the sewer sequence in SOA Part 1, i could not stand it, why that dark blue color? I was really glad to be able to mod this.

There was a few scene where the obstruction was just an other picture on top of the animation like In SAO part 2 with Suguha giving an morning blowjob. But it's probably made that way for the anxiety mechanic i think.
Unless no obstructed animation are tier bonus maybe.

Looking into most of his game, The SAO Ntr seems to have the most unblur content, with the Girl's perspective mod/choice in Part 1.

Reactions: pnkrel

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How these games tend to work is the sex scenes need to make the MC oblivious to who is doing the acts, shadow sex helps with that and the mystery NTR aspect. He also does "obscured sex" which is good too.

I mean the implication is there, WE know whats going on but the MC doesnt.
I know obstructed view has its purpose but it is not necessary for those who already know. Like the hotel scene if the observer knows how the people are, it is pointless to obstruct.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I know obstructed view has its purpose but it is not necessary for those who already know. Like the hotel scene if the observer knows how the people are, it is pointless to obstruct.
Does the Main Character know? Pretty sure Fujino games have the "oblivious MC" trope.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does the Main Character know? Pretty sure Fujino games have the "oblivious MC" trope.
Kirito doesn't have to be the observer all the time. We know there is at least Asuna and Inoda's POV. The obstructed view should be used depends on who is looking knows the people or not.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Kirito doesn't have to be the observer all the time. We know there is at least Asuna and Inoda's POV. The obstructed view should be used depends on who is looking knows the people or not.
Its been a minute since I played but cant you go on the computer and see each persons perspective or something like that? Kirito obstructions only happen when you play as the MC and view an event dont they?

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Captura de pantalla (1).png

a question, this scene appears in part 1, because I was looking for previous versions and downloaded this version SAO_v0.1

I think it's the Chinese version...... I don't know if it would be a deleted scene.... because I didn't see it in the final version of part 1..... or it will be a scene made by fans... .

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Its been a minute since I played but cant you go on the computer and see each persons perspective or something like that? Kirito obstructions only happen when you play as the MC and view an event dont they?
Part 1 had a setting where if you turn Kirito's POV only on, you see obstructed view but if you choose all POVs, you see everything. Part 2 does not have that.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Part 1 had a setting where if you turn Kirito's PIV only on, you see obstructed view but if you choose all POVs, you see everything. Part 2 does not have that.
Maybe the dev is waiting until part 2 is complete to go back and differentiate or add a full POV gallery or something like that?

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Well, thank you, I had that doubt... the only thing I have left is to wait for the game to finish completely... and be patient.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Im afraid of spoilers so i cant look at the thread, Does anyone know of when next update will come at all? Thank you in advance

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Im afraid of spoilers so i cant look at the thread, Does anyone know of when next update will come at all? Thank you in advance
what spoilers LOLOL if most of the people commenting here are making assumptions about how the story thread will play out, nothing new that you have seen in the game if you have played it, only fujino knows how it will progress.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 3188689

a question, this scene appears in part 1, because I was looking for previous versions and downloaded this version SAO_v0.1

I think it's the Chinese version...... I don't know if it would be a deleted scene.... because I didn't see it in the final version of part 1..... or it will be a scene made by fans... .
Oh? Where did you find that version? Oh never mind it's in the titles folder mmm.
Ah fuck really..... Let's give it a shot then

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes